Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Greypaw is alone again

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Greypaw is alone again Empty
PostSubject: Greypaw is alone again   Greypaw is alone again EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Greypaw stared up into the sky a smile stretched across her face, unaware she was in the middle of eating a fish she let out a happy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Clan/Rank : Riverclan warrior / Thunderclan kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw is alone again   Greypaw is alone again EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:02 am

Frostpaw was playing with some kits in front of the nursery. Today, she was lazy and just wanted to stay in the camp. Suddenly, she saw Greypaw with a half-eating fish in her paws. She grey and black apprentice sighed. She wanted Graypaw to be her friend, but she seemed so different -acting like a Shadowclan's cat's friend at the Gathering, being aggressive with her. But Frostpaw couldn't deny she felt some pity for the lonely she-cat. She took a mossball from the kits' game and sent it to Greypaw. « Hey ! Lazy furball, can't you do something more usefull. » she told with a smile.

Owlkit || Thuderclan's kit:

Greypaw is alone again Gardevoir

Current life; Frostleap of Riverclan
Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw is alone again   Greypaw is alone again EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:15 am

She was broken up again "I'm not lazy!" she snapped like a snake from sunningrocks her fur immediatly bristled up, then she just turned around and layed her head on her paws and let herself drift into a day dream.
Back to top Go down
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw is alone again   Greypaw is alone again EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:49 pm

Frostpaw curled her lips when Greypaw snarled at her. But this time, she was not going to let it go, she was tired of her attitude. She approached Greypaw and shook her with a paw. « So ? What's wong with me Greypaw ? » snarled the apprentice. « I tried to be kind with you, and enthusiastic too. But you make no effort, your a bossy furball... Is it because I have rogue's origins ? »

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw is alone again   Greypaw is alone again EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:28 pm

Snapped again 'No, its not because of you, its because of me, I don't know why, but you just won't understand! but I think this is MY personality and you'll just have to put up with it! I have diffrent ways of communication, I can't be like you!" she growled unsheathing her claws she picked her self off the ground and tried to look big and strong by looming over her "Now get out of my sight before I tear your ears off!" she spat, her tail lashing and she let out a snort running out of the camp entrence.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw is alone again   Greypaw is alone again EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:36 pm

ooc- is this a thing between you guys, like....a mini plot of hate and killing?

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw is alone again   Greypaw is alone again EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:40 pm

OOC: Dunno maybe a little friend fight or somthing
Back to top Go down
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw is alone again   Greypaw is alone again EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:05 pm

« Wait Greypaw ! » Frostpaw an after the apprentice and tried to stop her. « You can't flee away when you meet difficulties ! Don't be a coward, and tell me -yes, you're going to tell me- what is your problem, 'cause I don't believe you when you say it's just your personnality. » she fluffed her fur and barred her teeth. It was her first anger in front of a Clan's cat, she hoped it won't make Greypaw more annoyed.

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw is alone again   Greypaw is alone again EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Greypaw lashed around with a ferious gaze so full of anger she lept at her "Leave me alone for Starclans sake! why can't you do that?!" she hissed unsheathing her claws so tense just holding herself from tearing her clan mates throat out.
Back to top Go down
Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw is alone again   Greypaw is alone again EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:19 am

« Because you're my friend ! » Frostpaw shouted. « Trust me or not, I'm not here to ignore you, I want to help you. But in fact, I think I was wrong, because you never care about ma like I do about you. »

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw is alone again   Greypaw is alone again EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:52 am

"Stop it!" she hissed and aimed a front paw strike across her face.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw is alone again   Greypaw is alone again EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Silvershade eavesdropped on their conversation in horror. What is going on with them? As she saw the tom lash out at the she-cat she yowled, instantaneously barreling into Greypaw. "What do you think you're doing!?!" she screamed at him.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw is alone again   Greypaw is alone again EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:53 pm

"Frostpaw won't leave me alone!" she complained feeling like she would bawl anyy moment.

OOC: SHE-CAT and I is at school XD
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw is alone again   Greypaw is alone again EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Silvershade snorted. "That's not a reason to attack your clanmates!"

Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw is alone again   Greypaw is alone again EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:47 pm

She looked away pawing at her eyes feeling watery "I was just alone just looking at todays weather but Frostpaw came along," she paused, sucking in ait and slowly letting it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw is alone again   Greypaw is alone again Empty

Back to top Go down

Greypaw is alone again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next