Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~

Go down 
+2
Darky
Stormi the Gummy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 22:46

Emberpaw then jumped on with hawkpaw, and nipped at his ear. 'I'll be the best leader ever!' she said, hanging on by bramblestars ear

ooc: we are acting like kits. O.o
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 23:53

"Haha." he purred. Bramblestar grabbed Hawkpaw with both of his paws gently and grabbed his scruff gently and set him down then did the same to Emberpaw. "I know you two will be great SkyClan warriors." he smiled

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 9:12

Emberpaw laughed, she was having a good time. 'Really?' She asked, jumping around.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 13:14

"What about me?" Sunnypaw purred, jumping on Bramblestar's back.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 15:45

Coldpaw just sat there with a yawn. "If you want to be good warriors, you might as well start acting like warriors an not kits then!" He huffed. "Besides, I'm going to be leader when I grow up!" He mewed proudly, puffing out his broad chest.

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 1voydCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 2gy1qubCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 16:07

Hawkpaw rolled his eyes. "What ever, Coldpaw. I'm not a jerk, unlike other people." He growled, playfully.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 16:27

Emberpaw nodded. 'Agreed.' she burst with laughter. 'I came up with another name for Coldpaw. Coldbrain'
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 17:22

Coldpaw hissed, not playing anymore. He leaped on Emberpaw and slammed her to the ground. "Shut up!" He snarled. "You'll never be leader like that anyways!" He snapped.

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 1voydCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 2gy1qubCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 17:45

"Coldpaw!" Sunnypaw exlaimed, jumping down, "She was just playing! And besides, we're not warriors yet, why not have a little fun while we can!" She pulled Emberpaw out and helped her up. "And Emberpaw, don't you think that was a little mean?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 17:47

Emberpaw sighed, 'Thanks Sunnypaw, and yeah, I guess it was...'
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 17:49

"And do you guess you can say sorry...?" Sunnypaw pressed. "Unlike some cats I know?" She then whispered, soft engough for only Emberpaw to hear.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 17:49

Coldpaw narrowed his eyes, sitting and calmly licking a paw before drawing it over his head. "She started it. But fine, have it your way. What did you have in mind of 'fun?'" He asked calmly.

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 17:51

ooc: Wait, why do your stas say "young warrior?"

"I don't know? Not being so serious all the time?" She mewed, "And I think you're right. You would make a good leader. If I don't become one first..."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 18:02

ooc: Cuz Coldpaw isn't my first life. Stormwing, his mother, was. She died as a young warrior/queen. D':

ic: Coldpaw rolled his eyes. "We'll see..." He sighed as if she had no chance. But the mischief in his eyes told them he was only playing. "But if you insist on the competition..." suddenly, he launched himself on her, tumbling Sunnypaw over and knocking her to the ground. "...Then I'll show no mercy!" He growled playfully, remembering Scarlet's words. Show no mercy to your foes! Show no mercy to your foes!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 18:08

Emberpaw growled, launching herself and knocking Coldpaw over. She pinned him to the ground playfully. 'No one hurts my friend!' she growled playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next