Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Playing in the Snow

Go down 
+11
Ivy
Ashy
Icedkit~ Iced
Rainy
Sleepy
Honey Badger
Feath ❤️
meme police
Bluefur loves Cookies!
Morning
Karkitty
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

Playing in the Snow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Snow   Playing in the Snow - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:33 pm

Gazing curiously from the nursery's warm and safe brambles, Nettlekit wished to step outside the mossy floored prison. The other warriors and apprentices pranced around in the fluffy whiteness. Maybe if she just stuck her paw into it, she would understand...

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Snow   Playing in the Snow - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:46 am

Sorry havent been on OCC
ICC: "Untill the kit is six moons old." she meowed.
OCC #2: Morningpaw? border patrol? have you done one?

Fourth life:Lionfur of Windclan Playing in the Snow - Page 2 !!River%20Lion%20Female
Fifth life:Firetail of Skyclan Playing in the Snow - Page 2 Rustbucket-Firetail-FlamingSpits+Face
Playing in the Snow - Page 2 Whatcolor_isbluePlaying in the Snow - Page 2 Whatcolor_isgreen
Playing in the Snow - Page 2 Whatcolor_isblackPlaying in the Snow - Page 2 Whatcolor_iswhite
Playing in the Snow - Page 2 Whatcolor_isred
My theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSG6z_13-Q Can't Be Tamed Miley Cyrus
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Snow   Playing in the Snow - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:54 am

OOC-
Feather~Nettlekit wrote:
Gazing curiously from the nursery's warm and safe brambles, Nettlekit wished to step outside the mossy floored prison. The other warriors and apprentices pranced around in the fluffy whiteness. Maybe if she just stuck her paw into it, she would understand...
Feather, I do belive your already an apprentice. If you ARE an apprentice, do post as one. And, if your NOT an apprentice, you shouldn't have the 'How To Become A Warrior' Template thing in your siggy.

IC-Sarrowpaw looked at Morningpaw, and padded over to her with a smile. "Hello, Morningpaw. I remember when I first met you with Snowkit. Do you rember?" She asked, chuckling. Her ears then twitched. What if she asks who my mentor is? Sarrowpaw though. I'll just have to tell her..THEM the truth.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Snow   Playing in the Snow - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:13 am

Occ: Sorry to post here...but she isn't a apprentice yet, and that is from her old life, she just hasn't edited it.

Playing in the Snow - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Snow   Playing in the Snow - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:14 pm

OOC-Thats exactly why I wont have another life until Sarrow is D.E.A.D. It's to confusing.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Snow   Playing in the Snow - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:04 pm

OOC- EXCUSE ME for making a mistake. My second life IS dead, and I just havent taken the thing out of my siggy. GOD FORBID.

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Snow   Playing in the Snow - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:10 pm

OOC: You shouldn't call people out for small mistakes. She forgot to take a thing out of her siggy. So what? It's pretty easy to tell that she's a kit from her username and how she was posting. You don't have to be some kind of rocket scientist.

Playing in the Snow - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Snow   Playing in the Snow - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:10 pm

OoC: Sarrow, thank you for pointing that out, but would you kindly leave that kind of talk to the admins? Feather would have noticed eventually, I am sure. She's been here a while, and her other lives are dead, so, please, just ask or mention it nicely next time. Thank you! (:
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Snow   Playing in the Snow - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:16 pm

Nettlekit ignored the comment made by Sarrowpaw.
Nettlekit put her small paw into the frothy looking substance, bring it back to her mouth, to lick the crystal like snow flakes off. "What is this sorcery!?" She exclaimed.

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Snow   Playing in the Snow - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:31 pm

OOC-DO Clan cats even know what sorcery/magic is? 😕

IC-Sarrowpaw looked over at Nettlekit. "Nettlekit, why don't you come join us? Even though there is snow, it's a nice day." She commented, flicking an ear. "And if you want, we can play a game."

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Icedkit~ Iced

Icedkit~ Iced

Clan/Rank : kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Snow   Playing in the Snow - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:34 am

Foxkit saw the thee cats and wished she could join them. She walked one small step and saw that they are in peace. The sun shining on their backs. Foxkit's eyes glowed under the shadow of the tree that she was sitting under.

Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Snow   Playing in the Snow - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:35 am

OOC- It's a joke.......

BIC:

Nettlekit tilted her head to the side, stepping out of the nursery's safety and into the cool snow. "Of course. What kind of game?" She asked curiously, liking the feeling of cold, glittering snow in between her furred toes.

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Snow   Playing in the Snow - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:10 am

"You tll me what kind of game you want to play." I meowed as she sat down beside me.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Snow   Playing in the Snow - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Bluefur chuckled. Then she sighed.

Fourth life:Lionfur of Windclan Playing in the Snow - Page 2 !!River%20Lion%20Female
Fifth life:Firetail of Skyclan Playing in the Snow - Page 2 Rustbucket-Firetail-FlamingSpits+Face
Playing in the Snow - Page 2 Whatcolor_isbluePlaying in the Snow - Page 2 Whatcolor_isgreen
Playing in the Snow - Page 2 Whatcolor_isblackPlaying in the Snow - Page 2 Whatcolor_iswhite
Playing in the Snow - Page 2 Whatcolor_isred
My theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSG6z_13-Q Can't Be Tamed Miley Cyrus
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Snow   Playing in the Snow - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:13 pm

Sarrowpaw looked at Bluefur, and stood up, leaving Nettlekit. "Bluefur, what's wrong?" She meowed, sitting down beside her friend and gazing at her sympathetically.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Snow   Playing in the Snow - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing in the Snow
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next