Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Back In Camp.

Go down 
+2
Honey Badger
Mossy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Back In Camp. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 10:12

Greyfeather spat at Dawnlight.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 10:19

Stormpaw was still laying at the camp, hoping that everything was good with Greyfeather. "I didn't mean for this to happen..." he started, but he become quiet when Silentherb looked at him.

"Oh Stormpaw...I understand, you have a thick head," she whispered, not minding Stormpaw's growl. "But you know that everything happens for a reason, and this must be in what StarClan has planned for Greyfeather."

"But Silentherb, I caused her to attack me!"

"Quiet, Stormpaw! You did no such thing. Greyfeather attacked you on her own."

Stormpaw looked at his paws, and moved his shoulder, wincing. "My shoulder hurts the most, Silentherb..."

"Yes...I'm afraid that it might become a scar, Stormpaw. You are also not allow to train or hunt until it heals!"

"Silentherb..." Stormpaw whispered, resting his head on the medicine cat's leg. "If Shadowstar ends up making me stay...can you please tell Ravenpaw I am sorry about this, and that I'll try to be back as soon as I can."

"Of course, Stormpaw."

Back In Camp. - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 10:21

Greypaw dragged Greyfeather back into the camp. Putting her in the medicine den, she sat down.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 10:25

Greyfeather spat at her and forced herself too her paws.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 10:44

"Now I must speak with Shadowstar and see if she agrees with me." Dawnlight mewed and padded into her leaders den.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 10:44

Greypaw knocked Greyfeather over.

Anonymous

Greyfeather hissed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 9:36

OOC: sorry for the epic delay.. people must notify me if I need to be in a topic D: otherwise I just kinda skim through them ;u;

Shadowstar had been lying in her den. She stirred only a little when Greyfeather had first walked into her den but didn't get up when she had left. It was when Dawnlight walked into her den did she look up at the medicine cat. "What is it, Dawnlight? What was Greyfeather in here for?"
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 9:40

Greypaw easily held down Greyfeather. One, she was not strong from the Skyclan moment and two, she had lost plenty of blood.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 10:00

Silentherb heard Shadowstar meowing from her den, and so she got up from her spot next to Stormpaw and padded over to where Dawnlight, poking her head into the den. "Hello, Shadowstar," she meowed, dipping her head in greeting to the leader. "I was here talking to Dawnlight when Greyfeather and Greypaw bought in a WindClan apprentice that Greyfeather fought with. I am sure that Stormpaw could tell you the story better then I could thought."

Back In Camp. - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 10:13

"I was told by Stormpaw, and Greypaw that Greyfeather crossed the Windclan border and purposely attacked Stormpaw. I don't know what has gotten into her. So I have decided to punish her, but I want to see if you agree with me." Dawnlight mewed.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 11:31

Shadowstar blinked at the Riverclan medicine cat before she looked back to Dawnlight. "She deliberately attacked a Windclan cat for no reason?" She stopped to think. "What is your punishment, Dawnlight?"
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 11:39

"She also nearly killed the cat. So I have decided that since she doesn't know the warrior code then she must learn it again by being an apprentice again just for a few days." Dawnlight mewed.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 11:46

The leader looked at the ground for a moment, deep in thought. After a few minutes, she stood up, shook out her pelt, and walked out of her den past Dawnlight and Silentherb towards Stormpaw. "Greetings, Windclan apprentice," She mewed. "Would you mind telling me your side of the story?"
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 11:47

Sagepaw busted into the clearing, "Woah, woah... what?!" he meowed, clearly confused. Why did his mentor have to share a den with him? That was just... weird!

Back In Camp. - Page 3 PDt1Qqd Back In Camp. - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back In Camp.   Back In Camp. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back In Camp.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next