Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow! Empty
PostSubject: The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow!   The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow! EmptyMon 6 Oct 2008 - 17:22

Will add what cats look like later
Also,me and Mistpelt both will be doing this:

SNOWCLAN

LEADER:Flurrystar
DEPUTY:Rockhead
MEDICINE CATS(two in Snowclan):Iceshadow Apprentice:Olivepaw
Bramblehead Aprentice:Volepaw

WARRIORS:

Swordslash Apprentice:Rabbitpaw

Loveheart

Soulfire

Cinderleaf Apprentice:Woodpaw

Heatwave Apprentice:Flarepaw

Citrusclaw

Blizzardpelt Apprentice:Swooppaw

Dewclaw Apprentice: Snowpaw

Crystalpelt

Apprentices:

Volepaw

Swooppaw

Flarepaw

Woodpaw

Rabbitpaw

Olivepaw

Snowpaw

Elders:

Ovalstar

Peltfur

Peakclaw

Queens:

TidepeltKits:Peachkit Newkit Gravelkit

Floralleaf Kits: Flamekit Streamkit

Prologue :

A grayish/bluish tabby lay outstretched on a branch.She caught a glimpse of a snowy mountain when suddenly a Tortuiseshell she-cat came up to the tabby."Bluestar,we have found the clan." the tortuiseshell she cat meowed."Ok,Spottedleaf,you shall tell them" Bluestar said,not even looking at Spottedleaf."Very well,Bluestar,i shall warn the young medicine cat about the others." Spottedleaf turned and disapeared into the forest.Bluestar's mind was filled with the answers.The clans shall stretch to 6 She thought. And the young medicine cat will be the first to know.May Starclan be with him,Iceshadow.
Spottedleaf went through the reeds and found a camp.Snowclan's camp.

WARNING:
copyrighted so if you want to add this to any site,ask me or Mistpelt first!

Last edited by Thunderpaw on Mon 3 Nov 2008 - 14:42; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15128

The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow!   The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow! EmptyWed 8 Oct 2008 - 17:25

Chapter 1: Arrival in SnowClan

A young medicine cat was sorting herbs inside a den. He meowed to himself, seeing what he would need to send his apprentice to get later. Hm...It's been awful quiet lately.....I'd think that something would have happened by now, knowing SnowClan history... He rolled his eyes, going back to his work. "Iceshadow! Iceshadow!" A cat, just past six moons old, came running into the medicine cat den. "There's a strange cat in the clearing, asking for you!" "Oh, really?" Iceshadow looked up from his work at the cat. "Olivepaw, does Flurrystar know about this?" "Yah! In fact, that's who sent me! Now come ON!!" Olivepaw tried to pust Iceshadow toward the clearing. "Okay, okay, i'm going, i'm going! No need to be pushy!" Looks like I spoke too soon. Iceshadow padded out into the clearing, Olivepaw anxiously running around behind him. It seemed like the whole of SnowClan was in the clearing to see why this stranger was in their camp. He went up and sat down next to Flurrystar, Rockhead, and Bramblehead. Olivepaw went and sat next to Volepaw. Iceshadow wrapped his tail neatly over his paws, and looked at the visitor. "Hello, who might you be?" "I'm Spottedleaf, medicine cat of ThunderClan." "Welcome to SnowClan, Spottedleaf." "Thank you. You must be Iceshadow then, I pursume? SnowClan's medicine cat?" "Yes, I am. But we have two medicine cats here." "Ah. And I assume you're wondering why i'm here?" She tipped her head to one side. "Yes I am." "Excuse me, but where's ThunderClan? We've never heard about it before." Flurrystar put in. "Well, ThunderClan lives in the forest out there," she pointed with her tail to a cluster of trees in the distance. "along with three other Clans, ShadowClan, WindClan, and RiverClan." "What have you come to SnowClan for?" "Well, I have come to bring a message to Iceshadow. Can we talk in private?" "May I bring a few others with me?" "Yes, I'm sure Flurrystar will want to hear this, too." "Follow me." Flurrystar waved for Rockhead and Bramblehead to follow as well. They went out of the camp, and found a small, covered area where they could talk in private. "Now, I have some very important news to tell you all..."

