Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]

Go down 
+5
Darky
meme police
Stormi the Gummy
Sunny
Smokekit/Brownpaw
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 10:42

"I-I'm not sure. I just know it's a bad place." she said to the StarClan cat, and then to Brownkit, "How could you think a place where they teach cats to kill is cool?"

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 10:52

"The Dark Forest is why I got killed," Maypaw hissed. Maykit was on her back, looking serious. "That's why you don't train there. You ever heard Scarletfire? She murdered her own kit. She's evil because of the Dark Forest."
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 13:21

"Did somebody call me?" hissed a sinister voice. A black she-cat stepped into view, a skittish grey tom following behind her. "What are you putting into these poor kits' heads?" she purred, violet eyes half-open in contentment.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 N6a5zHfBrownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 IMrnxD6Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 GMXQgOOBrownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 13:56

Maypaw started hissing in fury at the she-cat's appearance. She looked at the cat behind her, her eyes changing from anger to pity. "What in all StarClan have you done to this poor cat?! Him being your son," she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 15:18

Sunnykit gasped when she saw the Dark Forest cat. Feeling a mixture of fear and anger

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 15:38

Happy shuddered at her referring to him. He jumped, his torn ear pressed against his skull. "I- I- ... I chose to be here," he breathed, eyes wide with fear.

Scarlet glared at the tom behind her, and looked back at Maypaw. "That is none of your business," she hissed.

Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 N6a5zHfBrownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 IMrnxD6Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 GMXQgOOBrownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 15:47

"You're a failure as a warrior, a mother, and as a cat all together." Ebonyroot appeared from the shadows, a small smirk on her face, as if she just appeared to annoy Piney. "There's a reason the Dark Forest isn't worthy of StarClan's light, being full of idiots." She sat down near Maypaw and the other kits, looking at Happy a little sadly. "Fate placed you in a cruel position."

Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Last edited by Ebonyroot on Sun 13 May 2012 - 15:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 15:53

Scarlet bared her fangs at the newcomer. Hissing and spitting with rage, she ignored her comment.

Happy stared at the ground with guilt. "No... No... you shouldn't be mean. It's... It- You would like it over here, um, you would..." He looked up at them slowly, his long bushy tail sweeping the ground with uncertainty. He would have to back up his mother. If I don't, when's the next time I get to eat the fresh-kill I hunt? he thought to himself silently.

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 16:11

Sunnykit hissed at the Dark Foreast cats

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sunnypaw on Sun 13 May 2012 - 16:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 16:18

OOC: Ebony's on the StarClan side, Sunny. .-.

Maypaw hissed at Scarlet again. "Happy, I think all of StarClan knows that you didn't choose to be there. It's your mother's fault."
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 16:25

Happy recoiled back. "No! No, no, no! You're wrong! I love mama! I want to stay with her forever and ever!" he whined, shaking. He didn't like this uncertainty that filled the air around him.

Scarlet narrowed her eyes. "Happy, shush!" she snapped, her son sitting right on que. "So you're just going to sit here shouting insults across the border? How ignorant," she snorted.

ooc: don't feel like thinking up comebacks xD

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 16:27

OOC: Shall we have a little skirmish?

Maypaw continued to hiss. "Happy, we're sure you're lying. I know you love her inside, she's your mother, but the rest of it is hate," she mewed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 16:31

Happy shook his head vigorously. "No! Don't- Don't be a heartless... a heartless.. um... mouse... brain... Please? I mean, she's really nice! You don't know her like I do...!" he protested, his tail lashing. He wished they could get along. He wished there were no StarClan. He wished there were no Dark Forest. "And she loves me too!" he added sharply.

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 16:33

Sunnykit now looked at Happy with pity and shook her head slightly. "I'm sorry." She mouthed

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 16:36

"I know that too. I used to be her friend, I used to want to help you, Scarletfire. But there is no hope. I won't ever return to the evil of which is the Dark Forest, not ever. I was stupid to even think I could get out and not be shunned by my Clan, and now you have been exiled. It's your fault. And I see a new apprentice of yours in the future."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]   Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brownkit is on the border between Starclan and the Darkforest[Darkforest and Starclan cats welcome]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next