Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Father-Daughter Bonding [Kestrelchirp]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]andive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6072

Father-Daughter Bonding [Kestrelchirp] Empty
PostSubject: Father-Daughter Bonding [Kestrelchirp]   Father-Daughter Bonding [Kestrelchirp] EmptyTue 13 Aug 2024 - 17:27

The day's patrols had been assigned, and Cloudjumper padded to the camp entrance to find her father arriving at the same time. She hadn't spoken to him in a bit, so she was glad for the chance to be on patrol with him. She'd have to see if she could patrol with some of her siblings more, too. "Hi, dad." She mewed, "Ready to head out? Stars... I don't understand how mom can stay in the nursery all day... Even a few hours is hard and I'm only helping care for one kit." The lithe calico mewed. Despite her complaints, little Amber had Cloudjumper feeling almost... Reticent about leaving camp. "...Do you think Amber will be alright if I'm out on patrol?" She couldn't help but fret.

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1936

PostSubject: Re: Father-Daughter Bonding [Kestrelchirp]   Father-Daughter Bonding [Kestrelchirp] EmptyTue 3 Sep 2024 - 7:51

Kestrelchirp greeted his daughter with a wave of his tail and joined her pace as they trotted out onto the territory. He sympathized with his daughter, nodding along to her sentiments. When she proposed the question, he cracked a warm smile. "Nectarflower raised you pretty alright, I think she can handle Amber for a little bit." His dream had truly came through. He had crushed on Nectarflower for moons and moons and moons and they were doing pretty well, even with kits. He wasn't sure if they were going to have another litter, though. He wouldn't mind if they did. "I tried to help out your mother with you and your siblings as much as I could. It was extremely exhausting on top of duties, but every moment was worth it." He finished with a sincere tone. They walked on for a few seconds before continuing.

"So, you and Leopardwind, huh?" Kestrelchirp said with a friendly bump on the shoulder. Of course Nectarflower would have filled him in.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Wasppaw : Burnetkit :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : #ff9900 : #ff66cc
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T4 Warrior : SkyClan Apprentice (Bonus) : Loner-Future RC-Kit
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

I'm not very active, but you are always open to message me on Discord.
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]andive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6072

PostSubject: Re: Father-Daughter Bonding [Kestrelchirp]   Father-Daughter Bonding [Kestrelchirp] EmptyTue 3 Sep 2024 - 18:15

"You're right." Kestrelchirp's words were reassuring to hear as she walked alongside her father, "Mom and the other queens know what they're doing, I just..." The calico shrugged. She was worried about Amber, even so.

"And you had six of us... I'm overwhelmed with just one." She was only half-joking. Her parents had raised a fine warrior and her siblings' training was coming along just as well, she knew. Hopefully that made them proud.

Of course Leopardwind would be brought up, she was just raising a kit with him, but they were good friends even outside of that. "He's nice, and a dedicated warrior. I know he'll teach Amber everything she needs to know about clan life. She'll need someone to look up to... And I'm pretty sure she'll be taller than me soon." Cloudjumper mewed jokingly. She was oblivious to her father's meaning, of course. "He's training Snakepaw too, lucky 'paw has the best mentor the clan could offer I think." Snakepaw would earn his warrior name sooner rather than later, Cloudjumper was sure of it. Her brother was just as driven as she and Leopardwind were.

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Father-Daughter Bonding [Kestrelchirp]   Father-Daughter Bonding [Kestrelchirp] Empty

Back to top Go down

Father-Daughter Bonding [Kestrelchirp]
Page 1 of 1