Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Back In Camp.

Go down 
+2
Honey Badger
Mossy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Back In Camp. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 0:22

"He was on our borders" she lied trying to make in convincing
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 0:24

"No he wasn't!" Greypaw cried out suddenly. "She went on HIS territory and ATTACKED for NO REASON!"

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 0:25

Stormpaw nodded as Silentherb placed marigold on his wounds, then cobwebs.

Back In Camp. - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15096

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 0:25

The member 'Badge~Silentherb~Stormpaw' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Back In Camp. - Page 2 Mistpe10
Back In Camp. - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

"Be quiet Greypaw!" she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 0:27

She sighed. "Fine. If you want to lie to a Medicine cat I will have no choice to punish you, and I will think Shadowstar will agree with me." She looked down, and thought for a moment. "If you don't know the warrior code, then you will be an apprentice again to learn it. Just for a week." She mewed then put the last of the cobwebs on. "Now I must speak with Shadowstar."

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 0:27

"I was sitting at the border, telling him Shadowclan and Dawnlight were fine, right? Then Greyfeather came and said to go to camp because I was giving away infrmation. Stormpaw sat there, Greyfeather started being mean then attacked!" The apprentice meowed.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 0:30

Greyfeather hissed and turned running out of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 0:31

Stormpaw smiled at Greypaw, and mouthed the words 'thank you.'

Silentherb stood up, and watched as Greyfeather raced off into the woods, then turned her gaze at Dawnlight. "I am going to stay here until everything is settle so I can take Stormpaw home if Shadowstar allows it."

Back In Camp. - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 0:33

Greypaw gave a small nod at him.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 0:54

"Greypaw come after Greyfeather with me. She isn't allowed to leave camp alone. Not after today." She mewed and got up, and padded out of camp.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 0:58

Greyfeather raced through the brambles fur on end "I'm going to see my sister if it's the last think I'll do!" she thought and turned towards the Thunderpath, quickly she raced over and eventually crossed onto Thunderclan territory.

Last edited by Greyfeather on Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 1:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 0:59

Greypaw pounded forward. She could easily catch up to her. In no time, she was over the Thunder Path, and tackled Greyfeather.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 1:00

Greyfeather yowled and hissed "Get off Greypaw!" she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 1:10

Dawnlight shortly followed after, "By being an apprentice, I meant new apprentice. So you can't leave camp without a warrior or a Medicine cat. Now get back to camp, or we can make you a rouge, and suffer every time you come onto a territory or you can stay a warrior and forget this whole thing." She mewed, her voice not being that soft, and caring one she had a while ago.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back In Camp.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next