Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I need Starclan cats

Go down 
+2
Ripped
Not
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

I need Starclan cats Empty
PostSubject: I need Starclan cats   I need Starclan cats EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 11:00

FOR FLICKERPAW: I need someone who'll try to get her to realize how unimportant "purity" is. Someone who she'd have a lot of respect for, like someone who died of old age, a former medicine cat, a former deputy, or a former leader. Preferably Thunderclan, but Windclan works too, or if you can convince me otherwise.
-Flamestrike, Ripped, rogue who could be known as a great warrior
-Turtlepelt, Ash, joined TC as a kittypet and died fighting a rogue
-Grasswhisker, Ripped, Leopardclaw's mentor, loyal. BEST CHOICE SO FAR.

FOR SPOTPAW: Must be Riverclan. Will remind him that the Warrior Code says he can't love a Thunderclan cat. Can be strict, gentle, just someone very loyal and even better if a kit or an apprentice. He's more likely to listen to them.
-Morningfog, Kent, very loyal, exp. warrior
-Snowpaw, Ash, died trying to save dad from Mist and very loyal

FOR BLOSSOMPAW: Someone who can tell her that she must be brave, that she does belong in a clan and must fight for it. Probably warn her of her relationship with Dryad.

Last edited by Jade Wings on Fri 19 Jan 2018 - 7:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: I need Starclan cats   I need Starclan cats EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 12:17

For Spotpaw: I've got Weaselpaw who died as an apprentice and is a loveable goof. He was pretty loyal though

For Blossompaw: I have Eagleheart. He is a bit gruff, but this would need to happen pretty quick because he is being sent back down from Starclan for a redo once Coyote gets back. So he obvious cannot be in the forest and Starclan at the same time

I could even suggest Flamestrike for Flickerpaw. He is 100% rogue born, but in his lifetime killed a rogue who terrorized all the clans in the forest, and a Shadowclan traitor and I lowkey believe most of the forest has heard of him being a great warrior because he did make friends in other clans. He was a good boi if you wanted to try that. (Lowkey had a forbidden relationship with a MC but shhhh)

I need Starclan cats Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: I need Starclan cats   I need Starclan cats EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 12:45

I don know if you remember our idea about Morningfog and Spotpaw but, she's still available.

I need Starclan cats Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

I need Starclan cats Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: I need Starclan cats   I need Starclan cats EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 15:49

Grandaddy Ripped wrote:
For Spotpaw: I've got Weaselpaw who died as an apprentice and is a loveable goof. He was pretty loyal though

For Blossompaw: I have Eagleheart. He is a bit gruff, but this would need to happen pretty quick because he is being sent back down from Starclan for a redo once Coyote gets back. So he obvious cannot be in the forest and Starclan at the same time

I could even suggest Flamestrike for Flickerpaw. He is 100% rogue born, but in his lifetime killed a rogue who terrorized all the clans in the forest, and a Shadowclan traitor and I lowkey believe most of the forest has heard of him being a great warrior because he did make friends in other clans. He was a good boi if you wanted to try that. (Lowkey had a forbidden relationship with a MC but shhhh)
Yeah sorry but Weaselpaw just wouldn't work. Blossompaw's thingy will happen quite ahwile from now since Elmcloud refuses to teach her anything and so she has no requirements filled, so it'll be pretty far off(of course, this isn't Seer's fault; it's in-rp that Elm is too lazy.) And Flamestrike would be good unless someone better comes along.

Kent Mansley wrote:
I don know if you remember our idea about Morningfog and Spotpaw but, she's still available.
Yeah I clean out my PMs every so often, I did remember but I can't remember who it was and which cat it was, I think Morningfog would be okay(once I clear up the FR problems and get it approved, of course.). What rank was Morningfog at when she died?

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I need Starclan cats   I need Starclan cats EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 15:58

Well you actually don't need a mentor at all to get the requirements, and can ask another warrior to do the assessment! PM me if you need any help.

Sorry I can be of help with the first 2, but Flame is always open:)

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: I need Starclan cats   I need Starclan cats EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 16:02

I can offer Willowwhicker of WindClan for Flicker, cause she was 75% rogue and 25% RiverClan. She knows what impurity is cx

She didn't die as someone higher ranked, but she was taken by twolegs as an experienced warrior.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: I need Starclan cats   I need Starclan cats EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 16:07

For Sootpaw, I may have Snowpaw! She was a sweet, shy, but dedicated RiverClan apprentice who died trying to save her father from the Mist. She loved the warrior code and was a little uptight about it, but also really kind. Would she work?

For Flickerpaw, if you want someone from TC, I have Turtlepelt. She was a kittypet who joined TC, and was super brave and loyal. She died young-ish, though, trying to drive a rogue off the territory, but do what you will :)

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: I need Starclan cats   I need Starclan cats EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 16:11

Well, she doesn't know the material, so she can't go on a hunting patrol, have an assessment, partake in a battle, etc.

and it's ok, I'm being pretty picky ^w^

Maple wrote:
I can offer Willowwhicker of WindClan for Flicker, cause she was 75% rogue and 25% RiverClan. She knows what impurity is cx

She didn't die as someone higher ranked, but she was taken by twolegs as an experienced warrior.
Ehhhh sorry, but if she knows any of this she'll be less and less likely to listen. She'll already think Willowwhisker is ah, scum because she's Windclan, has both RC and Rogue blood, and "if she was stupid enough to get caught, she doesn't deserve to be listened to."
Ash wrote:
For Sootpaw, I may have Snowpaw! She was a sweet, shy, but dedicated RiverClan apprentice who died trying to save her father from the Mist. She loved the warrior code and was a little uptight about it, but also really kind. Would she work?

For Flickerpaw, if you want someone from TC, I have Turtlepelt. She was a kittypet who joined TC, and was super brave and loyal. She died young-ish, though, trying to drive a rogue off the territory, but do what you will :)
You mean Spotpaw, not Sootpaw, right?
Also aAAAA, Snowpaw would be awesome! Now, Morningfog or Snowpaw, that is the question. 0w0

And Turtlepelt is in the same boat as Flamestrike.

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: I need Starclan cats   I need Starclan cats EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 16:22

Morningfog was an experienced warrior if I remember. She's in the higher levels, that's for sure.

I need Starclan cats Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

I need Starclan cats Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I need Starclan cats   I need Starclan cats EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 16:36

Several of my characters (and Kent's, and many others) never had training sessions. It is the kind of thing that is allowed to be assumed out of RP as happening, as most leaders don't just let apprentices sit untrained, especially since you shouldn't be held back if someone is busy. Sorry to get off topic here, but you shouldn't have to be stuck as an apprentice. I respect if you would like to have something happen beforehand, but I did want to let you know there are options :)

--I could also offer up Grasswhisker for Flickerpaw. I forget about her sometimes. She was Leopardclaw's mentor and was 100% Thunderclan. She was actually the one who got him to feel like he was apart of the clan as an apprentice and turn around her thinking. She is a tough, yet kind, warrior who died during childbirth but was loyal as heck to the clan.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: I need Starclan cats   I need Starclan cats EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 17:21

Kent Mansley wrote:
Morningfog was an experienced warrior if I remember. She's in the higher levels, that's for sure.
Cool, she's pretty likely to listen to the higher levels.
Grandaddy Ripped wrote:
Several of my characters (and Kent's, and many others) never had training sessions. It is the kind of thing that is allowed to be assumed out of RP as happening, as most leaders don't just let apprentices sit untrained, especially since you shouldn't be held back if someone is busy. Sorry to get off topic here, but you shouldn't have to be stuck as an apprentice. I respect if you would like to have something happen beforehand, but I did want to let you know there are options :)

--I could also offer up Grasswhisker for Flickerpaw. I forget about her sometimes. She was Leopardclaw's mentor and was 100% Thunderclan. She was actually the one who got him to feel like he was apart of the clan as an apprentice and turn around her thinking. She is a tough, yet kind, warrior who died during childbirth but was loyal as heck to the clan.
I know, it's just fun to roleplay this, Blossom's getting so frustrated but Elmcloud's just sitting there like whatever, and Blossom is usually such a sweet, calm kitty...

And as for Grasswhisker, I'll throw her into the mix. Seems like the best choice at first glance but I gotta consider these things for Flickerpaw, because I want to be v e r y precise.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: I need Starclan cats   I need Starclan cats EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 19:21

Buzzardclaw is loyal to his clan(RiverClan), but he had a FR with Pebblestorm(also my character), so idk.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

I need Starclan cats Image10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: I need Starclan cats   I need Starclan cats EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 7:15

Mamenchisaurus wrote:
Buzzardclaw is loyal to his clan(RiverClan), but he had a FR with Pebblestorm(also my character), so idk.
ehhhhh sorry but it's not good...

Oh, and does anyone know if I could have both Morningfog AND Snowpaw? It's so hard to choose!

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: I need Starclan cats   I need Starclan cats EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 7:43

I think you have to choose just one, sorry :(

But you can always use whoever you don't choose later? Maybe?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need Starclan cats   I need Starclan cats Empty

Back to top Go down

I need Starclan cats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: