Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Apprentice World~

Go down 
+3
Honey Badger
Ice Cream Zombie
Mossy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

Apprentice World~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 7:24

Shiningpaw jumped up just grasping Stormpaws tail with her teeth and she pukled her self up. "truce?" She asked not wanting to fall down again. " we can knock them off!"

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 12:34

Frogpaw sat on the ground, purring in amusement as Icepaw fell. "Apparently, Stormstar 'dare challenges you'," He mewed, walking over to the base up the rock. He sat down, looking up at Stormpaw and Shiningpaw. "Well how are you?" He mewed casually, as if he had no intention of going up there again.

ooc: .3. For the record, Frog is a very weird cat and I am confused at what he's saying myself :D but I do this a lot, and it normally turns out well so....o3o

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Apprentice World~ - Page 4 LickingIcon02Apprentice World~ - Page 4 R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 13:09

Icepaw silently crawled up behind Frogpaw. He let out a hiss and tumbled him over, pinning him to the ground and grabbing his scruff in his jaws. Before the young medicine cat could free himself, Icepaw tossed him backwards into Greypaw, before leaping up next to Shiningpaw. He reared up and slammed his paws into her, sending her tumbling backward. He whipped around to face Stormpaw, ready and letting him have the first move, knowing he was faster than him.
His amber eyes flamed with a thrill of battle, even though they were only playing.

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 13:23

OOC- WTF? YOU MADE NEARLY TWO PAGES WITHOUT ME? DDDDDDDDD:

IC- Greypaw gave a playfull growl, and slammed into Icepaw with her head.

ooc- Greypaw is light, so she is swift and nimble, but she is well muscled and strong.

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 13:31

ooc: le be so sorry D:...
Same for frog, except he's not nearly as strong as you guys .3. But he can jump REALLY high and he's quiet fast.

ic: Frogpaw tumbled backward at Icepaw's blow. Quickly, he hopped back to his feet and gave a giant jump onto a tree branch right above Greypaw and Stormpaw. He launched down and slammed into Stormpaw, knocking him from the branch. He landed lightly beside Greypaw on the branch and tilted his head at her. "Will you knock me off now, Greystar? Or shall we have a truce?" Frogpaw asked simply, tilting his head to her. He didn't even try to run or anything, nor did he mind being pushed off. He just managed to push Stormpaw off, and he expected Greypaw to follow up with some kind of attack on him. Fair game, really.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 13:35

Greypaw gave a small smile. "We can have an alliance. I can jump pretty high too." she replied happily.

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 13:42

"Cool. They'll never get past us!" Frogpaw purred, his amber eyes shining. He crouched on the branch, watching the cats below them closely. Secretly, rather then trying to stay on the rock or tree branches, he's been studying the other apprentices moves closely. "Okay, Stormpaw is both very strong and very fast, but I guess that's because he's one of the older apprentices. Shiningpaw seems very agile too, but that's a windclan thing I suppose. Iceclaw however, seems very strong, like Stormpaw, except I've noticed he lacks in speed. We could use that against him, since I've seen you are pretty fast. As for Stormpaw, I guess using our stronger legs to jump away from him when he gets up here could be a good start." He mewed, already a strategy blooming in his mind. Frogpaw may not be strong, but he was fast and clever, which made good for him being a medicine cat, because those skills came in handy staying out of battle.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 13:47

ooc: Since when did you take ninja class? >.>

ic: Icepaw gasped as he was flung off the branches. With a growl, he clambered back up and slammed into Frogpaw, pinning him on the branch. He grabbed the smaller cats scruff in his mouth and shook him loose, hanging him over the edge of the branch. Nothing but the rock they sat on earlier was beneath them.

Last edited by Milkshake_Icepaw on Thu 26 Apr 2012 - 13:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 13:49

ooc: Since Frogpaw was born o3o

ic: Frogpaw yelped with surprise as he struggled in the air, flailing helplessly. "Put me down Icepaw! If I fall, I could break my leg!" He yowled in fear. "Greypaw help!"

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 13:52

Greypaw leaned forward and grasped Frogpaw's scruff. She kicked out at Iceclaw with hers hind legs and pulled Froggly up.

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 13:56

Icepaw yowled in alarm and flew off the branch. As he fell, his eyes flamed and he grasped the branch beneath them. Panting, he clawed his way back up to their branch. I'm not down yet! He thought with a growl. Launching himself forward, he knocked into Greypaw, sending them both flying off down and slamming into the rock, Greypaw beneath him.

ooc: Yeah...Ice tends to play rough and kind of go over board >.>
He's already almost gotten himself killed along with Shining as a kit.

Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 13:58

ooc: D:

ic: Frogpaw gasped as Greypaw and Icepaw went tumbling into the ground beneath him. "Greypaw! Icepaw!" He yowled, scrambling down the rocks near the tree trunk since only Skyclan can actually climb trees and skidding to a stop next to them. "Are you okay?!" He mewed nervously, sniffing the apprentices.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 14:03

ooc: ....

ic: Icepaw climbed to his paws with a growl. He shook his head, dizzy, before turning to Frogpaw. "I'm fine," He growled, angry he had lost control of himself.

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 14:03

"I'm fine too. Calm down." Greypaw meowed, flicking her tail over his ear.

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 14:06

Frogpaw sighed in relief, glaring at Icepaw. "You could have gotten both of you hurt! Not just you! But Greypaw too! There's no herbs around here, so how do you think we'll help you if you got hurt? And don't go growling at me, sir, you went out of control! This isn't a real battle!" He hissed, stepping nose to nose with Icepaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice World~   Apprentice World~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Apprentice World~
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next