Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spar With Me? [Lighttail]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]andive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6072

Spar With Me? [Lighttail] Empty
PostSubject: Spar With Me? [Lighttail]   Spar With Me? [Lighttail] EmptyMon 29 Jul 2024 - 17:00

Honeypaw was tired of laying around camp. With greenleaf's heat most of her training - already limited enough - was confined to the early morning and late evening. Stoatclaw seemed busy at the moment, but it seemed that at least one of the warriors wasn't. Or maybe Lighttail was simply enjoying the peace and quiet with some of her own kits finally becoming apprentices themselves. The thought gave the fluffy apprentice pause, and she hesitated a few moments before finally working up the nerve to approach the older she-cat.

"Uh, Lighttail?" Honeypaw hoped that she wasn't bothering the queen who'd only recently returned to warrior duties, but she also wanted more out of her training. "Would you be able to spar with me? I could use the practice. It'sokayifyou'drathernotIcanprobablyfindStoatclaw." She added quickly.

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T4 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2678

PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me? [Lighttail]   Spar With Me? [Lighttail] EmptyTue 30 Jul 2024 - 10:54

Lighttail smiled. “Whoa, no worries! I’d be glad to, kiddo. You can strike first.”

Lighttail is T3
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]andive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me? [Lighttail]   Spar With Me? [Lighttail] EmptyTue 30 Jul 2024 - 14:25

Honeypaw was relieved that the warrior had agreed. The only way for her to improve was through practice, and she would far prefer a spar to having to find some owl to fight... Or embarrass herself in front of her brother again.

Readying herself, Honeypaw was careful to keep her claws sheathed as she swiped a paw at the warrior.

Honeypaw used Claw for -5 ep, dealing -6 damage.

Honeypaw

20 / 20 hp
55 / 60 ep (60 - 5)

Lighttail
44 / 50 hp (50 - 6)
140 / 140 ep

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T4 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me? [Lighttail]   Spar With Me? [Lighttail] EmptyWed 31 Jul 2024 - 13:58

Lighttail responded with a slightly more pointed swat, although this wasn’t one where her claws would draw blood if out. Still, her larger body compared to the apprentice did make a difference.

Lighttail uses Smack, dealing 9 damage and costing 5 EP.

Honeypaw
11 / 20 hp (-9)
55 / 60 ep

Lighttail
44 / 50 hp
135 / 140 ep (-5)
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me? [Lighttail]   Spar With Me? [Lighttail] EmptyWed 31 Jul 2024 - 15:31

The warrior's strike had more force behind it owing to her larger size, but Honeypaw was determined. It would take more than one paw to keep her down. She leapt, paws outstretched. She wasn't the largest among her family like Wolfstar or Stormwatcher, but she was solidly built. Maybe she could keep the warrior off of her paws for a little bit to gain the advantage.

Honeypaw used Leap and Hold for -15 ep, dealing -5 damage. Lighttail is pinned for 2 turns.

Honeypaw

11 / 20 hp
40 / 60 ep (55 - 15)

Lighttail
39 / 50 hp (44 - 5)
140 / 140 ep

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured

Last edited by kjSage on Wed 31 Jul 2024 - 15:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15454

PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me? [Lighttail]   Spar With Me? [Lighttail] EmptyWed 31 Jul 2024 - 15:31

The member 'kjSage' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Spar With Me? [Lighttail] Mistpe10
Spar With Me? [Lighttail] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me? [Lighttail]   Spar With Me? [Lighttail] EmptyWed 7 Aug 2024 - 8:16

Lighttail grinned at Honeypaw’s energy. This was a strong young apprentice, one who’d make an excellent warrior. “You know, if you do well in this I can put in a good word with my mate for you,” she mewed, trying to break out of the younger cat’s grip.

Lighttail successfully used Duck and Twist, dealing 7 damage and using 10 EP.

Honeypaw
4 / 20 hp (-7)
40 / 60 ep

Lighttail
39 / 50 hp
125 / 140 ep (-10)

Last edited by Nerd on Wed 7 Aug 2024 - 8:19; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me? [Lighttail]   Spar With Me? [Lighttail] EmptyWed 7 Aug 2024 - 8:16

The member 'Nerd' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me? [Lighttail]   Spar With Me? [Lighttail] EmptyWed 7 Aug 2024 - 13:37

A good word with Stoatclaw? The implications of the older warrior talking with her mentor made excitement course through her even as dread threatened to pool in her stomach. Slightly distracted, Lighttail broke from her grasp, and Honeypaw swiped a sheathed paw at the warrior. "Hickorypaw's already had his moonstone, I almost feel like I'm falling behind." She admitted. And that was partially her fault, truthfully

Honeypaw used claw for -5 ep, dealing -6 damage.

Honeypaw

4 / 20 hp
35 / 60 ep (40 - 5)

Lighttail
33 / 50 hp (39 - 6)
125 / 140 ep

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me? [Lighttail]   Spar With Me? [Lighttail] EmptyFri 9 Aug 2024 - 18:39

Lighttail nodded as Honeypaw swatted her again, then followed it up with a nip. “I know what that can feel like,” she mewed. “When I was your age, my mentor and I got separated from the clan in a flood. By the time we made our way home, my mother had more kits. I felt liked she’d moved on and replaced me somehow. I… don’t feel like that anymore, and honestly I wish I hadn’t ended up on bad terms with my little brother.”

Lighttail used Bite, dealing 11 damage and costing 5 EP.

Honeypaw
-7 / 20 hp (KO)
35 / 60 ep

Lighttail
33 / 50 hp
120 / 140 ep (-5)
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me? [Lighttail]   Spar With Me? [Lighttail] EmptySun 11 Aug 2024 - 17:38

"Separated by a flood?" She couldn't imagine ever being separated from her own family, that sounded absolutely terrifying to the apprentice. Lighttail continued, speaking of how she'd once felt similar while Honeypaw attempted to back away from the warrior's teeth. "What was your family like?" Being on bad terms was another thing she couldn't imagine... And hoped she never would. Honeypaw had been lucky in a few ways, her brother might have been frustrating at times, but for all their little arguments she didn't truly dislike him, nor did he seem to dislike her. "My brother Hickorypaw's kind of obnoxious sometimes... But he's my brother. I think they're supposed to be to an extent."

Honeypaw attempts Dodge for -10 ep. Dodge successful.

Honeypaw

4 / 20 hp
25 / 60 ep (35 - 10)

Lighttail
33 / 50 hp
120 / 140 ep

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured

Last edited by kjSage on Sun 11 Aug 2024 - 17:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me? [Lighttail]   Spar With Me? [Lighttail] EmptySun 11 Aug 2024 - 17:38

The member 'kjSage' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Spar With Me? [Lighttail] Mistpe10
Spar With Me? [Lighttail] Sig2
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me? [Lighttail]   Spar With Me? [Lighttail] EmptyFri 16 Aug 2024 - 16:56

Lighttail smiled wistfully. “We were a close-knit family at one point. It was just me, my mother, and my two little brothers. Now it’s just me and Sablestrike, and we had a pretty bad fight when I left. I agree that brothers are supposed to be obnoxious though. I know Aster drives Misty crazy sometimes, but she usually gets him back!” Lighttail used the conversation to her advantage, aiming a swat to knock Honeypaw off balance.
Lighttail uses Smack with obvious results.
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me? [Lighttail]   Spar With Me? [Lighttail] EmptyFri 16 Aug 2024 - 18:11

"Oh... I'm sorry." Losing Peatkit had hurt, and her mother was cooped up in the medicine den still with little time. Even Falconmoon was busy being deputy. But at least she still had family and hadn't had such a falling out with her own.

The mention of Mistypaw and Asterpaw made Honeypaw grin, though. "Long as she gives as good as she gets... Someone has to keep our brothers from thinking too highly of themselves." Caught up in the conversation, Honeypaw was indeed caught off guard by Lighttail's final blow, and sat, panting. Still, she thought she was improving a bit, that was good, right?

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me? [Lighttail]   Spar With Me? [Lighttail] Empty

Back to top Go down

Spar With Me? [Lighttail]
Page 1 of 1