Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)

Go down 
+5
Splotch
Smokekit/Brownpaw
~Bramblestar~
May
Bloo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivy

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 22:45

Foxflight flicked his tail "Maybe Starclan was just being nice and letting us all share the same dream." he shrugged his shoulders.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3559

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 22:53

" it might last until dawn, when the liveing cats wake up" Splotchfur reasoned

" but I want to talk with EVERYONE!"Shiningpaw objected trying to get over her extreaming shyness

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 22:57

Ivyfire nodded "Seems so" she smiled at the apprentice "Everyone?" she asked , smiling.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 22:59

shiningpaw nodded her fluffy tail swished around suturing leaves behind her.

Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 23:03

Ivyfire purred and stood up "Well, lets go then!" she flicked her fluffy tail and padded slowly into the crowd of cats.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 9:41

Shiningpaw followed Ivyfire through the large crowd of cats.

Splotchfur followed them and made sure that the apprentice will not get lost.

Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 16:11

Ivyfire flicked her tail at the big tabby "Thats Bramblestar" she pointed to the other two cats with them "The Ginger tom is Foxflight and the other is Minkfur" she purred "They are Skyclan cats" She began to pad off "The Brown and Black cats is Pinestar and the other is Bluestar"she meowed happily. "Theyre both Starclan warriors" she purred and turned around to check on Shiningpaw.

Foxflight waved his tail at the little apprentice and turned back around to talk, the hole where his other eye was supposed to be, healthy as ever.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 18:29

Shiningpaw said "hi" to them as Ivyfire named the she stared in awe at the former leaders and starclan warriors.

Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 18:40

Ivyfire purred "See anyone you might think was a former warrior in your clan" she asked.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 18:43

She looked around none of the cats she could see where small and swift. "no?" she guessed

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 19:35

Minkfur faded away, he had nothing more to say.
Ooc- Bye :'D Fun Rping Minkfur again

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 19:44

ooc: Mink always in me heart :'D

ic- Bramblestar felt awkward for some reason he walked towards Bluestar and Pinestar, "It's an honor to meet you both, I've heard many great stories of you two when I was a kit even though you two weren't part of SkyClan. ." he said

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 5 Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 22:15

Ivyfire purred "There are plenty" she pointed to a figure, small with long legs "See?" she meowed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 22:38

she noticed the starry warrior and then all of a sudden she saw lots of former Windclan cats!

Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 23:21

Ivyfire purred "Ah, you see young one. Knowledge is power" she purred

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next