::End of Chapter 1::

The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow! Mistpe10
The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow! Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow!   The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow! EmptyThu 9 Oct 2008 - 12:34

Chapter 2

The message from the clans

"Starclan asks you to travel to the other clans,make the clans become six" Spottedleaf said."So you are saying Starclan wants us to go a long journey just to visit clans we don't know about?" Iceshadow asked. "Oh,come on fussy furball!" Bramblehead teased Iceshadow. "I agree with Iceshadow,Bramblehead" Flurrystar said in a loud voice. "There has been no clan alive ever since Earthclan disappeared". Flurrystar answered. "I guessed that,i must tell the truth." Spottedleaf apologized."Greetings,i am Spottedleaf from Starclan,coming with an urgent message to tell Snowclan to find the other clans.
"I knew there was something strange about her!" Rocksmash declared. "We should listen to her."
"It is going to take alot more to convince me to lead my clan out of the mountains,besides,you probably are some kittypet" Flurrystar said. Before anyone could object,Flurrystar padded away."What a grumpy leader!" Bramblehead hissed."Patience Bramblehead" Spottedleaf said camly. "He shall agree."
After that she vanished.
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow!   The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow! EmptySun 12 Oct 2008 - 17:34

Chapter 3: Pursuading A Leader

The three reamining cats sat there for a long moment, waiting for someone to speak. Rockhead was the one to break the silence. "What are we waiting around for? We have to go convince Flurrystar to send down a patrol to wherever these other Clans are, and see what they want." He announced. "Yes we do..." Bramblehead agreed, "but how? You saw the way he stormed off like that, he obviously doesn't like this idea too much..." her voice wandered. "I'm a little with Flurrystar on this one guys. How do we even know that these Clans even exist anymore? What if they were wiped out, just like EarthClan? What would we do then? And what if someone got injured, or even killed along the way?" Iceshadow argued. "We don't know Iceshadow, it's a risk, and we understand that, but even so. Wouldn't you like to know if there are still more Clans out there? It's not like were being asked to leave the mountains, just visit." Bramblehead added. "Come on, lets go see if Flurrystar will agree to send down some cats to meet these other Clans." Rockhead meowed, getting up. The three went back to the camp, and into Flurrystar's den. "Flurrystar," meowed Rockhead into the mouth of his leader's den. "we've come to discuss visiting the other Clans." Flurrystar was lying down at the back of his den. He sighed. "If you must." "Thank you." Rockhead meowed as the three padded into his den. "Why do you detest the idea of sending down a patrol, you know, just to have a visit and see what these other Clans are all about?" Asked Bramblehead as the three of them sat down inside the den. Flurrystar sighed again. "I just don't want to lose any more cats. You remember the whitecough epademic? We lost many fine cats that season." He looked down and shook his head, sadness filling his eyes. "I see what you mean Flurrystar, and I agree with you, I don't want SnowClan to lose anyone else either...but I guess this is something we have to do." Iceshadow meowed looking at Rockhead and Bramblehead. They smiled at his changed decision. Flurrystar stared at them for a long moment and finally let out another, long sigh and looked at them seriously. "I suppose your right, we shall send down a patrol first thing tomorrow. Rockhead, can I trust you to pick the cats who shall go?" "Yes Flurrystar." "Okay then, inform the chosen cats before long, I must rest." Flurrystar meowed, yawning. "There's a long journy ahead."

::End of Chapter 3::

The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow! Mistpe10
The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow! Sig2

Last edited by Mistpelt on Mon 13 Oct 2008 - 14:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow!   The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow! EmptyMon 13 Oct 2008 - 13:34

Chapter 4 The Shocking Return

"Mommy,what are the cats doing outside?" Newkit asked her mother.Her brother Peachkit,was also listening."You will understand when you are older." the mother,Tidepelt,replied.Outside of the nursery,Rocksmash was picking the patrol."Swordslash and Blizzardpelt are going because of their courage and bravery." Rockhead started. "And i am sending Iceshadow and Bramblehead so they can heal the wounds you might get.Also,Heatwave for his fierce toughness." Iceshadow was surprised that he and Bramblehead were picked on a patrol.It is usually unlikely!His paws were tingling! Suddenly,Swoopaw came back from collecting moss for bedding."There is a couple of cats that need Flurrystar,can you fetch him?" Swoopaw asked his mentor,Blizzardpelt. "Sure" Blizzardpelt answered,darting away.A minute later Flurrystar appeared.A brown cat Flurrystar's age appeared from a nearby bush with 6 other cats not including the 3 kits.Flurrystar's eyes grew wide and he ran up to meet the cat. "Soilstar,is that you?" Flurrystar asked.Iceshadow heard excitement and unbelieving in his voice."It is" Soilstar answered.Suddenly,a gray cat appeared and Iceshadow could not believe his eyes.It was his brother,Cementclaw.Iceshadow raced up to him,and when Cementclaw spotted him,his expression quickly turned to happiness.Iceshadow finally realized who these cats were and knew all of them. Soilstar,Cementclaw,Dirtpaw,Blockheart,Greengrass(the queen with kits,which Iceshadow have never saw) Riverstream,and Hurricanepaw,all of Earthclan.

