Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Iceshadow story changed to: Warriors:Path of secrets #1 Rise of the Stars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Iceshadow story changed to: Warriors:Path of secrets #1 Rise of the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Iceshadow story changed to: Warriors:Path of secrets #1 Rise of the Stars   Iceshadow story changed to: Warriors:Path of secrets #1 Rise of the Stars EmptyTue 9 Jun 2009 - 10:00

Mistpelt,Bluepaw (If you still want to),you can post,but not yet.I already have 6 chapters written down in a book
Characters will be written later
there are two more clans!There are Snowclan,Earthclan,Moonclan,and Stormclan!!!!!

Mountainpath=Thunderpath

So lets begin:

Prolouge

Four single kittypets were sitting on a fence in a distant Twolegplace. They watched the evening sunset shimmer over the horizon,only to fade into the nighttime darkness. "Shall we go,Snow?" the she-cat was the first to speak. After some hesitation,the bleach white tom nodded and hopped off the fence,followed by two she-cats and a tom. They crossed a silent Mountainpath and headed into a carve in the shut Twolegnest entrance with a flap. "They'll be great clan Leaders" a nearby cat with blue-grayfur purred. "Maybe...." a brown cat answered. "But the thing is,when are we going to tell them?"
The blue-gray she-cat shrugged,turning around and dissapearing into the moonlight. The brown tom satyed for a couple seconds before following.

Chapter 1

"They're coming!"
Jadepaw's eyes flicked open. Webheart! he thought the kits!? Jadepaw scurried out of the appretice's den. Almost all the clan was crowding the nursery. Jadepaw managed to squeeze in just enough to see the two medicine cats and their apprentices crouched over Webheart,with an anxious Sageblaze next to them. "C'mon!" he growled.
Pop!
One came out. Bramblehead started licking it fiercely. Iceshadow got ready the poppy seeds and soon,one at a time,3 more popped out. The medicine cats licked all of them. "New kits!!" Winterkit squeaked. "They're so cute!"
"Do they have names?" Oysterkit asked. He too was fascinated. Sageblaze and Webheart whispered to each other before speaking. "The brown she-cat is Newkit" Webheart stated. "The white tom is Blazekit,the orange and white tom is Peachkit,and the black tom..." Webheart paused to lick Peachkit. "....Swiftkit"

Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Iceshadow story changed to: Warriors:Path of secrets #1 Rise of the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iceshadow story changed to: Warriors:Path of secrets #1 Rise of the Stars   Iceshadow story changed to: Warriors:Path of secrets #1 Rise of the Stars EmptySun 14 Jun 2009 - 10:52

Some apprentices may be seen as warriors,I will put next to each apprentice (Apprentice)

Alliances Part 1:
Leader:Flurrykit/Flurrypaw/Flurrywind/Flurrystar/
Spoiler:
(First Left)
Deputy:Rockkit/Rockpaw/Rockhead
Spoiler:
(Second Left)
Medicine Cats:Icekit/Icepaw/Iceshadow(First Right)
Bramblekit/Bramblepaw/Bramblehead(Second Right)
WARRIORS:
Swordkit/Swordpaw/Swordslash (Third Left)
Mosskit/Mosspaw/Mossshadow (Third Right)
(Apprentice)Jadekit/Jadepaw/Jadeblaze (Fourth Left)
(Apprentice)Swoopkit/Swooppaw/Swoopbird (Fourth Right)
Citruskit,Citruspaw/Citrusleaf (Fifth Left)
Brightkit,Brightpaw,Brightshadow (Fifth Right)
Tanglekit,Tanglepaw/Tanglefire (Sixth Left)
Spottedkit,Spottedpaw,Spottedshadow (Sixth Right)
Bramblekit,Bramblepaw,Brambleshadow (Seventh Left)
Mosskit/Mosspaw/Mossface (Seventh Right)
Aerokit/Aeropaw/Aerowave (Eighth Left)
Sagekit,Sagepaw/Sageblaze (Eighth Right)
(Apprentice)Redkit,Redpaw/Redfrost (Ninth Left)
(Apprentice)Gigakit,Gigapaw,Gigastream (Ninth Right)
(Apprentice)Stripedkit,Stripedpaw,Stripedspot (Tenth Left)
(Apprentice)Rosekit,Rosepaw,Rosethorn (Tenth Right)

Iceshadow story changed to: Warriors:Path of secrets #1 Rise of the Stars SnowclanPart1

Iceshadow story changed to: Warriors:Path of secrets #1 Rise of the Stars
Page 1 of 1