Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]

Go down 
+5
Darky
meme police
Stormi the Gummy
Sunny
Smokekit/Brownpaw
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Smokekit/Brownpaw

Smokekit/Brownpaw

Number of posts : 255

Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 13:35

Brownkit looked at Scarletfire eyes blazing with the what would hapen if she was in the dark forest,she was so lost in thought that she didn't hear Ebonyroot"cool i wish i could join."

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 13:47

ooc: Heh, I've been watching this topic, and now would be a good time to help out X3

ic: A flash of silver ruffled the leaves of a tree above Ebonyroot and the other Starclan cats. She padded calmly over to Brownkit, stopping with her toes just a centimeter away from the border with the Dark Forest. "I've had experience once with Scarlet," She mewed calmly, eyes blazing. "Trust me, it seemed that way for me too, young Brownkit, but let me tell you something..." She paused, bending down to Brownkit's height. She looked directly into the kit's eyes, green flames dancing in her own. "Did you know, once you join the Dark Forest, you can't leave? Even when you die? I tried to leave as a young apprentice when I found out how evil it all was, and Scarlet here almost killed me. I was lucky that many starclan warriors came to save my life, but you may not be so lucky. Be careful of your choices..." Stormwing ended mystically, rising back up to Scarlet's height. "I haven't seen you in a while. I hear you have been exiled, and have your own kits. Where is the other one?" She mewed in a weird, sinister voice, as if she was planning something herself. "Wouldn't it be easier for you to take control of the clans in your clever schemes if you had both your kits train with you?"

Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzBrownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrBrownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaBrownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 1voydBrownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 2gy1qubBrownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksBrownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Smokekit/Brownpaw

Smokekit/Brownpaw

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 13:51

Brownkit jumped back in alarm.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 14:12

Ebonyroot purred, "Good to see you, Stormwing." She felt her pelt bristle and she got down low. "You know, Scarlet, if the Dark Forest made you so mighty and powerful, why don't you prove it?" She lashed her tail, staring the exile down with yellow and green eyes. "I'm getting tired of your antics and afraid you're only all talk."

Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 PDt1Qqd Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 14:17

Stormwing smoothed Ebonyroot's fur with her tail. "Calm down. There is no need to fight right now..." She murmured, glancing down at Brownkit before looking back up, as in a signal of some sort that only the medicine cat saw. "Scarlet it just too blind to see what she has done to herself. She's gone mad. But it's too late for her to control it. Maybe one day, she will realize what she did wrong." She sighed. "We can only hope..."

Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzBrownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrBrownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaBrownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 1voydBrownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 2gy1qubBrownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksBrownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 14:17

Scarlet couldn't keep up with the friggen posts."Inkkit was a disgrace. He would not listen, therefore he would be a dud in my little plan," she snickered, batting her tail against the ground. "Brownkit, if you join the Dark Forest, these cats wouldn't scare you and fill your head with lies. Happy would mentor you to be a powerful warrior. Maybe, one day this could help you become leader of a Clan." She glared up at the starry cats. "Listen to these cats! They're too soft! Nothing is to be gained by them! They are weak kittypets that stop you from doing anything you wish. In the Dark Forest, the sky is the limit!"

"Uh... Yeah..." Happy piped. "L- Look at this battle scar. I got this in combat!" he said, mustering up excitement in his tone. He flicked his ripped ear to show.

Scarlet snarled at Ebonyroot. "Oh, please! The last thing I want to do is to waste my time fighting a cat who is already dead!"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 N6a5zHfBrownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 IMrnxD6Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 GMXQgOOBrownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Smokekit/Brownpaw

Smokekit/Brownpaw

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 14:21

"really when can i start?"Brownkit mewed dashing to Scarletfire"nice scar...Happy is it?"

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 14:23

Scarlet's eyes twinkled. "When we are sure you are fully committed to be a full Dark Forest inhabitant," she said.

Happy winced at him for a small moment before nodding. "Oh, yeah... Uh... thanks. Does it... umm... maybe, make me look... strong?" he asked softly, shifting slowly.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 N6a5zHfBrownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 IMrnxD6Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 GMXQgOOBrownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 14:24

"So you're a coward." Ebonyroot snarled, "Doesn't the great cat of the Dark Forest have anything better to do then to lure helpless kits into their home with sweet lies?" She cooed, "You're pathetic."
And, honestly, she couldn't help but sit up and roll her eyes. "YES. Great plan, Scarlet. I commend you. The clans look up to StarClan. Honestly, all I'd have to do is warn ThunderClan's leader to stay away from Brownkit and he'd never gain power. Problem solved."

Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 PDt1Qqd Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Smokekit/Brownpaw

Smokekit/Brownpaw

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 14:27

Brownkit looked down at er paws then loked up"she doesn't een know i exist so why bother...."Brownkit hissed.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 14:28

ooc;; Oh, and anyways, I just remembered... x3
This topic is pointless.
Kits aren't allowed to join the Dark Forest.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t9798-the-air-particles-told-me-to-tell-you-all-this

bic;;

Ebonyroot sniffed at Brownkit. "Oh, now I see..."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Smokekit/Brownpaw

Smokekit/Brownpaw

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 14:31

ooc:i know she is gonna start traing when she becomes an apprentic

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 14:32

ooc;; But she still can't join them until then.
So Brown has to walk away.
So, really. This is a pointless topic. cx

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 14:33

Stormwing stayed perfectly calm; it would be hard to get her mad now. These insults were nothing compared to what Scarlet could do. She learned that the hard way. She looked at Brownkit with gentle eyes, ignoring the other argument. "Brownkit, as it is your choice, we cannot stop you. But however, remember that everything you do in your life, has a consequence. Make sure this is a good one before you try." She mewed, before turning around and padding off to the rest of the group. She glanced over her shoulder at Ebonyroot. "There's nothing we can do now. The quarrel we will always have with Scarlet cannot be solved today. Not with young ones watching." Stormwing mewed, beckoning the medicine cat to come back. "Why don't we hunt or something?" She purred.

ooc: If she does go off to hunt or whatever, I'm not role playing it lol. Then this topic would go on forever ._.

Back to top Go down
Smokekit/Brownpaw

Smokekit/Brownpaw

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 14:36

i'm just gonna end the topic here SO.......

TOPIC OVER

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next