Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)

Go down 
+5
Splotch
Smokekit/Brownpaw
~Bramblestar~
May
Bloo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Smokekit/Brownpaw

Smokekit/Brownpaw

Number of posts : 255

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 6:40

Brownkit padded to Bluekit"hi."

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3560

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 7:34

A small calico she-cat appeared, starlight twinkled her fur,her dark blue eyes look like dark pools of wisdom beyond her young age.She turned to Bluestar.she dipped her head in respectful greeting.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 15:27

Bluestar inclined her head to look down at the slight dappled she-cat, dipping her head in a respectful manner. "Splotchfur...Welcome to StarClan. It's always a shame to see one so young in our ranks."

Bluekit, still recovering from his shocking discovery, gave Brownkit a distracted, "hello," blinking widely with his big golden eyes.

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 15:44

"thank you" she mewed her gaze swept across the cats gathered. "Bramblestar" she greeted him with a nod

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 16:05

Sunnypaw had padded up silently a few minutes before, and she was pondering whether to come out.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 16:09

The great leader looked briefly to where the golden apprentice sat in the shadows, amusement glittering in her sky coloured eyes. "Don't be shy little one.." Bluestar murmured, motioning with her stubbed tail to come closer.

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 16:40

ooc: totally read all the posts before I posted... yeah... .3.

ic: Pinestar stepped forward, many cats blocking her view. She couldn't see past the large shapes, and she fanned her whiskers curiously, trying to peer over the endless crowd of cats.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 2 N6a5zHfLong time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 2 IMrnxD6Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 2 GMXQgOOLong time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 17:24

Sunnypaw padded forward, slightly embarressed at being seen before she wanted to. "Hi," she mewed.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 18:38

Ooc- Read all the posts before this! The awesome Minkfur is going to step in
Ic- A large black tom with a white left ear tip and grey ringed legs came up behind Sunnypaw. A smaller tom that looked like Brablestar was next to him. The black tom bowed his head, so did the tabby, younger tom.

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 18:56

Maypaw grinned at the appearance of Pinestar. Geez, haven't seen her in a while, she thought.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Ivy

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 18:58

Ivyfire stepped out, purring as she saw new and old cats arrive.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 19:00

A silver and white she-cat appeared she was shocked and taken aback by how many cats where there, she fearfuly hid in the shadows.

Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 19:06

Ivyfire purred "Come on out. Nothing to be scared of." she motioned with her tail to sit beside her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 19:20

Bluestar purred, proud of all these healthly, strong forest cats who were coming together. Above all the noises and scents, a familiar smell kit the she-cat's brown nose, making her ears prick and gaze light up. "Pinestar!" She yowled above the frey. Bluestar spotted the familiar black marked pelt among the visitors. Pinestar didn't even know she was back from fading!

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 19:57

Shinigpaw looked at Ivyfire and flicked her ears nervously.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next