Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering   Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 19:40

she took a final glance back "I won't forget your face, she-cat" she yowled and began running back to camp
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering   Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 20:12

Firepaw intercepted her"I know i'm on your territory,but this will only take a second if you hear me out then I could get you info on littlelight her mother is raising poppykit,and Ican ask her."he meowed in a stern voice.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering   Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 20:19

OOC: sorry to interrupt once again.. but Firepaw, how are you even on SC/SkC territory? You seemed to randomly appear out of no where without hearing any of the conversation and you knew what they were talking about... also.. have Firepaw and Greypaw even met each other before? You shouldn't know her at all so you wouldn't know that Sarrowsong is her mother o.o;
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering   Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 20:25

I was with sarrow when she was with little

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering   Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 20:40

OOC: oh well that makes sense then X3 *should'vedonehomework* but the question still remains... why are you randomly appearing in SC/SkC territory? if you want to talk to Grey, make a topic in the Thunderpath~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering   Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2