Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Causing Trouble [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Causing Trouble [open] Empty
PostSubject: Causing Trouble [open]   Causing Trouble [open] EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 10:20

Miles had a squirrel dangling from his jaws. It was fresh caught, straight from the tree he found it in. He knew he was trespassing, but it didn't matter. After all, it was the middle of the night. There was only one nocturnal Clan, and they were far away from here. He was laughing loudly through the prey in his mouth as he glanced back at his companion. "This is too easy. I was told that this place was dangerous, but these Clans are just a joke. Remind me to thank them for the feast I've had!" Miles jeered after dropping the squirrel. He'd already had a few birds, but he was growing and he found that he was very hungry. The ruddy tom tossed his catch to Storm and said, "The cold seasons are coming, and we should fill up while we can."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Causing Trouble [open] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble [open]   Causing Trouble [open] EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 10:26

Storm devoured the squirrel and crouched on the ground, perking his ears towards a small noise. "Are you sure the clans are as lazy as you say they are?" He mewed a little worried for his and Miles safety, his father had told horror stories of them. And he knew where Meadow came from, Thunderclan, weren't too happy with him. Shrugging it off he pounced on Miles playfully.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble [open]   Causing Trouble [open] EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 10:42

"Maybe not all of them," He admitted carelessly as he was tackled to the ground. "But this one is for sure. Their scent doesn't carry as strongly as the others, I hear. That means they have less members so they can't afford as many casualties and are less likely to challenge us." He nipped at Storm's shoulder and batted at his belly with his hind paws, ignoring the sounds of the forest and forgetting about the chance of being caught. Storm was a spy, he knew enough about not being detected for the both of them. Miles had no worries at all as he played roughly on the open forest floor of SkyClan's territory.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Causing Trouble [open] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble [open]   Causing Trouble [open] EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 10:51

Storm gave a low growl and flopped over onto the dirt, batting at his friend's ears he purred. Even though he was playing, he still kept his senses alert for any Clan cats. "What do you want to do?" He mewed through a mouthful of Miles scruff.

OOC~ Broooomaaanceee~

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble [open]   Causing Trouble [open] EmptySat 5 Sep 2015 - 13:36

Rockfall's ear gave a twitch he had been detecting rouge scent on their territory for awhile now but he was never lucky enough too catch the trouble-makers in the act. This time he was going too be sure that he did just because they were a small clan did not mean they were weaker then any others. The large tom had padded forwards cold amber eyes narrowing as he spotted two of them. The tom let out a low growl as he revealed himself eyes emotionless and cold since he was once a rouge they should fear him. "What do you think your doing in skyclans territory."
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble [open]   Causing Trouble [open] EmptySun 6 Sep 2015 - 6:20

Storm coughs awkwardly and points to Miles, "All his idea!"

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble [open]   Causing Trouble [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Causing Trouble [open]
Page 1 of 1