Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm thinking about leaving this site.about 98% sure.

Go down 

Should I leave?
Leave.go.Nobody wants u here
I'm thinking about leaving this site.about 98% sure. Vote_lcap21%I'm thinking about leaving this site.about 98% sure. Vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
Don't leave! I'd miss u.
I'm thinking about leaving this site.about 98% sure. Vote_lcap79%I'm thinking about leaving this site.about 98% sure. Vote_rcap
 79% [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I'm thinking about leaving this site.about 98% sure. Empty
PostI'm thinking about leaving this site.about 98% sure.

I'm sick and tired of CERTAIN PEOPLE's sh*t..........I'm thinking about leaving this site.Please vote.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I'm thinking about leaving this site.about 98% sure. :: Comments

If you leave, I will personally flay you alive.
No Stan,No. I've known ya for too long.I'd miss ya too much!
Don't go! Although I don't know you that well, I'd hate to see you depart in such a sorrowful manner!
:roll: And you just sounded like a total geek.
Yay go geeks.
lawlz Crow!! Please dont go Blood!!
DUN LEAVE!!!
DUN LEAVE! SHADOW CLAN NEEDS YOU! Btw, what training do you need? I'd be happy to help you finish your training and make you a warrior. You DID become an apprenice RIGHT after me, so you should be a warrior by now. ^^
Tarto-sensei
Re: I'm thinking about leaving this site.about 98% sure.
Post Sat 20 Feb 2010 - 13:51 by Tarto-sensei
Don't go!!! Please!

I barely know you, but I'd miss you...
And I know ShadowClan would.
Bloodpaw,dun go!!!!!!!Shadowclan needs the recruits! I knew you somewhat well,so you should stay T-T
Yeah! T.T
Featherheart
Post Sat 20 Feb 2010 - 15:12 by Featherheart
I voted don't leave.I was NICE this time.....Hmm...Looks like two ppl hate u.Oh well.Don't leave.Just don't...I'd miss u...I guess. :) Dang,three now.Whatever Blood ignore the haters,Thats what I do!
Post Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 13:28 by Blazestorm
don't leave. i never got to know you.
NO!!! Blood, don't leave! People would miss you so much! i don't know you too well, but it would really suk to see someone on the site leave! And besides, anybody here who doesn't know you will never have the chance to be friends with you! Please really! So many people want you to stay and for those people who want you to go, They probably have serious issues becuz you really shouldn't leave. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE! 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢

I'm thinking about leaving this site.about 98% sure.

Page 1 of 1