Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest

Go down 
+2
May
Pinepaw
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 18:48

Snowstream left the glimmer of stars for the darkness of the Dark Forest.The Dark Forest always seemed like a place to live and she liked it.Snowstream picked up Stripedspine's scent but dashed on the scent she was looking for hit her like the smell of blood and there in the erie clearing sat Scarletflare"Scarletflare i have brought some intersting news you may want to hear...."Snowstream mewed as she slid out her claws just incase her mentor attacked her.

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 18:55

Maypaw was being her snooty self and secretly followed the young warrior. "Oh, so are you betraying us? Just after you leave the place of No Light. I believe you were a spy, yes?" she sneered.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 5:03

"yes i was a spy and a good one at that!So Maypaw what brings you from Starclan to the heart of the DARk Forest.......Oh what you've come to take me back is it!!!!!"Snowstream sneered then hised.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 14:51

Ooc: its Scarletfire by the way X3 yes. Quite confusing, I know~
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 16:24

"Scarletfire we have a trespasser do you want me to get rid of her?"Snowstream asked as she narrowed her eyes,bared her teeth,and unsheathed her claws ready to attack if she told her.

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 16:41

"If you did not know, I was once a cat of the Forest of No Lights, and I died with a pure heart. I do not believe you will do so. You are a traitor, a liar, and to be honest, an idiot. Do you know what cats do when they know you are a part of the Dark Forest? Hmm? I was kicked out of my Clan because of it. And no, I will not take you back. You are hopeless, and evil at heart. My work is done, and you will not be welcomed back to StarClan." Maypaw spat on the ground infront of Snowstream, crossed a claw over her heart, and began padding away.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 16:57

"i wasn't always dark hearted......it happened when my mom anddad were killed by a rouge...that's what happened and i fee at home here inStarclan i feel like i get stares that are just so uncomfotable that's why i came back here."Snowstream hissed as she pinned Maypaw to the ground"i deserved better there but got none here i am treate like family!"sNOWSTREAM HISSED AS SHE CLAWED AT HER STOMACH.

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 17:04

Maypaw yowled a battle cry and several cats of which she did not decide to list ran in like total NPCs. "That is a very bad reason to be dark-hearted. People were not staring, they were feeling sympathy! You are a silly young idiot, and if you were in StarClan longer, you would have been welcomed! You're not even DEAD!" she yowled, throwing the smaller cat off of her. (Maypaw's rather large, and she's grown during her death. :3) She leaped on her back, digging her claws into Snowstream's back.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 17:10

OOC:Snowstream is bigger then when she was an appprentice
icSnowstream used her hindlegs as she was taught and kicked Maypaw off ,Snowstream then climbed a tree and got on the lowest branch and hung from her hind legs and used her front paws to rake them across Maypaw's chest.Snowstream jumped down and did a killing bite on Maypaw's throught"if yu seen what some of the cats there did you would understand."Snowstream hissed as she pinned her down again.

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 17:15

OOC: Way f*cking OP. You are a newly appointed warrior, and you hardly would know those. Also, that doesn't mean that Maypaw can still be bigger than Snowstream now. I meant now, not then when she was an apprentice. Maypaw is like, normal Warrior size. Also, you cannot kill a cat in dreams. Also, you can't kick me off, i'm on your back, not your belly.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 17:19

OOC- You can be killed. Antpelt was.... Snow should be. Y U LIE TO YOUR FRIEND SNOWY?

IC- Deadsnake, being twice as big as Snowstream, also came. She snorted. "You lied to Starclan.. To Gracestep.. What would your parents do if they saw you now?". She had pinned down the warrior, so her legs were flat and unmovable, and her belly was on the floor.

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 17:26

"go on kill me it'll just make all this pain and suffering go away....."Snowstream mewed as a tear dropped from her eye.She knew that this was the end."just ...just do one thing for me..."

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 14:07

OOC-I come in to be a problem solver. o3o.

IC-Sarrowpaw stepped out of the glowing ferns of StarClan's territory, then padded over to Snowstream. She made no sound, but just down with hate at the slightly taller cat. "Now that I know your secret, I can tell you to SilverStar." She meoed, her voice bitter and unforgiving. "I will not let you go because your my first and only friend, Snowstream. You betrayed me. You betrayed the Clan." She said, flexing her silverish claws. They shimmered with starlight.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 14:22

"And you deserve it." she mewed, hate and sorrow in her entire expression. "Sarrowpaw, Deadsnake, let's go. This abomination does not deserve our presence." She began walking away, spitting towards Snowstream before she began moving.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 14:37

Snowstream stood up and went to a shadowy spot and started to cry"why does this always happen to me......i lose my mom and dad,i even lost my onlyclose friends,and now i will soon be kicked out of the only clan i was born in.......What am i going to do!!!!!!"Snowstream wailed.

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest   Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowstream betrays Starclan and joins the Dark Forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: