Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Apprentice World~

Go down 
+3
Honey Badger
Ice Cream Zombie
Mossy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

Apprentice World~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:45 pm

Frogpaw swished into the clearing silently, as if just appearing with in the air :3. "I suppose so," He purred cheerfully, hopping lightly over to the other apprentices. He didn't know any of them, but he wasn't the least bit afraid either. He just had that weird, joyful attitude o3o...

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Apprentice World~ - Page 2 LickingIcon02Apprentice World~ - Page 2 R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Greypaw gave herself a small smile. All the toms are quite cute, Was the first thing she thought.

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:53 pm

shiningpaw flinched at all of the new comers. she sat next to her brother.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Lilypaw jumped down "Well I'm the best medicine cat"
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:04 pm

Stormpaw let out a snort, leaping from the rock and landing on the ground with a small thud, but other wise ok. He fixed his gaze on Frogpaw, narrowing his eyes. "You smell like Silentherb," he thought out-loud, giving the apprentice with a confused look.

Apprentice World~ - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:05 pm

"Not if I have anything to say about it!" Frogpaw joked, standing paw steps away from Lilypaw, with a playful yet challenging gleam in his eyes. "I just became Medicine cat apprentice recently actually, but there's fair game!" he purred. Then he turned over to Stormpaw. "I'm her apprentice." He declared proudly, puffing out his chest. "She's the greatest! Do you know her?"

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:06 pm

Shiningpaw's ears percked up at the name of the medie cat that visted when she was a kit.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Stormpaw nodded, his icy blue eyes flicking with amusement. "Yea, I know her. She was the one that told me that my mentor, Gracestep had died...but she did get me Moonfrost as my mentor, and she also brought me back to the WindClan camp from the ShadowClan camp after I was attacked by one of their warriors." He let out a small laugh. "I, truthfully, think that she is a little to young for her to have an apprentice, but I guess it is her choice.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:12 pm

Frogpaw twitched his whiskers in interest. "That's pretty cool actually! So, how's windclan?" He asked, wanting to get on a friendly, basic topic. "Shadowclan too, Greypaw are you close to being leader any time soon?" He purred quietly with laughter.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Stormpaw smiled faded as he thought about Wildstar being dead, but his smile quickly reappeared. He was going to wait until Butterflystar told everybody. "Yea, WindClan is great with us having two new apprentices in all," he mewed, flicking his tail at Icekit and Shiningkit. "I'm also hopefully going to be a warrior soon!"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:30 pm

"Well, I have the best mentor! Which means the best warrior!" she meowed happily.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:32 pm

Stormpaw turned to Greypaw, letting out a playful hiss. "My mentor is the deputy of RiverClan! I have the best mentor!"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:34 pm

"I thought you're mentor was Gracestep?" Greypaw meowed.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Stormpaw's eyes locked onto his paws, as he shifted sadly on them. "S-she was..bu-but then she was killed by a hawk...Silentherb told me about this and said that she would maybe be able to get Moonfrost to be my mentor, and she did, so now Moonfrost is my mentor..."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:46 pm

ooc: Holy arrow?...YOUR A MCA? When did that happen ._.

ic: Icepaw puffed out his chest proudly at the mention of his name. "Oh yeah? I have a better mentor than both of you!" He announced boldly. Suddenly he noticed what he just said, and prayed to Starclan no one asked who his mentor was. He blinked at Stormpaw. "Oh...I thought maybe you just switched mentors. I'm sorry about that..." He murmured, bowing his head in a moment of silence.

ooc: I started typing this and I almost put that Butterflystar was his mentor :/
Then I remembered that if Stormpaw isn't going to say it yet, neither am I >.>

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Apprentice World~
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next