Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Apprentice World~

Go down 
+3
Honey Badger
Ice Cream Zombie
Mossy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Apprentice World~ Empty
PostSubject: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:23 pm

Greypaw had finally managed the climb up a huge rock. Her pads hurt, but she would get them viewed later. "Freedom!" she breathed.

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

Apprentice World~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Icepaw padded into the clearing, glancing up at Greypaw. "Hello there," He mewed calmly, sitting down to groom himself drowsily. "I'm Icepaw."

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

Apprentice World~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:29 pm

A shadow on the rock moved, being stirred by Greypaw's mew. Two icy blue eyes opened and stared at Greypaw, shining. "Oh, hey Greypaw. I see you made it up here." Stormpaw rose to his paws, and padded over to the apprentice, a scar on his shoulder. He heard Icepaw's mew and looked down at him, smiling. "Hey, Icepaw!"

Apprentice World~ ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

Apprentice World~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:42 pm

"Stormpaw!" Icepaw purred. Such a nice night for apprentices to gather under the moon, and free themselves from the boundries that kept them from just saying hi, without having to travel with a warrior.

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

Apprentice World~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:53 pm

"Hey Stormpaw, and Hey Icepaw!" Greypaw meowed happily.

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

Apprentice World~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:59 pm

Shiningpaw steped in to the clearing,nervously looking around.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

Apprentice World~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:01 pm

Stormpaw stood next to Greypaw, smiling when he saw Shiningpaw. "Hey, Shiningpaw! Join in on the party!"

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

Apprentice World~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:06 pm

Shiningpaw looked up at the shadowclan apprentice that was near them. She nervosly trotted to them.

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Apprentice World~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:06 pm

Icepaw purred in amusement at Stormpaw's word choice of "party". "It's okay Shiningpaw, tonight's a peaceful night. No one is going to hurt us!" He mewed reassuringly, walking alongside his sister.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Apprentice World~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:08 pm

Stormpaw nodded, sitting down near Greypaw. "Yea, Greypaw saved me from Greyfeather when she attacked me on the border. She was the one that took me to the ShadowClan camp when Greyfeather just wanted to leave me, so she is a friend."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

Apprentice World~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:10 pm

"er...ok." She mewed shakeingly

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Apprentice World~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:15 pm

Icepaw's ears perked in interest. "Oh really? Because before I was made an apprentice, you said that you taught Greyfeather a lesson, not the other way around," he mewed with a short huff of laughter. "Not that I don't still look up to you, because you still fought off an intruder, even against impossible odds!" Icepaw winked, coming over to sit down at the base of the rock they sat on. "Greetings, oh great Stormstar and Greystar!" He purred, bowing his head.

Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

Apprentice World~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:18 pm

Lilypaw was padding into Fourtrees when she smelled RC SC and WC she leapt into a neary tree and meowed "I'm Lilypaw of SkyClan I'll come down if you won't attack me"
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Apprentice World~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:23 pm

Stormpaw let out a small snort, looking down at Icepaw. "I did teach her a lesson, but Greyfeather did a number on me. I mean, she did give me a scar. I almost had Greyfeather down, but she had trained more then me..." he sighed, and then let out a small purr. "Stormstar...I still like that name!" He froze when he heard Lilypaw meow. "We won't attack, don't worry!" he purred, flicking his tail. "Tonight, we are having a night of peace!"

Occ: Lets wait for moss to post

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

Apprentice World~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:41 pm

Greypaw flicked her tail playfully. "I am the best leader in the forest!" Greypaw declared, silver muzzle held high.

Apprentice World~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Apprentice World~
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next