Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Walk and Talk [Lighttail]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6040

Walk and Talk [Lighttail] Empty
PostSubject: Walk and Talk [Lighttail]   Walk and Talk [Lighttail] EmptyWed 5 Jun 2024 - 12:35

The air was warm as Wolfstar led the way from camp, and they had hit the point of late newleaf where it was honestly a little less than comfortable with her thick pelt. There was a breeze at least, and so long as the leader kept moving, things would be fine. She had taken Lighttail out on patrol today, and could only pray that it was a peaceful one. There were new kits in the nursery, and if Wolfstar had to guess, there would be more to join them sooner rather than later. It was good to see her clan growing despite everything that had happened recently.

"How are you, Lighttail?" She asked as their path led them toward the creek that ran through the territory, the water just able to be heard up ahead.

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

PostSubject: Re: Walk and Talk [Lighttail]   Walk and Talk [Lighttail] EmptySat 8 Jun 2024 - 20:38

“I could be better, could be worse,” Lighttail answered honestly. “I’m not sure how far word has traveled by now, but I’m expecting. The kits started moving a few days ago and one little stinker has discovered she can kick me in the bottom of my rib cage. It doesn’t hurt now, and I’m glad she’s healthy, but I expect I’ll be changing my tune when she gets bigger. And no, I don’t know why I’m calling her ‘she’, I just have a feeling. You’ve had kits before, right? Any tips for a new mother?”
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Walk and Talk [Lighttail]   Walk and Talk [Lighttail] EmptyMon 10 Jun 2024 - 14:03

"Congratulations." Wolfstar smiled at Lighttail. She had wondered if kits would be in her and Stoatclaw's future eventually, now that they were in the same clan. It was good to see the clan grow.

A soft laugh escaped the leader at the other she-cat's words, "They'll do that. And always when you'd rather not be uncomfortable... I think they know." She mewed, "Nothing wrong in hoping for a daughter, either. Long as you're not disappointed if that's not the case." She missed her own daughters, Graywind's death had been more recent, but Quickpaw's downfall to illness had also stung even if it was long ago.

"They'll keep you up for days on end, but it'll be worth it in the end if they're healthy and happy. Kits are a gift... Even if their antics can be exhausting. But then, that's what the other queens are there to help with too, as well as Stoatclaw. If you ever need a bit of a break and want to paw them off onto someone, there's no shame in it. Not that it feels good to do so, but you gotta take care of yourself too, not just the little ones." She added, "I helped raise my grandkits when their mother was ill -" Juniperheart had never truly recovered, to everyone's grief. Wolfstar would have stepped in again in a heartbeat. "- and it's not a one-cat job. I'd do it again in a heartbeat, even with my responsibilities having grown since. They all had such different personalities it was a pawful at times, but nothing they don't grow out of."

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

PostSubject: Re: Walk and Talk [Lighttail]   Walk and Talk [Lighttail] EmptyMon 10 Jun 2024 - 14:35

Lighttail nodded, taking in everything Wolfstar had to say. “I just hope they’re all healthy. I wish I could just keep them safe forever, y’know? By the way, I want to thank you again. You have no idea how much better my life is now than it was before. You and SkyClan have been so welcoming, and I hope to provide loyal warriors, both through mothering and mentoring.”
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Walk and Talk [Lighttail]   Walk and Talk [Lighttail] EmptyWed 12 Jun 2024 - 13:10

"Good health is all we can ask for." Wolfstar knew what it was like to have a sickly kit, and wouldn't wish that pain on anyone. Kit or mother. She was afraid to hope for more, like wishing that they would not have to face some of the hardships their elders did. If Wolfstar had realized one thing, it was that the forest was too cruel to allow them that wish.

"I know things haven't been easy here either," The leader added, "you've been a loyal warrior. And you make Stoatclaw happy." After the Redice incident, he deserved that much.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk and Talk [Lighttail]   Walk and Talk [Lighttail] Empty

Back to top Go down

Walk and Talk [Lighttail]
Page 1 of 1