Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Causing some trouble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

Causing some trouble Empty
PostSubject: Causing some trouble   Causing some trouble EmptySat 7 Jan 2012 - 15:54

Silentpaw bounded up the rocks, tasting the air for herbs. It was leafbare, and so she figured there wouldn't be any herbs here, but she still had to try, right? She had heard about the battle of Sunningrocks from some of the elders, but she guessed the ThunderClan didn't care about the freezing rocks during leafbare, right? She had never really met a ThunderClan cat before, other then in a dream, but they seemed nice...

Occ: ThunderClan cats please join, and be hostile or something.

Causing some trouble ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Causing some trouble   Causing some trouble EmptySun 8 Jan 2012 - 6:30

OOC-I join, but I no hostile. I mean, I'm also an MCA for StarClan's sake. :3.

IC- Sarrowpaw spotted her younger friend, Silentpaw. She waded across the stream, though it took her a while, she eventually made it to the other side. Her pelt was dripping, and was dragged down by the dampness and chilled air. Though, Leaf-bare was clearing up. It seemed as if she could smell New-leaf. "Silentpaw, have you found any herbs around? I need to stock up on supplies, in case a war or something."Sarrowpaw mewed, padding over, and standing by her friend.

OOC-Silentpaw is officially one of my best friends on the site.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Causing some trouble   Causing some trouble EmptySun 8 Jan 2012 - 6:39

Silentpaw looked up, shaking her head. "Sorry, I don't see any. I'm trying to find some herbs too. Now that Swanpaw is gone, it's up to me to be the medicine cat."

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Causing some trouble   Causing some trouble EmptySun 8 Jan 2012 - 12:27

"No full medicine cat for your Clan either?"

OOC-Wow, pathetic post is pathetic, and stupid post is stupid.

Sorry, didn't have much time to post. o3o

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Causing some trouble   Causing some trouble EmptySun 8 Jan 2012 - 12:39

Silentpaw nodded, letting out a sad sigh. "Yes, our full medicine cat died before I was born, and so Swanpaw took her place, but then Swanpaw disappeared, so I stepped up."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Causing some trouble   Causing some trouble Empty

Back to top Go down

Causing some trouble
Page 1 of 1