Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Causing Trouble

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3550

Causing Trouble - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012 - 18:46

Nightpaw steped forward. "Nither would I!" She hissed. Her fur standing on end.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012 - 19:14

The tom frowned, but said nothing in response, clearly in thought. Hunting purposely on another clan's territory seemed out of nature for both of the apprentices; not for Gingerpaw, and certainly not for Nightpaw, who held the warrior code in high regards. He only spoke again after the rival leader's entrance. "Lionstar." The gray tabby flicked the end of his tail in a short greeting. He made a small hush sound to Nightpaw before going on.
"I believe there's been a misunderstanding between these two and your warrior. It appears that my Gingerpaw has been hunting in your territory and Mosspelt attacked her, then tried to kidnap Nightpaw instead of chasing them off."
The words were leveled, but it wasn't hard to detect the sharpness in his tone.

Causing Trouble - Page 3 PDt1Qqd Causing Trouble - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012 - 20:28

OOC: good grief guys, can I please not get lost in my own topic? o3o;

Upon the arrival of Sagestar, Gingerpaw and shied away from the situation. With her being caught on Thunderclan territory a Thunderclan warrior there to tell the story, surely she wouldn't be believed in these circumstances. Then, of course, things just had to get worse when Lionstar made his appearance. That wasn't good, especially since both Gingerpaw and Nightpaw were still in his territory. With her ears flat against her head and her tail practically between her legs, she dipped her head to Lionstar until she thought about Sagestar. Starclan only knew what would happen later, much less what would happen if she were to simply look at him right now. He must be furious. After a moment of silence between the two leaders, Gingerpaw felt like she had to stand up for herself. "Lionstar, I-I didn't mean anything by being on your territory. You see, I was chasing a squirrel that had happened to be in our territory at the time," She paused as she let the information sink in both into her head and the leaders' heads. "I didn't realize I had crossed over the Thunderpath. I just really wanted to get the squirrel to help my clan. Then Mosspelt tackled me. Nightpaw must have seen and thought I was in danger." There was a small sense of relief as Gingerpaw placed the blame on the squirrel that was most likely laughing at the situation from a tree only a few tail-lengths away, but of course, that wasn't going to stop Sagestar or Lionstar from punishing her.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012 - 3:31

Lionstar nodded slowly. "I see. Since this is a first time, I see no point in punishing anyone. I trust Sagestar will bring you two home safely without any further problems. Of course, just in case, I wish to accompany you to the border, if that's alright." He meowed calmly. "But remember we will only let you off easily this time. No one likes trespassers."

Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012 - 7:29

Nightpaw dipped her heads to both leaders and turned to the direction of their territory. Ready to leave this stinking place.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Sep 2012 - 13:58

Sagestar listened to Gingerpaw's story thoughtfully, but said nothing, having no need to since Lionstar had already spoken in his turn. He found the ThunderClan leader's response... interesting, but said nothing of it and dipped his head, his emerald eye's glinting. "Of course." He meowed and uncomfortable turned his back to them. Luckily, they weren't far from the border, and it wouldn't take long to lead them over the Thunderpath.
"What to do with you two...?" He muttered in question to himself under his breath.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Sep 2012 - 19:40

Gingerpaw, still with her ears flat on her head, padded up next to Nightpaw and Sagestar before carefully trying to meet the leader's gaze in order to guess what he was thinking. "I'm sorry..." She whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Sep 2012 - 19:53

Nightpaw looked at her paws, she couldn't find the right words, her tail flickered every now and again. she didn't belive she did any thing wrong, but according to Sagestar she obviously did.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Sep 2012 - 21:34

Sagestar stayed quiet for a little bit longer. He had caught Gingerpaw's eyes, and heard her apology, but quickly broke away from it and let out a sigh. It was strange, though, he thought that with the warrior code so blantly broken that Lionstar had let them off so easily. Why didn't they chase Nightpaw off? A sign of weakness, perhaps? But then why be so bold to try and take Nightpaw back to camp with them? Hm... Those were thoughts for later, though.
"Alright." The young leader stopped and sat down, looking at the two she-cats and waited for them to do the same. "Gingerpaw, you should know better than than to ignore the borders so freely. I'm sure you didn't mean too, but that only means you need to work on your surroundings and try to be more aware of what you're doing."
Speaking of which, he turned his green eyes to her. "And you. I appreciate the bravery in helping her, but you've barely started your battle training. You two should have fled for the border, not let yourselves get pinned down..."
Yes.. how DAER you let a ThunderClan cat pwn you? ;A; /shot... just...

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Sep 2012 - 18:03

" I didn't want to get pinned, I haven't had my battle training yet. " Nightpaw admitted, her eyes staying low and watching the ground, unwilling to meet her mentor's eyes.

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Sep 2012 - 18:51

Lionstar followed a little ways behind to where he could watch them but not interrupt their conversations. When they reached the Thunderpath, he stopped. "Alright. I assume you three will cross without any more trouble?" He asked calmly, his eyes giving away nothing.

ooc: The fun part is, I know what I'm doing, though I won't put my cat's thoughts so no one knows :P

...That was a little cheesy sounding >.>

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep 2012 - 13:12

Gingerpaw lowered her head as Sagestar spoke, but when he got done, she simply nodded her head to show that she was listening. She looked at the Thunderpath until Lionstar's voice shook her from her thoughts. She glanced back to stare at the golden leader before looking back at her own leader. "I promise I will be more careful next time, Sagestar," She meowed with a determined voice. I will not go against the warrior code so easily like that again!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Causing Trouble
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3