Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)

Go down 
+5
Splotch
Smokekit/Brownpaw
~Bramblestar~
May
Bloo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivy

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:04 pm

She purred and remembered her scars from Firestorm. "Dont be scared little one. I not long ago was a new warrior of Thunderclan. Until I was killed by my best friend, Firestorm. i know I may look scary but I know fear. Its a terrible thing" her eyes sparkled as she saw the young cat.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3560

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:07 pm

she stayed where she was. she wispered to the dead warrior "it is just, their is too many cats I don't know here."

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:09 pm

She purred "Its going to be okay. If you'd like I can introduce you to some of my family and friends" she purred "And more.." she smiled lovingly, I wish I could have lived longer.... I wish I would have watched - she cut herself off, Returning to Shiningpaw.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:15 pm

She shyly creeped out of her hideing spot.

Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:22 pm

Ivyfire smiled "That over there" she pointed her tail to the brown cat "Is Pinestar." she sighed "The blue cat is Bluestar. And, im not sure where she is but I can show you another one o fmy best friends , Splotchfur if she shows up soon." she purred at the sound of her old friends name.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:13 am

ooc: Pinestar is black with brown ears and paws, actually Cx

ic: Pinestar's ear flicked at the sound of a slightly familiar she-cat's voice. She knew the voice from somewhere, but where? Blinking, her blue eyes tried their hardest to peek through the murmuring cats. When she slowly passed through, giving a few "excuse me"'s and "sorry"'s, her gaze finally fell on an old friend, and she was clouded with a look of shock and happiness. "But Bluestar," the black cat began, "I thought you--!" Pinestar said nothing more, and rushed forward, pressing her muzzle against the leader's forehead. Her former leader. Her role-model. Her first friend. Her mother. Overwhelming joy surged through her. "It's really you, Bluestar! It's really you!"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 3 N6a5zHfLong time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 3 IMrnxD6Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 3 GMXQgOOLong time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 3 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 3 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:12 am

Sunnypaw padded up to the black-and-white warrior, after saying hi to Bramblestar. "Hello," she mewed, "I'm Sunnypaw."

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:24 am

Ooc- D': No one cares about Minkfur anymore...
The black, grey, and white cat steped to Sunnypaw "Hello my kit." He purred happily.

Smokekit/Brownpaw

Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:03 am

Brownkit nodded to Bluekit before going to say hi to Ivyfire"hi....Ivyfie right?"she asked.

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:46 am

Splotchfur poked her head up, hearing her name she walked to the voice.

Shiningpaw looked around at all the cats, stareing in awe. are we all shareing one dream?

Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:39 am

Bramblestar looked around him glad to see Minkfur. Is this some type of a gathering? he questioned himself

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 3 Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:47 am

ooc:@Mink I MEANT to say, "After happily greeting Bramblestar and Minkfur," but I forgot you were there. XD

ic: "Minkfur!" Sunnypaw exlaimed happily, "I'm an apprentice now!"

ooc: On every apps mind when they meet a dead father. X'D

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:49 pm

Ivyfire purred "Splotchfur! i have someone you should meet" she signaled her over with her tail.

Foxflight peered out, padding over to sit by the two she cats, he purred, happily recognizing Ivyfire.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Smokekit/Brownpaw

Smokekit/Brownpaw

Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:22 pm

Brownkit stared at Ivyfire"hello.....Ivyfire right.?"

Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:46 pm

She looked over "Yes, Hello Brownkit." she purred.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)   Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Long time no see~ (OPEN TO EVERYONE <3 I know you want to RP with Bloo x3)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next