Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Causing Some Trouble ;D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Causing Some Trouble ;D Empty
PostSubject: Causing Some Trouble ;D   Causing Some Trouble ;D EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 18:37

It was a nice and bright sunny day when Mousetail made her way to the Sunningrocks. She knew that the rocks technically belonged to Riverclan, but they just looked so nice. She hadn't ever been here to be leisurely, so first of all, she really just wanted to see what all the commotion was about when it came to the rocks, and as she looked at them, she really didn't know what to think. They were just rocks. But what really looked weird was seeing Riverclan across the border. She couldn't ever understand why any cat would want to live in water. It was crazy-- insane. It made no sense. Turning around, she looked back at her patrol buddy Sunface. "Isn't Riverclan strange?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Trouble ;D   Causing Some Trouble ;D EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 18:42

"They're so weird." The ginger she-cat agreed, her nose wrinkling at the salty smell. "I hear they swim because they like it." She gave a shudder- who'd willingly dunk themselves in freezing cold water? What a terrible way to mess up a pelt! Never in her lifetime would she want to swim. What if she got mud in her fur?!

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Causing Some Trouble ;D 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Trouble ;D   Causing Some Trouble ;D EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 18:58

"How can they just swim like that?! That sounds so icky. Why would they want to do that?" she asked as she continued to stare across the way. "Is the whole territory water? Or just some of it?"
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Trouble ;D   Causing Some Trouble ;D EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 19:03

"I dunno. Looks like a bunch of plants on the other side." She stuck her tail straight up and stuck her nose in the air. "We could always find out!" Sunface padded confidently over the rocks. Boy, they sure were warm even though it was really cold out. "I bet we could go all the way through their territory without those fish-brains noticing!"

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Trouble ;D   Causing Some Trouble ;D EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 19:22

"Oh i'm not so sure about that" a growl sounded from Stormclaw as he emerged from the water, having been watching the Thunderclan cats. He gave his regular cold stare and padded right up to the cat that was stepping on their territory, him continuing to walk right up to her. "I think you should stay to your side." he said, though more calmly this time. His personality seemed to become more.... tame. He was more and more experienced than when he had already almost fought on this border once before. He was more level-headed now. His voice wasn't threatening, but more of intimidation, or warning to the cats.

Last edited by Rose on Wed 12 Feb 2014 - 19:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Trouble ;D   Causing Some Trouble ;D EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 19:40

OOC: DANG IT ROSE I WAS POSTING ;A; by the way, they're already crossing the rocks cx

"B-But..." she stuttered before quickly running after Sunface onto the rocks. It was a little difficult trying to jump from one to the other due to her tiny stature, but it was fairly manageable. It was only until she heard another voice did she freeze. It was unfamiliar and it sounded like it was coming from Riverclan's side. How in the world did they know that the warriors were already here? One cat alone wouldn't just be wandering the territory... which meant that either Mousetail and Sunface were in trouble, or this cat didn't know how to gather a patrol. Turning her head and seeing the Riverclan warrior, Mousetail quickly glanced at Sunface to see what the young warrior wanted to do. Mousetail wasn't one for fighting, so all of her instincts were telling her to scuttle back to Thunderclan territory and head back to camp...
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Trouble ;D   Causing Some Trouble ;D EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 19:48

Sunface laughed nervously, pulling her head away from his. "Ahahah... you see... we were just..." Her eyes darted to Mousetail to see that she was looking back at her in fear. "You know," She said, thinking fast, "you're a very handsome tom! Your pelt is so shiny and your muscles... they're very... thick..." Sunface blinked her eyes a little bit and tilted her head to the side. Maybe if she could catch the sunlight just enough... StarClan please help me what's wrong with me why did I do this I'm so stupid someone help me he's going to murder me what am I going to tell Dewstar what will I say to Addertail how am I going to get out of this alive-

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Trouble ;D   Causing Some Trouble ;D EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 20:32

Stormclaw rolled his eyes, realizing the she-cats stupid attempts. "While I thank you for the compliments, I should say, you should leave. Before more of my clan show up and all." he hinted. He didn't know why, but he was being awfully nice today, along with being level-headed. "I can't promise they wont attack you." Stormclaw could see the panic in their eyes, as they looked at each other. They were both very shy, and not very battle friendly. He could tell that.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Trouble ;D   Causing Some Trouble ;D EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014 - 20:38

Well this was a very strange incident. Was this Riverclan cat actually being nice? What was going on here? Mousetail still didn't exactly know what to say as she looked between the Riverclan warrior, Sunface, and the water rushing by at their feet while they stood on the stones. This was an awkward place to be standing and Mousetail just wanted to go. "Yeah.. Maybe we should go. I don't want to start a fight." she said softly to her companion.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Trouble ;D   Causing Some Trouble ;D EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 8:48

"I-I could take you if I wanted to!" She said stubbornly. "But I don't feel like it today. Consider yourself lucky!" Of course, that was not the case. Truthfully, the tom was very big and very scary and the last thing she wanted was another nick in the ear to ruin her perfect looks. Sunface turned, waving her tail in the air, and walked rather slowly away. "Come on, Mousetail, let's not waste any more of our time with this tom."

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Trouble ;D   Causing Some Trouble ;D EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 9:07

Stormclaw continued to glare at the two she-cats, realizing this was at least a semi-peaceful encounter. Maybe Thunderclan wasn't that bad. He rolled his eyes once more and decided that a little taunting would be fine. "Yeah, you mousebrains" he mewed, Riverclan was the best, and even though he wasn't leader nor deputy, he would help the clan be strong.

OOC: Most peaceful encounter I have ever been in....

PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Trouble ;D   Causing Some Trouble ;D Empty

Back to top Go down

Causing Some Trouble ;D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Sunningrocks-
Jump to: