Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm back and I'm really really sorry

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nightecho

Nightecho

Clan/Rank : [N]: Rouge tom and former TC Warrior | [S]: Skyclan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 865

I'm back and I'm really really sorry - Page 2 Empty
PostI'm back and I'm really really sorry

Ok so yeah, I'm back. I had spontaniously left about seven months ago altho none of you probably noticed or atleast didn't care considering that my account hasn't been deleated but yeah. I left because I did some stupid things, it was kinda a tough time in my life and well lets just say that even though I didn't know that Drags was Ruffledpaw (Or so I read.) at the time. My cat was a rouge and the Admins were inforceing rules against them because of her and I felt a bit singled out like no one wanted us... or me for that matter so I ended up sympathiseing wth him/her or whatever and came up with this stupid petition idea. Then I said and did some stupid things and probably upset atleast one or more admins/mods and I very much regret all of that. Then I left... I didn't come back because... Well because I figured I wouldn't be forgiven, especialy becase I'm affraid of athority figures... Lets just say I haven't had very good ones growing up. Altho I'm still affraid of not being forgiven. The thing is that I can't stop beating myself up over things I did three years ago, let alone seven months. So if you want to ban me or whatever, or if you want to laugh or mock me that's ok, I just really needed to get this off my chest.

Share this post on: reddit

I'm back and I'm really really sorry :: Comments

Shiny
Re: I'm back and I'm really really sorry
Post Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:33 pm by Shiny
Oops, sorry 'bout that. I got confused X3 Embarrassed
Frogglyness
Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:39 am by Frogglyness
You forgot me in the medicine cats D:

Anyways welcome back for a second time x3
Nightecho
Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:35 pm by Nightecho
Wow, I feel so welcome. Thanks you guys. Though could someone fill me in on what's been going on with the clans since I was gone?
Honey Badger
Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:03 pm by Honey Badger
Ah...well, I'll do my best. Ghoststar died and so Shadow is now leader of ShadowClan. After that, Sleepy went insane, plotting to take over all the Clans and got ShadowClan and WindClan to join him, but the attack on ThunderClan and SkyClan (They both have new leaders, Silverstar is leader of ThunderClan, and Bramble, who you most likey don't know, is now leader of SkyClan) Sleepystar and Silverstar soon met at the gorge to have the final fight, in which Sleepystar lost and soon took his life by jumping off of the gorge so Moonfrost became leader of RiverClan. After that, Wildstar died and so Butterflywing became leader of WindClan, and made her kit, Runningfoot deputy. WindClan was attacked by foxes but was able to drive them off, but Butterflystar was killed by the foxes while paroling a few weeks later. This means that Runningfoot should become leader, but if Running doesn't post her leader and deputy ceremony in a week, it seems that my life Stormeye will become leader as WindClan can't deal with a inactive leader. This is what happened to the medicine cats when you were gone:

ThunderClan: Sarrowsong was the medicine cat but after being forced to be a warrior after having kits with a ShadowClan warrior, ThunderClan didn't have a MC until Ember, who has just gotten her full named, Emberblaze came along.

ShadowClan: Twanypelt became medicine cat apprentice under Deathberry, but when Deathberry disappeared, she took on Dawnlight (Coon) to be her apprentice and with Twanypelt dead now it seems, Dawnlight had taken Shadepaw (May) as her apprentice.

RiverClan: Before Sleepy went insane, Silentherb became the MCA of RiverClan, being trained by StarClan, and later took on Frogleap, and now that Silent is dead, Frogleap is planning to take on Lightkit (Hope)

WindClan: Willowstream took on Longpaw(ear)

SKyClan: This is the one that I am not really sure with...I believe that Duskwing took on Lilystem, who then took on Dark...Dark something, who is now the full MC as Lilystem was killed.

That is the major things, then I guess there is Coldstep is trying to become leader of SkyClan but is going to fail.
Hope
Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:11 pm by Hope
WELCOMEEEEEEEEE BAAAAAAACK :3
Nightecho
Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:32 am by Nightecho
Thanks for the update. Now all I have to do is read up on some topics and find out what happened with some friends of mines cats though I have a feeling Dapple died, Morningpaw never became a warrior though I'm unsure of that one, and well I read up on what Sand did already. ^^;
May
Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:14 pm by May
Darkwhisper. :3

I'm back and I'm really really sorry

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: