Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bringing in Sootpelt

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9994

Bringing in Sootpelt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing in Sootpelt   Bringing in Sootpelt - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jun 2011 - 19:03

Occ: I feel missed .3.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in Sootpelt   Bringing in Sootpelt - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jun 2011 - 19:07

"Fine by me!" Stoneclaw spat back to his mate "I will not sink to their level but I am going to shred them until they know what they have done" he pouncd on Metalpaw and sliced her ears and the side of her face with his razor sharp claws

Stonestar:

Bringing in Sootpelt - Page 2 Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in Sootpelt   Bringing in Sootpelt - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jun 2011 - 19:36

Metalpaw squeled and boucned back blood poored from her gashes "What was that for." she mewed angrily. She licked the blood from her face and unshethed her metal shards on her metal leg. She bounded onto Stormclaw and clawed his flank with the sharp metal. She bounded back to the spot she had been. "If you really want to know, Sootpelt came to me pleading death, so I gave it to her!" she mewed. Suddendly Dragonsoul came down from starclan and showed herself to the skyclan cats. "Do not harm the Thunderclan cats, Sootpelt is safe in Starclan and it is our will for her to be here." she mewed. "Leave them alone, Stormclaw."
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in Sootpelt   Bringing in Sootpelt - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jun 2011 - 19:51

Stoneclaw hissed when he was being clawed but spun around and bit and clawed on her shoulder as hard as he could because easily throwing the apprentice away "You expect me to believe that lie ?" He meowed so angry he did not see the Starclan cat and he did not care anyways "You better run" Stoneclaw jumped up really high and landed right on Metalpaw before digging his claws in to her pelt

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in Sootpelt   Bringing in Sootpelt - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jun 2011 - 20:00

Coulds covered the sun "Stormclaw!" Dragonsoul yowled. "STOP IT!" Stormclaw did hear this.
Metalpaw yelped and ran back in fear "Its ture!" she mewed.
Occ- dude listen to starclan >>
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in Sootpelt   Bringing in Sootpelt - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jun 2011 - 20:07

[[ warriors can not hear Starclan :( so she better run for real becaus he is mad ]]

Stoneclaw felt turfs of her hair rip out as she backed up and started striking at herr muzzle

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in Sootpelt   Bringing in Sootpelt - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jun 2011 - 20:11

occ- he can if drags says so >:U

Metalpaw bolted up a tree and sat as high as she could.
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in Sootpelt   Bringing in Sootpelt - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jun 2011 - 20:14

"Coward !" Stoneclaw snarled at Metalpaw "Come down and fight like a real cat before I go and fight you in the trees like a SkyClan warrior !"

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in Sootpelt   Bringing in Sootpelt - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jun 2011 - 20:17

Metalpaw clinged to the tree in fear. This cat could really ingure him, but she has been in a fight before, why not? She jumped onto him from above and clawed his neck. She clung onto his flank and dug her claws into him "I'll show you what a Thunderclan cat can really do!" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in Sootpelt   Bringing in Sootpelt - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jun 2011 - 20:23

Stoneclaw easily saw her coming and jumped out of the way and rolled her off when she jumped back on kicking her with his hindlegs in her soft underbelly. "I do not think so You are in my land"
He backed into a tree and pushed himself forward strong enough so he could turn and sweep her legs from under her and swung his claws to her flank

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in Sootpelt   Bringing in Sootpelt - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jun 2011 - 20:27

Dude she has legs an inch to the ground, you cant get under her .-.

ic- Metalpaw jumped up and ran to a safe distance. "I murdered one of your warriors, get over it!" she mewed "Skyclan is a weak clan, get over it!" she yowled. "And starclan dose not want you hurting me, are you going to defiey them?" she mewed. She started off into her teritory. "Dont you even try to touch me." she mewed as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in Sootpelt   Bringing in Sootpelt - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jun 2011 - 20:32

[[ lol your cat is a midget ?]]

"Starclan would never protect such a cat who thinks it is okay to spit on the code !" Stoneclaw yowled after her smiling at the trail of blood she was leaving "Crawle back to the hole you came out of ! The place of no stars shall welcome you with open arms. Skyclan has a sence of honor unlike you"
Stoneclaw looked at Shinepaw. If they did not leave soon he would chase them away

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in Sootpelt   Bringing in Sootpelt - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jun 2011 - 20:34

Metalpaw turned around "Starclan wanted this to happen, they told me to kill Sootpelt, and Sootpelt told me to kill her." she mewed. "It was my destiney, so deal with it." she mewed. "When I die Starclan will welcome me bbecause I live by the warrior code and I listen to Starclan, like you should be!" she hissed. "Come on Shinepaw lets go." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in Sootpelt   Bringing in Sootpelt - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jun 2011 - 20:37

Stoneclaw snorted Was this cat born with bees in her brain ? With every word she said he was more and more disgusted by the site of her. He flexed his claws covered in her blood trying all he could not to pounce after the both of them Stoneclaw flicked his tail irritationaly

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in Sootpelt   Bringing in Sootpelt - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jun 2011 - 20:53

"Just as stubborn as the rest of them." Metalpaw murmmered. "They do not follow Starclan like they should." she walked back to Thunderclan teritory with Shinepaw.

OCC_ TOPIC OVER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in Sootpelt   Bringing in Sootpelt - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bringing in Sootpelt
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next