Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Back In Camp.

Go down 
+2
Honey Badger
Mossy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Back In Camp. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 6 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 19:34

OOC: dude.. Grey.. with like, 5 other cats there, you can't just simply run away... o3o;;

"Greyfeather!" Shadowstar yowled, staying exactly where she was. "You better get back here!" She wasn't going to keep her kin from running away; it seemed to be what every other Shadowclan cat wanted to do, but at the same time, as Greyfeather tried to run, she couldn't help but dread and wonder if she was the reason the clan was doing so terribly. All she could see as her own granddaughter ran from her was Littlelight. Was that why Greyfeather wanted to run, because of traits she had gotten from her father? Shadowstar couldn't help but think about it.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 6 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 19:55

Dawnlight just stood there and watched the whole thing, "Where has the pride in your clan gone?" She asked to no one. She looked at Shadowstar, "The reason why Greyfeather is acting like this is probably because, Littlelight, and Sarrowsong died along with close friends. She also blames me for Littlelight's death." She mewed

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 6 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 21:21

Greyfeather was tugged by the scruff by Greypaw she hissed and spat "Because you did kill him!" she snapped. saliva dripping from her mouth in rage.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 6 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 21:25

Dawnlight turned her attention back to Greyfeather, "It was self-defense! You are acting just like he was when he attacked me! I guess the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree, huh?" She mewed and stalked into her den.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 6 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 21:53

Greyfeather hissed madly at Dawnlight
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 6 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012 - 12:46

"Enough!" Shadowstar yowled. "Greyfeather! In my den, now!" She demanded, already getting up and heading back to the small entrance that led to her sleeping place.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 6 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012 - 15:12

Greyfeather pushed Greypaw away and got up walking to her leaders den.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 6 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012 - 15:15

When they were both in the den, Shadowstar sat down in her nest. "What is going on, Greyfeather? Why are you acting like this?"

Last edited by Shadowstar on Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 18:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 6 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012 - 15:18

Greyfeather growled "Why do you ask?" she meowed with a harsh tone.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 6 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012 - 18:57

"Because of that right there," She replied simply. "I was your mentor, so I was there to see you through until you were a warrior. You've never acted so harsh. Now you're attacking cats for no reason, you're always aggressive, you're never happy. Ever since you've become a warrior, you've been nothing but mean. What has gotten into you?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 6 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012 - 20:42

"I don't know.." she looked away "It's probally been because, of my mothers death or my sister. But I just don't know" she replyed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 6 EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 13:20

Shadowstar fell silent for a moment. "So it's depression, is it? You're saddened by the losses in your life?" She asked softly, understanding how the new warrior felt. "Greyfeather," Her voice was low and soft in a condoling tone. "We've all lost someone very dear to us. I being an example. I've lost both of my parents, my siblings, my mate Blackraven, even one of my own kits, and don't think your own father didn't count in that. Sending your father away was one of the hardest decisions of my life. Littlelight, and even Scarletfire, were very close to me and knowing that I sent them away-- probably to their deaths outside of the clans-- kills me, but one thing that is certain is that we have to move on from that, do you understand? You can't hang on to the past no matter how hard it may be to let go."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 6 EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 15:15

"I don't think I can, Shadowstar" she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 6 EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 20:33

Shadowstar stood up and brushed her tail against Greyfeather's cheek. "It takes time," She replied. "Time heals all wounds. And think about this: all of the ones you have lost are in a better place than you are now. They are happy, and I'm sure they want the same for you. Don't waste your time grieving over cats that aren't grieving with you. Be happy. For them."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 6 EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 21:42

"I don't like being alone Shadowstar, it feels like everywhere I go no one is bothering to comfort me" she meowed "But if I leave camp I'm afraid I'll attack and kill an innocent apprentice!" she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back In Camp.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next