Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light

Go down 
+2
Pinepaw
Ebby
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light Empty
PostSubject: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light EmptySun 11 Dec 2011 - 17:57

OOC: Is it okay if I pretend that Wispy is already in SkyClan?

Wispkit padded through a lightless forest, easily seeing with the light of the wisps who followed her. She was chatting with one, as usual, even though the wisps could not speak. "Wino, where do you think we are?" she whispered to the brightest one, the leader of the wisps. In her mind, it said: "I believe this is called the Forest of No Lights, or something of the sort." She recoiled slightly, and remembered the cat who had saved her from the fox. "Do you think the cat who saved me will be here?" she whispered back to it. "Doubtedly, but there is a chance. He did have an evil aura to him, and this place is for evil cats." Thinking back, he did seem a bit.. weird, and now she knew why. "I see." She heard a ruffle and saw a black tailtip. "Envyshadow?" she whispered. From the cats in SkyClan she had learned his name was Envyshadow, and he had been an exile from that very clan.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light EmptySun 11 Dec 2011 - 18:07

ooc::

He was Envypaw when he left SkyClan, so that's what they would tell you his name is.
eue herp a derp.

Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light PDt1Qqd Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light EmptySun 11 Dec 2011 - 18:14

occ- lol Ebs if right c:

ic- Envyshadow stalked out "Yes?" he asked, eyes glowing. "Oh, little kit." he said when he saw her "I have been expecting you...and your friend." He was aware of the wisp that followed her, but not of what it was exactally."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011 - 14:46

"Oh, that's Wino. Pay no attention to them-- you get used to it. Anyway, how did you know i'd be here? Aren't I dreaming?" she inquired, clearly suspicious of his response. Wino floated up to Envyshadow and touched him on the nose. "You are exactly what I believed. Take care of thy friend, rogue." the wisp told Envyshadow, obviously not very trusting of him. "Don't mind him, he can get rather grumpy around new people." She stared at Envyshadow, who had a shocked look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011 - 16:49

Snowkit dashed from the shadows she sat in and sat down next to Envyshadow.Snowkit looked at the new kit"Hi i'm Snowkit and Envyshadow teaches me here......."Snowkit trailed off noticing she said to much but then recovered,"So what's your name?"Snowkit asked.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011 - 16:59

"You're rather.. interesting." Wispkit walked up to the small white cat, and looked into her eyes. "You'll prove a worthy companion. I am Wispkit," she said, gaining her suspicious demeanor she rarely had to gain.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011 - 17:07

Snowkit looked at Wispkit eyes narrowed,"i am small but i use that my advantage"Snowkit explained to Wispkit.Snowkit's fur fluffed up two times her size.

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011 - 17:27

"What do we have here?" A voice echoed from the shadows. The source of the voice didn't leave its hiden spot.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011 - 17:29

Snowkit turned to Envyshadow "Who's that"Snowkit asked.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011 - 17:38

Wino spoke to another wisp for a moment, and floated over to Envyshadow. After conveying a bit of information to eachother (sorry to control other chars D:) Wino floated up to Snowkit and touched her on the nose. "That is.. something I cannot identify. We shall have to ask her ourselves." Wino replied to Snowkit. "A silly apprentice and a wandering kit surrounded by wisps, if you mean us. Now, who are you?" Wispkit meowed in the direction of the voice.

Wispkit snorted. "I'd rather Envyshadow show me the moves, but yes, if you insist, I shall follow you to the place where you train." She was actually starting to seem like an arrogant DF cat. srs?

Edit: Oh, shoot, May misread the name. *turns and whacks may with a crowbar*

Last edited by Wispie on Mon 12 Dec 2011 - 17:46; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011 - 17:41

"Are you insane?" The voice growled, echoing around them. "A kit, in a place like this.."

OOC: I edited also, since this n00b has no common sense.

Last edited by Joyeux Noël on Mon 12 Dec 2011 - 17:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011 - 17:44

Snowkit looked at Envyshadow and asked"Can i show her where we train?"Then Snowkit looked at Wispkit "Would you like to see where i train and maybe i can show you some moves i was taught."Snowkit asked.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 8:58

Envyshadow grabbed Snowkit by the scruff and dragged her behind him. "Thats quite enough from you!" he snarled. He turned back and looked around "Another Dark Forest warrior." he murmmered. "I've brought the kit here because she interests me." he called, challenging the warrior "Problem?" He looked at Snowkit "However this one, I'm not to sure." he shrugged "She refused to leave with the Starclan potrol named Ebonyroot." He was so focused with the Dark Forest Warrior, he only half noticed what Wispkit and her 'friend' were talking about, but he couldn't help but keep going back and watching them.

occ- Ok Jays new rule says you guys gotta be at leist apprentices before you decide to be evil. Just keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 13:37

Midnightpelt stepped out of the shadows, her green eyes shining with fury, "They are too young to even think about being here. They are still pure, and weak. From the looks of that one, " she nodded towards Wispkit, "THat one is mental, something we do not need."
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 13:43

Snowkit stepped out from behind Envyshadow"Who do you call pure i am here because i want to be here i had a choice and i made one.Envyshadow has taught me well and i am getting on well with it.The reason i want to be here is because i want revenge for my mom and dad and i will attack anycat that gets in the way!"Snowkit mewed as she bared her bloody teeth and unsheathed her claws ready to show this cat what she's made of.

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light   Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light Empty

Back to top Go down

Glowing Wisps in the Forest of No Light
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next