Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~

Go down 
+2
Darky
Stormi the Gummy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Coldpaw blinked in puzzlement. What was he saying? "Uh..So did you do much training before Creamstripe move to the elders' den?" He mewed, changing the subject. If you looked close enough, his cheeks were just barely highlighted with pink from embarrassment.

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 1voydCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 2gy1qubCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:58 am

"Just a little, mostly hunting though." Sunnypaw mewed.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:25 am

Hawkpaw came up to them happily "Hello young leaders, I could here you all the way in my nest. You woke me." He purred
Spoiler:

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:02 pm

Coldpaw blinked in surprise. "Oh hey Hawkpaw. Yeah I plan to be leader some day!" He purred, raising his chin to the sky. "What about you?"

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 1voydCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 2gy1qubCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:03 pm

Hawkpaw nodded a 'no' "Naw I just want to be a Elder some day. I want to live long! Make sure I have story to tell kits." He mewed. His purring gone. But he was not mad.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:10 pm

Coldpaw gave a little huff. "An elder? That's lame!" He mewed, rolling his eyes. "But whatever you say. When I'm leader, I'll make sure you have the best time in the elders' den while I lead my clan to victory!"

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:03 pm

Hawkpaw nodded and started purring again. "I hope so." He mewed happily

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:56 am

"If I become leader everyone's going to have amazing dens!" Sunnypaw purred, "Because everyone in our clan is loyal and awesome." Meaning that SkyClan ruled more than she wanted to be a leader.

ooc: Can you post in my "Sunnypaw gets hurt" topic? It's in SkyClan territory, and starting to look stupid. xD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:49 pm

ooc: Sure X3

ic: "If." Coldpaw stated with a purr. "Is that a challenge? I bet I can be leader before you!" He growled playfully. He liked competition.

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:50 pm

"Oh yeah?" Sunnypaw purred, "bring it on!" She crouched down playfully.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Coldpaw flicked his tail and rolled his eyes. "Oh, if I must!" He sighed sarcastically, glancing at her from the corner of his eyes. Suddenly, from his little sassy position, he launched himself at her, and they tumbled over from the impact :D

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:23 pm

Sunnypaw wrestled with him before slipping out of his grasp, and purring while he looked for her. "Nicly done, Coldstar." she purred

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:36 pm

"Why, thank you, Sunnystar!" He purred in laughter. "Lovely day for a battle isn't it?" He mewed sarcastically, purring at the joke a little.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:14 pm

Hawkpaw purred in laughter, "Well now Coldstar, Sunnystar. I best be on my way." He mewed walking away.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:26 am

"I'll make sure to bring you some prey later, wise old Hawk..." He trailed off from his purr, "Uh, how about Hawkheart or Hawkflight..?" He asked, not knowing how to call his friend.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next