Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light

Go down 
+2
Pinepaw
Ebby
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 14:39

((LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAO MID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 15:09

"I'm not mental, I simply have the wisps. I was simply messing around. Usually I don't have others to judge me other than my parents," she growled at the black cat.
Is this going to be Twolegplace all over again? she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 15:16

"I will fight any cat, I only have the wisps," Midnightpelt mocked, chuckling. "Kit, no, you are mental. And also, Snowkit, go back to your nursery. Don't want to break a claw."
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 15:22

"I don't care if i break a claw i joined at my own free will i came here on porpuse and another think Ebonyroot told me that this was a bad place and i knew i was where i needed to be and I want to feel the fear in all my enimies eyes and i will do anything to do it SO DON'T MESS WITH ME."Snowkit hissed ready to claw the fur off this cat.

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 15:25

Midnightpelt laughed, "You, fight me?" She shook her head, still laughing. "Do you not know who I am? No, you don't. Kit, you would not last a minute against me, and I am not a Starclan cat. I will happily kill you, over and over again, in this dream."
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 15:28

"I don't care i'd be here anyway so go right on ahead."Snowkit mewed .

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 15:31

"You wouldn't end up here." Midnightpelt stated. "You haven't met the recomindations."
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 15:33

"yes i would!!!!!!!!"Snowkit mewed irratated.

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 15:36

"No." Midnightpelt said calmly, "You wouldnt. You're just a kit, after all. The Dark Forest do not take in the weak and homeless."
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 16:25

"I would kill anybody you want name it and it's done"Snowkit hissed.

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 16:32

"Kill me." Midnightpelt said, calm.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 16:51

Snowkit looked at Envyshadow to see if it was okay to do it.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 17:53

"Thats enough, both of you!" Envyshadow snarled. One this he hated was when things got out of his control. He looked at Snowkit "First of all, do not talk to ANY of the warriors like that, do you want to be killed?" he growled. "Second, I am sending you back to the forest, come back when you are an apprentice and have made your desision." (now you be leaving the topic, please) He looked at the warrior he did not know after the kit had gone. He dipped his head in respect "I apologise." he mewed "That kit should not have been here." he twitched his ear "I don't belive we have met." he stood up "I am Envyshadow, you are?" He ignored Wispkit, intending to deal with her later. He very much liked her, and that wisp that followed her. Not in a weird way. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 17:55

Midnightpelt cocked her head to the side, "I am Midnightpelt, former member of Shadowclan. I am waiting here for someone of the bridge of death to finally join me."
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 17:59

OoC: Snow, please, don't get cocky. You're a kit; she's a dead cat who was a deadly warrior. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next