Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest

Go down 
+2
May
Pinepaw
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 14:47

"I don't care where you go! You foxhheart!" Deadsnake hissed. "I once was here! The lightning that killed me wasn't just from the storm! My mate was killed by a rogue! Do you see where Hazelnut ended up because of it? HERE! She took the same path, but she never asked for forgiviness. I can't believe you would do that!"

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 14:53

Snowstream tears pouring from her eyes like a waterfall,got up and dashed into a clearing when she acceidentily bumped into Stripedspine.Snowstream fell to the ground like a twig.

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 16:41

Sarrowpaw padded over to her friend, swiping at her face with unsheathed claws, then padding to follow Maypaw.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 23:23

"Stop sniveling," snapped Scarletfire, rolling her eyes at the dramatic scene she'd just witnessed. "No one even gave me a small moment to even respond. Rude, I must say..." The she-cat swiped a paw over her face before focusing on the cat that lay in front of Stripedspine.

ooc: so... it was ScarletFIRE? xD kay .u. I feel happy I was mentioned xDD

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest - Page 2 N6a5zHfSnowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest - Page 2 IMrnxD6Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest - Page 2 GMXQgOOSnowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 8:02

"yes Scarletfire.......i will get revenge!!!!"Snowstream hissed at Sarrowpaw as she left."So what will i be learning today......could i learn a move that could help me get revenge on the clans?"Snowstream asked her eyes glinting.

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 10:16

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. You just got here. I'm not even sure if you'll be totally loyal to the Dark Forest. Don't be so full of yourself. That is one of the quickest ways to get yourself killed in a battle, scolded Scarletfire. She looked at Stripedspine with a sideways glance to see if he agreed.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest - Page 2 N6a5zHfSnowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest - Page 2 IMrnxD6Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest - Page 2 GMXQgOOSnowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 11:29

"yes....so what move will i learn or are you going to show me something new today......and i am totally loyal or else why would i spy on starclan then betray them........i am completely loyal!"Snowstream ewed raising head proudly.

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 18:27

Stripedspine nodded. and um... said helpfull stuff and um... agreed wif scarlet

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 20:05

"Stripedspine will you teach me something then?"Snowstream asked.

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 7:43

"No." he snapped.

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 8:36

"than can somecat tell me why i can't train today."Snowstream asked.

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2