Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Back In Camp.

Go down 
+2
Honey Badger
Mossy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

Back In Camp. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 11:51

Stormpaw looked at Shadowstar, and almost just wanted to run and hide, but then he noticed the scar down her eye, and somewhat felt calm. She had been hurt before, and but she was still going strong. He just nodded. "I was going on a border patrol by myself, when I saw Greypaw on the other side of the Thunderpath. I asked her how ShadowClan was doing, and how Dawnlight was doing, then Greyfeather came and was being mean to Greypaw and was hissing at me a whole lot...so I asked her if she was going to attack me or not...and then she did even thought I was on my side of the territory. She got me pretty bad, and I would most likey still be on that Thunderpath if it wasn't for Greypaw stopping the battle and taking me to the camp...as Greyfeather wanted just to leave me there." Stormpaw finished, noticing that Silentherb had padded up next to Shadowstar. Stormpaw's gaze dropped to his paws, and he let out a sigh. "Are you going to make me stay here?"

Back In Camp. - Page 4 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 11:52

Greypaw flicked on ear. "What he said." she meowed.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 11:57

She looked at the apprentice silently as he told his story, but then turned her head to the medicine cats in the camp. "As long as your wounds are okay and they say you can leave, you may go back to Windclan. I have no reason to keep you here unless you're about to die, and we can't have that, especially since it was my warrior that was acting up." She glanced at Greyfeather and have her a cold stare.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 11:59

Greypaw quickly stepped of Greyfeather, but was prepared to get back on.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 11:59

Stormpaw's ears percked up, his icy blue eyes wide. "R-really? Th-thank you!"

Silentherb stepped toward Stormpaw, turning her gaze to the ShadowClan leader. "His wounds will be fine, and I am sure that Willowstream can take good care of him. I can take him back to the WindClan camp on my way home, if you wish. We could leave right now, if that would be best."

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 12:04

"I'll go too." Greypaw meowed. "If it's alright with you."

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 12:09

"Can I go? Seeing how he is my brother.." Dawnlight mewed look at her brother.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 12:10

Stormpaw glanced at Greypaw and Dawnlight, and man, was he getting all the she-cats! Did he forget to turn his swag off? and wasn't sure what to say, he just glanced at Shadowstar for help.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 12:14

"Oh yeah, can I go too? Not for any reason, just because I love wasting my time on enemy land." Sagepaw meowed sarcastically at the entire group, his whiskers twitching in faint amusement.

Back In Camp. - Page 4 PDt1Qqd Back In Camp. - Page 4 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 12:17

Greypaw rolled her eyes. "You just wanna go because you love him." she meowed under her breath. "Well, I guess two medicine cats are enough."

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 12:24

Stormpaw let out a small moan and covered his head with his paws. Why couldn't he just go home and not worry about this?

Silentherb sighed at Stormpaw and turned her gaze to Sagepaw, narrowing her eyes. She felt like she knew this tom, even thought she hadn't seen him before when she was training Dawnlight. "What is your name?"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 12:26

The small tom flicked his gaze around for a moment... Was this chick talking to him? When his mind confirmed it so, he turned to look back at Silentherb. "Sagepaw." he meowed with a little uncertainty.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 12:30

Silentherb just gasp as this and fell backwards, but she soon regain herself and rushed forward, pressing her head against Sagepaw's. "Oh, we all thought you were dead!" she meowed, pulling her head away, her yellow eyes deep with sadness. "Do you remember me? I took care of you as a kit when you were in RiverClan."

Stormpaw just watched in confusedment, and slowly got to his paws. "Ok, if I don't leave in the next minute, I am leaving by myself!"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 12:34

Sagepaw stumbled back a little in surprise when Silentherb's came rushing forward with her affection. "Uhh - well -" He turned his head back and looked up at Shadowstar, his practical BFF mother for a little help. "I- I don't know... Maybe?" he meowed. She did look a little familiar, now that he thought about it.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 12:34

"No, you're not." Greypaw meowed. "You don't know this territory, I hope, And you could get hurt and or die."

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back In Camp.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next