Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) Empty
PostSubject: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 15:41

Greypaw snuck out of the apprentices den her eyes glowing in the moon, she carefully stalked through the bramble thicket she trotted out and looked around 'Such a beutiful night" she meows to herself scenting prey and other smells as she ends up at highpine
(IGNORE ALL OTHERS)
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 15:45

Littlelight's ears pricked. He was hunting and he had heard a cat coming "what now?" he mumbled, hiding behind a tree. Littlelight sniffed the air, "ShadowClan cat" but there was something... familiar about the scent, he peered from where he was hiding and gasped "G-Greypaw?"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 18:14

Greypaw didn't bother smelling for rouge cats she kept walking looking around with joy
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 19:13

Nightpaw had been walking through his territory when came to the scent of Greypaw but then he smelled something else Littlelight! He stalked through the undergrowth and watched his golden eyes gleaming.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 5:25

Greypaw stopped and started cleaning herself licking between her pads felt nice after she started walking again
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 10:16

Nightpaw slowly walked out of the bushes "Hello Greypaw" he meowed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 14:57

Greypaws fur fluffed out like a porcupines needles "Oh h-hey Nightpaw" she shook
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 15:41

ooc: Night just haaad to join -__-

IC: Littlelight spotted Nightpaw and suddenly darted behind the tree again Not him again! Littlelight thought

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 15:42

she saw a flash then sniffed it scented somehow familiar "Nightpaw stay there I'm gonna take a look he scents familiar" she approached the direction of the flash "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 15:46

Littlelight stayed hidden behind the tree Just have to wait until he leaves, then I can talk with Greypaw

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 15:48

she tilted her head "Nightpaw can you go to camp? if he attacks I can deal with this rouge" she ordered much like a leader
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 15:56

And then Littlelight didn't see Nightpaw anywhere, or scent him, so Littlelight padded out from his hiding place "G-Greypaw?"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 15:58

"Who are you?" she asks
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 16:00

Littlelight was astonished that she didn't remember her "I-I'm Littlelight" he said, shocked My own daughter...

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 16:03

"Littlelight? it sounds familiar" she meows Nightpaw told her about her own father but she was just a newborn so she didn't remeber
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)   Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO) Empty

Back to top Go down

Greypaw walks alone(RE-DO)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next