Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)

Go down 
+5
Splotch
Smokekit/Brownpaw
~Bramblestar~
May
Bloo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Confusion alit in her eyes, and Bluestar took a moment to think. "I think StarClan wanted to give me another chance," she spoke slowly, gazing at the small tom who looked so very much like her.

OOC: WHATEVES :B

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 6 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3560

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:11 pm

"then what is strength?" she asked

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 6 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Ivyfire purred"Strength is what's inside. You use it everyday, for your clan, and maybe even one day for your kits" she looked over at all the cats,her eyes sparkiling.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6