~end of Chapter 4~
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow!   The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow! EmptyThu 6 Nov 2008 - 14:05

Chapter 5: A Place To Stay

Flurrystar was frozen to the spot with exitement and shock. "I can't...it's really...when did...what happened to all of you?" Flurrystar meowed, having trouble finding the right words. "We thought your were all dead!" "Oh no, we're not dead." Soilstar laughed. "We we're just driven from our territory for a time. I can explain that part later, but the point is, we need time to rebuild our camp.... Could we stay here for awhile?" Soilstar asked, looking around at his cats. For the first time, Iceshadow noticed that the cats looked too skinny, some of them with their ribs showing through their fur. "Sure...." Flurrystar meowed, shaking his head to clear it. Now more leader-like, he added, "You and all your cats look awful hungery, please help yourself to some fresh-kill." He gestured to the fresh-kill pile, just recently restocked. "Thank you." Soilstar meowed, dipping his head before him and his cats got something to eat. Iceshadow walked up to his leader. "Flurrystar, would you like us to hold off the patrol for awhile, until their back on their feet again?" "Possibly," He replied, turning to face him. "Let's gather the patrol and see what they think. We should also have Soilstar join us as well, see if he want's to send a few of his own cats." The two called the selected cats to go out to the small clearing. They went to Soilstar and asked him also to join. The three of them joined the others. Soilstar was getting explained the situation by the others, sitting still and wide-eyed the entire time. After the explination was finished, he finally managed to say, "I see...." He composed himself. "Let's see what I can do to help about this...." Flurrystar cut him off, "Thank you, but first, what exactly happened to your whole Clan?" "Well..."

::End of Chapter 5::

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow!   The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow! EmptyThu 6 Nov 2008 - 17:12

Chapter 6 The Explanation

"It was a peaceful morning,no clouds in sight" Soilstar started. "I was in my den when Riverstream said she found Twolegs,so we all hid." "The Twolegs started trying to build nests on our territory,but we could not handle 10 Twolegs" Riverstream broke in. "So we fled." "But there were no Twolegs nests over there!" Iceshadow broke in. "Iceshadow,remember the blizzard last month before we knew Earthclan was gone?" Flurrystar asked Iceshadow."It destroyed what they were trying to build probably,so they probably took what was left of the nest." "Oh" "I will set my patrol up while the others make a territory....but....we don't have enough cats for a group let alone a clan." Soilstar said worried. "Give it some time" Flurrystar answered. "Those kits will be baring kits also,which will also bear kits,and so on"

"Are you excited about the...you know....patrol" Bramblehead asked. Iceshadow was sorting herbs I need to ask my brother his point of view after i sort the herb with the juniper
"ICESHADOW!" Bramblehead screamed. "ARE YOU LISTENING" "Oh,I'm sorry!" Iceshadow jumped. "I was thinking of visiting my brother" and getting answers. "Ohhhh,can i come?" Bramblehead asked. But before Iceshadow could reject Soilstar's voice was heard outside the den."Cementclaw,Riverstream,and Blockheart." Iceshadow heard the dissapointment in the apprentices sighs.The kits were playing together,and i saw that Gravelkit,Peachkit,and Newkit were with them. "No..." Iceshadow said,then headed to meet Cementclaw
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow!   The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow! EmptyTue 3 Mar 2009 - 15:41

Jaypaw wrote:
Chapter 6 The Explanation

"It was a peaceful morning,no clouds in sight" Soilstar started. "I was in my den when Riverstream said she found Twolegs,so we all hid." "The Twolegs started trying to build nests on our territory,but we could not handle 10 Twolegs" Riverstream broke in. "So we fled." "But there were no Twolegs nests over there!" Iceshadow broke in. "Iceshadow,remember the blizzard last month before we knew Earthclan was gone?" Flurrystar asked Iceshadow."It destroyed what they were trying to build probably,so they probably took what was left of the nest." "Oh" "I will set my patrol up while the others make a territory....but....we don't have enough cats for a group let alone a clan." Soilstar said worried. "Give it some time" Flurrystar answered. "Those kits will be baring kits also,which will also bear kits,and so on"

"Are you excited about the...you know....patrol" Bramblehead asked. Iceshadow was sorting herbs I need to ask my brother his point of view after i sort the herb with the juniper
"ICESHADOW!" Bramblehead screamed. "ARE YOU LISTENING" "Oh,I'm sorry!" Iceshadow jumped. "I was thinking of visiting my brother" and getting answers. "Ohhhh,can i come?" Bramblehead asked. But before Iceshadow could reject Soilstar's voice was heard outside the den."Cementclaw,Riverstream,and Blockheart." Iceshadow heard the dissapointment in the apprentices sighs.The kits were playing together,and i saw that Gravelkit,Peachkit,and Newkit were with them. "No..." Iceshadow said,then headed to meet Cementclaw

Hi, sorry to get in the middle of your story but, its ok if you say no but can i write some the story too? cause i really love to write.
if you want i've written a story called "Wanderers ( cats of the wilderness )" and i have posted it on the art work and literature.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow!   The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow! EmptyTue 5 May 2009 - 13:41

Sure Ya Can!
But you should of PM'ed me or Mistpelt

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow!   The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Moment you've all been wating for:Snowclan and the Legend of Iceshadow!
Page 1 of 1