Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~

Go down 
+2
Darky
Stormi the Gummy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 15:30

Phantom? Bramblestar thought, "Can you tell me who this Phantom is?" Bramblestar asked curiously

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 18:59

Emberpaw looked at bramblestar. 'He is my brother. Black and white pelt, and blue eyes.'
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 9:14

Coldpaw shoved Hawkpaw off with a purr of amusement. His ears perked in interest. "He has a decent name, I'll give him that." He commented, padding over. "Do you know if he's still alive? Or maybe a threat to us?"

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 1voydCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 2gy1qubCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 11:42

Hawkpaw fell to the ground and got up. "I'll beat him, if he even comes near our land." Hawkpaw put down his ears.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 12:19

Emberpaw turned to Hawkpaw, 'Quit it.' she said to him. She then turned to Coldpaw. 'I know he is. I saw him while I was at battle practice. I never mentioned it though.' She mewed,
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 12:56

The hackles on Coldpaw's shoulders rose a little. "So he was on our land and you didn't bother to tell anyone?!" He snapped angrily. "At this moment, he could be lazily sitting on a tree branch eating prey that is rightfully ours!" He growled, coming nose to nose with Emberpaw.

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 1voydCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 2gy1qubCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 13:00

"For once, I think I agree with him." Sunnypaw mewed, "We need all the prey we can get! Leaf-bare is coming!"

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 13:01

Coldpaw nodded in agreement, backing off. "You could've told some one. You should've told some one, better yet. Whether you wanted to or not. Loyalty comes before kin." He mewed.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 13:19

Hawkpaw nodded, for the first time (For Hawk anyways) Coldpaw was right. "Yeah. You should have told some one." He mewed, mad.
Ooc- BTW Hawk's gonna be kinda mean, because like after the dog... And... Er... I don't know. He's just kinda gonna be mean.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 14:38

Emberpaw hissed. 'I escaped practice and I almost had killed him. If he hadn't escaped from my last strike, he wouldn't be a threat!' She hissed. 'Besides, I'm going back to get him.'

ooc: Emberpaw, in her RAAAAAAAGE. Plus, since I can't find anyone to RP him, I got permission from an admin to RP him.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 14:59

ooc: k.

ic: Coldpaw didn't even flinch. "True warriors do not kill to win battles." He growled softly.

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 15:01

Sunnypaw laughed. " And you were I little kit when we found you. You almost killed him? A rouge with hundereds of rouges?" she purred a bit meanly.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 15:07

Coldpaw just glared at Emberpaw. "Oh yes I forgot. What about all those rogues with him? Did you see those too? I bet you didn't report that threat either, did you? Oh and next time you fight off an army of cats all by yourself like you're some gifted starclan cat, tell me so I can see it." He huffed. "Must of been amazing. Emberpaw, I'm starting to wonder if you are making this up."

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 15:10

Sunnypaw just stood there.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Clan/Rank : A reeaalllyy old member
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 637

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 15:13

Tornscar watched Coldpaw and Sunnypaw gang up on Emberpaw. It wasn't right, but he wasn't obligated to do anything. Besides, he didn't know what they were fighting about, it was probably nothing and they would be over it by tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next