Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)

Go down 
+5
Splotch
Smokekit/Brownpaw
~Bramblestar~
May
Bloo
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) Empty
PostSubject: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:58 pm

With a squeal, Bluekit leapt at the circling butterfly. The insect fluttered higher, out of reach from the kitten's outstretched paws. With a grunt, the tom kit dropped to all fours, soon forgetting his misfortunes with the butterfly and began chasing his fluffy black ringed tail in circles. Amber eyes bright, Bluekit flopped to his side, clearly enjoying his dream life.
Just as he was about to close his eyes to wake up in the shaded RiverClan nursery, starry brambles stirred, as if there was a cat within it's branches. A mysterious scent wafted from the undergrowth, unknown to the young male. Bluekit bravely got to his paws, taking a step towards the shivering leaves, unable to keep his legs from shaking.

OOC: ANYONE can join!! :D Dead or alive :B

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:08 pm

Maypaw stepped through the brambles. "Hello, Bluekit," she mewed, smiling at the little kit. Behind her, a few cats stood together with the apprentice, resulting in the mixed scent. WindClan, RiverClan, and SkyClan. And through the brambles fluttered another butterfly, landing on Bluekit's nose.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:54 am

"Who are you?" Bluekit inquired lightly, golden eyes gleaming with curiousity. He let out a squeak as a brightly colour butterfly landed upon his nose. The kit's muzzle itched, and Bluekit let out a sneeze, sending the butterfly fluttering away, high above reach. As his attention was redirected to the starry cats, he looked over the cats behind the tawny she-cat. They all looked like mist and stars, with eyes glowing like shimmering stones from the river. "Wow..." Bluekit murmured, unable to contain his awe.

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:08 am

Bramblestar had barely closed his eyes to find himself in a strange place with mixed scents all around him. He walked a bit and almost immediately knew that he was in StarClan territory. "Hmm, wonder why I'm here." he asked himself. "Hopefully nothing bad for my clan." he said to himself.

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:18 am

A massive dark tabby tom strode by Bluekit, knocking him off his feet. He let out a surprised mewl, hopping back up to his nimble white paws. "Hey!" Bluekit squeaked indignantly, instantly regretting his big mouth.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:18 am

"I'm Maypaw. An old RiverClan apprentice. And this is Singethorn," flicking her tail to the orange she-cat. "She was a RiverClan warrior. She died protecting.. ah, there you are, Creamstripe." she mewed, looking at the creamy warrior, of whom did not have any stars within her fur. "She's Singethorn's daughter, but she's in SkyClan. She was raised there." The three cats smiled. "You, little kit, have spirit. A lot of spirit. I hope you become something great in the future." she mewed, grinning.
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:26 am

Bramblestar hadn't noticed the kit who he practically stepped on and jumped back in surprise. He hadn't expected anybody else in this dream. "Sorry" he said as he stepped back to meet yet more cats. "Nice to meet you Maypaw and Singethorn. I'm Bramblestar of SkyClan." he nodded to them. He looked at Creamstripe, "Your here to?" he asked then turned to the kit, "Who must you be?" he questioned

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:29 am

"Yeah, that's my mother!" Creamstripe smiled. She was hoping that since she was orange that Bramblestar wouldn't get suspicious. "Maypaw was like Singethorn's guardian, because Maypaw was Singethorn's mother's apprentice, so that's how they new eachother." She mewed, almost confused with herself.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:34 am

The tom's eyes shone at the she-cat's praise, and replied to Bramblestar. "My name is Bluekit." The blue furred kit announced, raising his chin high and puffing out his chest. The moment the name left his lips gasps sounded from within the ranks of the starry warriors, and murmuring erupted. Bluekit...He looks like Bluestar doesn't he? Bluekit listened to the quiet conversations, and gleaming eyes focused on him, boring into his fur.

"Calm now..My warriors." A gentle yet authoritative voice sounded from behind Bluekit, catching him off guard.
A lean, majestic spotted she-cat stood behind him, with eyes like liquid sky and a voice like velvet. She strode forward, sweeping the kit with her shortened tail, eyes scanning the clearing of cats. A yowl of shock exploded from Bluekit's mouth as he looked over the she-cat.

Bluestar!

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:36 am

Maypaw gazed at the leader. She'd always wanted to meet the leader who had raised her Clan from nothing. She instantly bowed her head in respect, Singethorn and Creamstripe in turn. Neither of the three spoke a word.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:41 am

Bluekit stayed still, mouth fixed in a gaping look.
Bluestar padded forward, instantly recognizing the StarClan warriors from her travels. She rested her blue head on Maypaw's, murmuring softly, "Be brave, young one. Dark times may draw near."
The ancient leader left Maypaw's side and nodded greetings to the two warriors.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:41 am

Bramblestar noticed that Singethorn had an orange pelt and for a heartbeat thought she was the one to hurt Creamstripe but quickly shot the thought out of his head. Why would a StarClan cat, much less Creamstripe's own mother, hurt her? "I knew you were a RiverClan born cat Creamstripe, but I never knew who your mother was. It's nice to meet all of you." he smiled not knowing what else to do in this strange dream. Then the new cat arrived. At first Bramblestar didn't know who she was then he remembered, it was Bluestar! He had heard of her sometimes talked by the elders when he was an apprentice. He didn't bow but very politely nodded his head to her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:45 am

"Bramblestar," Bluestar caught sight of the tabby tom, her blue eyes glowing. "Lead your clan well," She murmured to him.

Bluekit finally regained his voice, questions sparking in his brain. "Why do I look the way I look, Bluestar?" He asked boldly, ignoring the astonished looks from the other cats.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:46 am

Maypaw shuddered from the excitement. And I never thought..

Creamstripe saw the brief suspicious look Bramblestar had, and shot him a look, obviously saying "I'll explain later!". cx
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:52 am

Bluestar smiled upon the mirror image of herself, a purr escaping her lips.
"Because you are me, Bluekit."

Bluekit's jaw dropped. He was the ancient RiverClan leader? His small, weak form held a spirit greater than a warriors'?

Bluestar chuckled. "All in good time, young kit."

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) Empty

Back to top Go down

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: