Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Asuai the Hero

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6062

Asuai the Hero Empty
PostSubject: Asuai the Hero   Asuai the Hero EmptySun 28 Aug 2011 - 18:12

Asuai the Hero

“Jolteon?” Eevee called out. “Flareon? Vaporeon? Espeon? Umbreon?” The Eevee, whose name was Asuai, was very scared in the cave by herself. The others took care of Asuai, who was the youngest. There were more Eeveelutionary Formes, Umbreon had said. They had come in search of Leafeon and Glaceon. Asuai was very clever, yet oblivious to what was right in front of her. According to Umbreon, who was known among the Island of Starrielle, after the legendary Starrielle, Starrielle of the Night, as the Expert of Myth, there was an Eeveelution long ago named Starreon, but it was wiped out accidentally by the Vrai Trio, Evrai, Avrai, and Ivrai, when they caused the Great Disasters. Evrai caused the Great Freeze, Avrai the Great Storm, and Ivrai the Great Fire. The disasters left the Ancient Tower, Silver Tower, and Relic Tower as relics of the past. Starreon resided only in these three towers, and so they no longer existed, except in the myths of the Ancient Island. Umbreon and the others rushed to Asuai. “Asuai… We found Leafeon, and she has her suspicions. So does Glaceon. They suspect that you are the last hope for the Starreon of Ancient Times,” said Umbreon. Leafeon stepped forward. “Asuai. You are aware, I presume, that the last Starreon shared your name? Asuai Liro, Dark Asuai. I hope you do not follow her path, for she took the Path of Ovrio, the Dark Path. I ask you to follow me, all of you. I think I know the key way to find if Asuai is indeed the omen we have waited for a very long time.” Leafeon led the way deep into the cave. When they were where they were going, Leafeon stopped. In front of her was a indigo rock with yellow dots. A Star Stone. “What do I do?” Asuai asked nervously. “Just touch your paw to the stone,” said Leafeon. Asuai did as instructed. Then she began to glow. Her fur turned indigo, with golden dots. Her eyes turned the colour of sapphires, and she was bigger now. Her ears were the same shape as Glaceons. The others bowed in Asuai’s direction. Leafeon spoke first. “Asuai Phoisvrai, Hero of the Past, Great Asuai.” In her mouth, Glaceon carried a silver tiara. She was still a bit bigger than Asuai, and placed the tiara on her head. “Asuai Vrioa, Queen Asuai, leader of the Ancient Times,” she declared. They returned to the surface with Asuai a hero, and Leafeon and Glaceon returned to their homes above the ground.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down

Asuai the Hero
Page 1 of 1