Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Apprentice World~

Go down 
+3
Honey Badger
Ice Cream Zombie
Mossy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

Apprentice World~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Icepaw's eyes flamed with anger. How dare he? I didn't even mean it! He thought with a hiss, unsheathing his claws. "Do you want a real fight? Because I can give you one, medicine cat!" He retorted, narrowing his eyes.

Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:10 pm

Frogpaw took a step back, knowing he wasn't a big fighter. He couldn't start this. Not on such a good night. "No. Calm down, all I meant was you need to be more careful, okay?" he mewed calmly, trying to relax. He really hated fighting, it wasn't fun, but play fighting was fine. However, Icepaw spoke of a real fight.

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Apprentice World~ - Page 5 LickingIcon02Apprentice World~ - Page 5 R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:15 pm

Now he's making me look stupid in front of everyone! He let out a snarl, leaping onto Frogpaw, claws unsheathed.

Icepaw used Leap-and-Hold. He inflicted 6 damage to the enemy for this turn.

HP: 20/20
SP: 70/80

Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15023

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:15 pm

The member 'Milkshake_Icepaw' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 4

Apprentice World~ - Page 5 Mistpe10
Apprentice World~ - Page 5 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:18 pm

He dealt 6 more damage before leaping off his opponent.

Icepaw let out a hiss and swiped Frogpaw across the face with long claws.

He used Front paw strike, inflicting 6 more damage.

SP: 60/80

Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:22 pm

ooc: I believe it's supposed to be in bold. Plus, have you even had training? Oh well, he has to defend himself some how =3=
However, I refuse to fight :D

ic: Frogpaw winced, whimpering in pain. But what was he supposed to do? He was a medicine cat, and he hadn't had any training yet! All he knew was the stupid kit move all kits know in order to defend themselves. Instead, he turned tail and fled toward the tree they played on earlier, leaping up and crouching on the branches, trembling in fear. Blood poured from wounds that Icepaw had dealt, and stung badly. I have to get out of here! he thought wildly, looking around for the exit.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:26 pm

Icepaw clawed his way up the rocks by the tree, hopping easily onto the branches where Frogpaw sat. He lunged forward, smacking him again with a paw.

Icepaw knocked out Frogpaw with Front paw blow, inflicting 4 damage.

Frog:
HP: 0

Ice:

Icepaw picked up Frogpaw by the scruff and tossed him off the branch, into the rocks beneath them that surrounded the tree. Clambering down, he came back beside the medicine cat apprentice and picked him up by he scruff, tossing him into the tree trunk.

Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:29 pm

Frogpaw lay motionless, bleeding all over. He simply whimpered in pain as he was slammed into the tree. In his mind, he pleaded for help from the other apprentices. Please Starclan, save me!

ooc: I won't let him die D:<

...But seriously...SOME ONE HELP DX

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:36 pm

ooc: Oh really? This is Icepaw when he angry D:<

ic: Icepaw stalked forward up to Frogpaw. He picked him up again, pinning him to the ground and slamming his head repeatedly into the ground against the rocks.

Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:40 pm

ooc: NUUU! Stop beating him up DX

ic: Frogpaw's eyes rolled to the back of his head as blood rolled out everywhere and splatted around them every time his head hit the pebbly ground. Help...help...! He thought pleadingly. If this went on, he'd die!

ooc: You better not kill him Ice, or my next life shall murder you >.> *Robinflight like a boss*

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:43 pm

ooc: I ain't scared of you >:P

ic: Icepaw dragged him to a large, pointy rock and got ready to slam his head open, when suddenly the red haze around his eyes faded, and he realized what just happened. What am I doing?! He thought wildly, looking down at his bloodstained fur and claws. He looked around nervously before bolting out of the clearing, straight back to camp.

ooc: I spared you this time Frog >.>...

Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:50 pm

ooc: Thank you .3.

ic: Frogpaw gasped, his eyes white with pain, and his muscles numb. Blood spilled out everywhere, and her couldn't move. "He...Lil....Lilyp....help..." He gasped quietly, crying out for the medicine cat apprentice who actually had training.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:52 pm

"Frogpaw!" Stormpaw's yowl echoed from the clearing as he leaped from the rock, his icy blue eyes blazing as he landed looking at Icepaw as he disappeared into the forest. He stalked over to the medicine cat apprentice, his eyes flashing with worry before he turned his icy blue gaze to Lilypaw. "Lilypaw, go get some herbs! We need to heal Frogpaw," he quickly meowed, grabbing some moss and placing it where Frogpaw was bleeding. "Icepaw...what got into you..." he muttered, before turning his gaze to Shiningpaw. "Shiningpaw, I want you to go back to the camp after Icepaw. Make sure he doesn't get into any trouble. I'll tell your mother what happened once Frogpaw is ok. Attacking a medicine cat apprentice...what was Icepaw thinking?" As soon as the moss was soaked, he grabbed some cobwebs and started to put them on Frogpaw's wounds.

Apprentice World~ - Page 5 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:58 pm

ooc: Don't forget the part that he tried to MURDER MEH DX lol jk i'm fine :D Just severely and internally bleeding is all...*shot*

ic: Frogpaw groaned as paws pressed against his wounds, but it helped the bleeding a little at least. He opened his eyes, gazing at Stormpaw. "I'm...I'm fine..." He murmured with a cough, blood trickling a bit from his tounge. "Just need to...get...home..."

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:03 pm

Stormpaw looked at Frogpaw, sighing. "Do you think you can make it home, Frogpaw? I can help you. Then WindClan can deal with Icepaw..."

Apprentice World~ - Page 5 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Apprentice World~
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next