Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~

Go down 
+2
Darky
Stormi the Gummy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:04 am

Sunnypaw purred. "We can call him Hawkeye." she mewed.

ooc: I'm in to The Avengers. Yeah, not really.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:28 am

Hawkpaw flicked his ears hear 'we can call him Hawkeye' he ran back. "Well I was hoping for my warrior name to be Hawkfeather." He mewed, head tilted to one side. "Do you guys think that's a good name?" He asked with a bit of laughter.

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:59 am

"Yeah, thats a good name." Sunnypaw purred, "I'm hoping mine will be Sunnyforest."

ooc: Wow, our cats are like, phycics or something. XD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:55 pm

Ooc- Lol yep. I plan to be very wise and like stuff
Ic- Hawkpaw nodded "Good name. What about you Coldpaw... Before you become leader."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:19 pm

Emberpaw came up. 'I want mine to be either Embereyes, or Emberheart. I like all of yours.' she purred. 'I didn't mean to interrupt though.' She said
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:19 am

Sunnypaw turned to Emberpaw. "Those are cool names." She purred

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:01 am

Emberpaw nodded. [color=violet]'I like Embereyes the most. It represents my eyes. Emberheart, is, well, it was just something I liked.'[/celor] She showed everyone her ember colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:22 pm

Coldpaw huffed and narrowed his eyes. "Well I want mine to be either Coldclaw, Coldstep, or Coldheart!" He purred. The last suggested name was enough to make anyone shiver.

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 1voydCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 2gy1qubCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:29 pm

Emberpaw did shiver. 'Well Coldpaw, I like them.' She laughed.

ooc: I'm going to make a forum when Emberpaw is about to eat a death-berry. On accident.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:51 pm

ooc: Can I join :D?

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 1voydCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 2gy1qubCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:08 pm

ooc: Weren't you in it before? XD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:13 pm

ooc: I guess. I DUNT CARE! but she still ate DEATHBERRIES
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:14 pm

Bramblestar came out of the leader's den, "What's up with all this Hawkeye, Embereyes, Coldstar, and Sunnystar? From what I've been told I'm the leader around here." he said playfullyish.

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Emberpaw jumped up. 'We are talking about what we want our warrior names to be!' She scowled, playing.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:17 pm

Hawkpaw jumped on Bramblestar and started biting his ear playfully. "Yeah I'll be the best warrior in the Clans ever!" He yowled, sliding down Bramblestar's face. Hawkpaw was still fairly small. But you know maincoons are O.0 there're huge!

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next