Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Waiting for his Hero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

Waiting for his Hero Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for his Hero   Waiting for his Hero EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 18:36

Waiting for his Hero Waiting_for_his_hero__by_pokefreak489-d5wnbzu

Waiting for his Hero
(Takes place during the battle. The second part takes place if they win the final battle.)
(Yes, Twistedkit really stayed in the rain to wait for his father)

Rain lashed at the air, striking the soft, fluffy fur of the small grey and white bundle that sat in the open, on the rim of the dip known as the WindClan Camp. His tail was tucked over his paws as he narrowed his eyes against the downpour of rain, clouds covering the sky. The tom raised his eyes to the sky as he blinked the running water from his eyes. He could make out the shining full moon, before sighing and shaking his head as a cloud drifted across it. "Pl-Please, StarClan," he chattered as he shook from the cold rain that pelted him. "Ke-Keep my fa-father safe, al-along with ev-everybody else..."

He stopped as he yawned, turning his sleepy gaze to the nursery, his paws begged him to go to there and out of the rain. The tom stared at the den, knowing that inside there would be a warm nest waiting just for him. His ears flickered as he heard soft snoring of Foxkit and the others, before he sadly turned his head away, wanting to be here when his father returned with news of victory.

The night grew longer, along with the faint yowls of fighting as the small kit waited. The battle had to be over soon, right? His ears finally gave out against the weight of the rain, dropping against his head. It was now moonhigh, and the battle was still going on. Twistedkit gazed sadly at his paws as rain streaked down his pelt. He sighed sadly, sticking his tounge out to catch the falling rain, but something else landed on his tongue. He licked his lips before shaking his head at the salty taste...he was crying.

His parents had to safe...Oh, by StarClan Twistedkit hoped that his parents and sister were alright. He sat there longer, watching as the tears that ran down his face met with the rain. Finally, he gave up. With a shutter, he laid down and closed his eyes. Hoping that the next time he opened them he would see his father returning.

Moonlight shone down on Twistedkit, the rain having stopped. He blinked once, twice, as he sat up with a small yawn. He gazed at the sky, trying to figure out how long he had been sleeping. He frowned when he saw the moon still high in the sky...not long. His damp pelt stuck to him as he shook himself, spraying water in a high arch. He turned toward Fourtrees, his eyes trying to get use to the faint, Leafbare moonlight.

Figures could be seen coming toward the camp, to far away to make out. Twistedkit froze as he got to his paws, his tail fluffing up as he hissed under his breath. He hoped his was his parents, but he wanted to be sure. He was the oldest kit in the nursery, and by StarClan he was going to keep the queens, elders, and younger kits safe!

He watched as they drew closer, and as the leading cat came into focus, Twistedkit smiled widely. It was WindClan! He wanted to bound forward, but he felt as if there was a force field holding him back, which there was, the border of the camp. He watched silently as his Clanmates came closer and closer, before letting out the loudest yowl he would ever make. "They are back! Stormstar and the others are back!"

Behide Twistedkit the camp awoke to his yowl, and slowly they started to make their way out to meet the incoming cats. The queens and elders raced past the grey and white kit to find their love ones and make sure they were alright, as the kits from the nursery all stopped next to the oldest kit, seeming all to understand that this was as far as they could go.

"Twistedkit!" A large dark grey tom came bounding up to Twistedkit, only stopping to nuzzle him. The leader paused, before drawing away from his son. "You are soaking wet, did you spend all night out here?"

"Y-Yes, father!" Twisted squeaked, gazing at Stormstar with wide eyes. The leader was covered with scratches, some deep but they were covered with cobwebs. "I-I had to keep an eye out. W-What if some of the rogues g-got past and made their way to the camp. S-Somebody had to keep an eye out." He said as he shivered against his wet fur, his teeth chattering.

Stormstar raised an eyebrow, before letting out a loud laugh. "I knew I could count on you, Twistedkit. You will make a fine warrior, yet! Come on, Raccoonheart will be here soon and we won't want her to see that you are wet, she will throw a fit!" With that, Stormstar sat down and wrapped his long tail around his son and started to lick him dry. Twistedkit, however was to busy with other matters to care.

"Did we win, father? A-Are the rogues gone?"

The large warrior paused, his yellow gaze dropped to his son. "Of course, Twistedkit. I wouldn't have left the battle unless I knew that you would be safe unless I was knocked out!"

Twistedkit moved his gaze to his paws as he pressed up against the warm, cobweb-covered fur of his father. "Fa-Father...I missed you while you were in the battle. I didn't leave the spot cause I wanted to be the first one to greet you."

"I missed you too, Twistedkit, and I wouldn't have it any other way."

Waiting for his Hero ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4942

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for his Hero   Waiting for his Hero EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 19:46

*claps hands*

AWESOME! I must say. Amazing.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for his Hero   Waiting for his Hero EmptySat 2 Mar 2013 - 6:11

Lol, Thank you Kitty. I was really bored when I was typing it, and when I am bored I try to put as many description words in it that I can to make it the best. And, at the top, you can see my drawing of the scene.

Waiting for his Hero ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4942

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for his Hero   Waiting for his Hero EmptySat 2 Mar 2013 - 6:47

Yeah. that is cool~ I'm gonna keep this in my favorites. *clicks star thing*

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for his Hero   Waiting for his Hero Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for his Hero
Page 1 of 1