Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering Empty
PostSubject: Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering   Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 8:33

Greypaw remembered her promise to her father days ago now she'll go to highpines to meet with her father and tell him about Shadowclan life.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering   Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 18:40

Ooc: Grey.. Littlelight died a few days ago.. the character not the person. But, I guess this topic could go on ^^;
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering   Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 18:53

Raincloud was hunting near Highpines when she caught the scent of a Shadowclan cat on the breeze. Her fur began to prickle, and she jumped up onto the branches of a tree and looked down; she saw a Shadowclan apprentice near the border. The shadowclan cat wasn't technically on Skyclan territory so she decided to wait and make sure she didn't cross the border.

ooc: if you dont want me to join then just ignore this post

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering   Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 18:58

OOC: I wont ignore your post and Grepaw doesn't know Littlelight's dead
IC:Greypaw lifted her head with mouth open insticntivly scenting Skyclan but ignored it "Dad? where are you dad?" she called
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering   Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 19:00

I hope she doesn't smell me. What is she doing here? Raincloud thought, confused when the Shadowclan cat called out for her dad.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering   Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 19:02

Greypaw cried out her fathers name to tell him she's here if he didn't recgnize her voice "Littlelight, its me Greypaw why aren't you here you promised!" she yells becoming worried
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering   Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 19:04

Who's Littlelight? Raincloud thought, now more confused than ever.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering   Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 19:12

Greypaw sat there looking at her paws "Maybe he's not coming" she sighs
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering   Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 19:14

Whoever it is she's trying to find, she better not come over here looking for him Raincloud thought, her fur prickling uncomfortably.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering   Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 19:16

She remebered she scented Skyclan and looked at the ground and the trees seeing eyes "Who's there!?" she yowled towards Raincloud "Show yourself Skyclanner!" she bristled if she were to fight she would most likely lose
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering   Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 19:22

Raincloud could smell the young cat's fear scent. Raincloud dropped from the trees and forced her fur to lay flat. "What do you think you're doing wandering so close to Skyclan territory?" she hissed. "And who's Littlelight; has he been snooping near our hunting grounds as well?" she asked bitterly.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering   Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 19:25

Greypaw stepped back as the warrior stepped forward but she stepped back towards the cat trying not to show her fear "Littlelight is my father and I am sure he hasn't been hunting in your grounds I was suppose to meet my father here but...He was exiled..."Greypaw meowed bravely trying to match the warrior to let her know she's not going to back down without a fight
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering   Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 19:28

"So there's a rogue wandering on the clan's territory," Raincloud hissed. She took a deep breath before continuing. "Neither of us has technically crossed the border; turn back now and I won't hurt you."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering   Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 19:31

"Fine..." growled Greypaw
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering   Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 19:32

Raincloud watched her leave to make sure she was really going. I'll have to tell Stonestar about this she thought.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering   Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering Empty

Back to top Go down

Greypaw goes to find her father before the gathering
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next