Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~

Go down 
+2
Darky
Stormi the Gummy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 17:33

Emberpaw growled. 'I was on practice with Hawkpaw. When we finished, I found him, alone. I knew he was planning something. I didn't take a chance. I know the warrior code. This was to protect me, and the clan!' She growled.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 17:34

"How long ago was this?" Coldpaw queried calmly.

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 1voydCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 2gy1qubCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 17:43

Emberpaw sighed, 'Two sunrises, I think.'
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 17:44

"And you told noone because..." Sunnypaw quiered.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 17:47

Emberpaw sighed. 'I couldn't. I was too afraid.'
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 17:52

"Oh." She stated simply.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 18:43

Coldpaw rolled his eyes. "This cat must be amazingly convincing or strong, or maybe both, if it's possible for him to gather up hundreds of cats in just 2 sunrises..." He sighed sarcastically. "...and you must be amazingly stronger, like starclan or something, if you can possibly beat him and scare him off! Amazing! You should let us do all your apprentice duties for moons as a reward okay?" He purred menacingly and sarcastically, padding around her. "All hail the great Emberpaw!" He hissed quietly, his tail flicking her chin irritably. He was obviously trying to get her annoyed. But for what reason?

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 1voydCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 2gy1qubCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCamp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 19:00

"Stop it." Bramblestar growled, "Emberpaw, whenever you spot a rogue no matter kin or not you always tell a warrior, understand?" he half growled. "We could've done a patrol two sunrises ago but now we have to do it now." he muttered to himself as he walked away to go get Raincloud so that she could do yet another patrol.

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 19:01

ooc: That's just coldpaw for ya :dummy: (<<<My new favorite icon :D)

Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 19:04

ooc- XD true.....unfortunately

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 21:42

Ooc- End O' topic?

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 EmptyMon 28 May 2012 - 5:54

Emberpaw sighed. 'I know...' Emberpaw turned to Coldpaw before he left. 'I don't know How he did it, but I will stay and protect the clan no matter what! Even if I die!' She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 EmptyMon 28 May 2012 - 9:54

ooc : NOW the topic is over :3

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 EmptyMon 28 May 2012 - 10:12

ooc: kk!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~   Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~ - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Camp time becausethere'snothingelsetoreplytooo!~
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8