Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light

Go down 
+2
Pinepaw
Ebby
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 18:05

ooc:Sorry i just got offended that's all that and i was in the zone.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 18:08

Envyshadow chuckled "Bridge of death?" he asked in amusement. "As in..what?"
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 18:12

OoC: Congrats. If you want to do something about that "cyberbully," you'll need to keep PMing me, otherwise nothing will get done. Thank you, I will leave now.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 18:12

Midnightpelt rolled her eyes at the toms misunderstanding. "As in, she is dying, but not completely dead yet, mouse-for-brains."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 18:19

Envyshadow nodded "Ah, sorry." he looked down. Despite he tryed to act like it, he really didn't know anything. He looked at Wispkit again, waiting for something else to happen.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 18:29

OOC: Wispies is at my house. She wanted to post to get theengs going. e.e

"Midnightpelt sure is mean." she meowed, after Midnightpelt left. "Now, why did you keep me here and send Snowkit off?" she inquired.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 19:02

Envyshadow wrapped his tail around his paws "Because Snowkit is weak and arrogent." he mewed "You, are interesting, and smart." For a kit anyway. He grinned "Thats why I brought you here to show you this forest."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011 - 15:31

"...Thank you. I appreciate it, I guess.." she meowed, a bit confuzzled and followed Envyshadow.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 3 EmptyThu 15 Dec 2011 - 7:51

Envyshadow nodded wrapping his tail around his paws "I can train you in this forest, if you wish." he started "I can make you a strong warrior." he glared at the wisp(s) "But you cannot begin this training, if you wish it at all.." he stood up "Until you are at least 6 moons old and have an apprentice name given to you from Stonestar." he turned and dissapred into the shadows "I await our next meeting, Wispkit...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3