Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Causing Trouble

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Causing Trouble - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012 - 9:36

Gingerpaw yowled loudly as Mosspelt has dug his claws into her tail just after Nightpaw had run over to help the young apprentice. After the fight that seemed to be pretty gruesome, Gingerpaw scrambled to her feet as the Thunderclan warrior started taking off with her friend towards his camp. "Oh no you don't!" She hissed furiously before she remembered just how much she didn't know how to fight. "You let her go!"
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3550

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012 - 10:28

Nightpaw shook her head trying to get loose. "LET ME GOOOOOOO!" she shouted. She twisted around and tried to catch fur, but all she got was air.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012 - 5:49

Mosspelt snarled through Nightpaws scruff "I'm being merciful not bringing both of you to talk to Lionstar! You could get exiled for this, hunting on another Clans territory then attacking them for defending their territory!" he shook Nightpaws scruff getting her too stop moving "You could even be treated like kits"
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012 - 7:29

Nightpaw squealed in pain. The warrior was grabbing the wrong part of her scruff. "OW!" She cried. She squirmed making it harder to carry her. "Gingerpaw!" The apprentice called "Get Sagestar!"

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012 - 7:55

"Oh yeah go get him so I can tell him Ginerpaw was hunting on ThunderClan territory and that you attacked me while I was stil on ThunderClan territory" he growled nearing the camp
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012 - 8:16

"You where hurting her!" Nightpaw growled. "if I can't protect my clan, I am forgoing the warrior code." She swished her tail, witch was high above the ground.Nightpaw didn't want her tail dirty.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012 - 11:33

Luckily, though, Sagestar had been out currently anyways. He had sent Cedarpaw away to hunt and was just looking for his other apprentice when he heard the yowls and spits. Without hesitation, the tom raced across the thunderpath.
The leader hadn't really an idea of what was going on, but he could easily assume. "Let her go, Mosspelt." He hissed, vaguely remembering the tom from his appearances at the gatherings. "She's my responsibility." He shot a look at Gingerpaw and then flicked his gaze back to Nightpaw. What were they doing over here?

Causing Trouble - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Causing Trouble - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012 - 11:59

Nightpaw twisted around. Sagestar! Gratefulness overwhelmed her. She tried to find the right words to say, but with the ThunderClan warrior Carrying her the wrong way, all that could come out was a high pitched squeak of pain as she hit a nerve trying to twist around.

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012 - 21:18

Mosspelt set the apprentice down and dipped his head to Sagestar "May I tell you what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012 - 21:32

Nightpaw dashed from the warrior's reach and behind her leader. "And then let me tell my story." She huffed. The apprentice started washing herself from the struggle.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012 - 5:29

"If you feel it's needed." Sagestar slit his eyes and nodded curtly, only pausing a moment to nose Nightpaw gently, checking to see if she were alright before turning his attention back to Mosspelt. He felt the situation was rather obvious, but a petty spout with ThunderClan over a few new apprentices was the last thing he wanted right now.

Causing Trouble - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Causing Trouble - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012 - 8:06

"This one," he tipped his head toward Gingerpaw "was hunting on the territory and I didn't know if she was a rouge or if she was a warrior so I ran at her and tackled her, this one" then he tipped his head to Nightpaw "Crossed the border and attacked me, I wasn't going to hurt either of them I was bringing Nightpaw because I was going to see if Lionstar wanted me to bring her back of just to let her go on her own" he meowed sitting down respectfully
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012 - 8:19

Coincidentally, Lionstar was also nearby. Bushes rattled behind Mosspelt as eh padded out. "What's this about crossing the Thunderpath?" He huffed, looking at the cats expectantly. He nodded to Sagestar. "Is there a problem?" He asked politely.

Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012 - 9:24

Nightpaw's neck fur rose. "Your not telling the story right!" She cried. "You yelled at her for crossing the border and said that apprentices shouldn't cross the border.I was watching!" The apprenticed hissed. "Then you attacked her! So I came to help her." She looked at the warrior crossly. "If I can't protect my clanmate, then the warrior code has no meaning.". Nightpaw took a deep breath. "and I am sure she didn't mean to cross the border. I mean the chase can make you oblivious to the world." She smiled. "And she didn't even get the prey. So how can you see a small apprentice as a threat?" Nightpaw smiled sweetly.

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012 - 9:33

Mosspelt mumbled under his breath "Liar..." then meowed full-voiced "I, being a warrior of ThunderClan, would not tell a lie to two leaders"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Causing Trouble   Causing Trouble - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Causing Trouble
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next