Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Break a leg! [plot with sprout!]

Go down 
+2
JJ
sprout
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sprout

sprout

Characters : alive: Scrufflewump (Loner), Asterkit [SkC], Cedarkit [SC], Wisteriakit [RC] deceased: [M]innowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], [F]lurrypaw [TC], [D]aisypaw [WC]
Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 415

Break a leg! [plot with sprout!] Empty
PostSubject: Break a leg! [plot with sprout!]   Break a leg! [plot with sprout!] EmptyTue 16 Jul 2024 - 21:21

Hi friends! I'm looking for some interesting situations to throw my cats into and would like your help Yes
If you're interested in offering one of your characters, please reply with the form below!

Code:
[b]Plot:[/b] pick one! (if you're offering for both, copy this twice pleasee)
[b]Offer:[/b] which character are you offering to partake in these shenanigans?
[b]Consideration for sprout:[/b] why this character? convince me!  

1. Break A Leg! (Available)
Characters involved: Asterkit (SkC)
Idea: he... he breaks a leg. you can be the cause!
Characters needed:
- leg breaker, your character could challenge aster to do something dangerous/open to ideas! (-/1)
- witness, you can blab to a responsible adult, or be the responsible or irresponsible adult ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (2/2)

2. Stronker Together (Available)
Characters involved: Cedarkit (SC)
Idea: Cedarkit is large. He is tree. He is stronk. He can protect you!
Characters needed:
- Looking for friends for Cedarkit to look out for. big x small dynamic would be fun :D (always open!)

3. Pretty or Not (Available)
Characters involved: Wisteriakit (RC)
Idea: Wisteriakit loves eating. She can't help it... develop her insecurities and call her out :")
Characters needed:
- a bully/someone who would try to hurt her feelings (1/2)
- friend/sibling who will defend her and try to help her feel more confident of herself (-/2)

Break a leg! [plot with sprout!] 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
Break a leg! [plot with sprout!] Scruff11

Last edited by sprout on Wed 17 Jul 2024 - 19:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Characters : Sunfire, Wolf, Newtpaw
Clan/Rank : Rogue T1, Rogue T1, SkyClan Paw
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: Break a leg! [plot with sprout!]   Break a leg! [plot with sprout!] EmptyTue 16 Jul 2024 - 21:34

Plot: Asterkit!
Offer: Wolf (though his name will soon be changed)
Consideration for sprout: Wolf will just be integrating into clan life after living his short life so far as a rogue. Even though he was raised by a clan cat, the only experience he has in large group settings will have been what little he's experienced in SkyClan. The accident with Aster would be a huge eye opener for him about how different his life is now that he's a clan cat... especially if the cause of the broken leg is a rule he was breaking either purposefully or ignorantly. And having him actually face consequences for something at such a young age would be pretty fundamental to his character development. Anyway, I look forward to roleplaying with Aster either way, and I'm excited to see your plot even if I'm not chosen!! <3

Sunfire | Tom | T1 Rogue | 30/80 | #FFBB00
Wolf | Tom | T1 Rogue (kit) | 30/80 | #FF4500
Newtkit | She-Cat | SkC Kit | xx/xx | #32CD32
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Hickorypaw - Skyclan //// Weevilpaw - Windclan //// Beankit - Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 4 Warrior //// Skyclan - Apprentice //// Windclan - Apprentice //// Thunderclan - Kit
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 494

PostSubject: Re: Break a leg! [plot with sprout!]   Break a leg! [plot with sprout!] EmptyTue 16 Jul 2024 - 22:06

Plot: Stronker Together
Offer: Larkshine if you're looking for an adult :)
Consideration for sprout: She is sweet and kind and really naive. Lark is blind in her right eye from a porcupine and although she doesn't feel she needs protecting she wouldn't mind it at all. She thinks of all apprentices and kit that are younger than her to be like her children and she feels she needs to protect them too no matter what!

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3618

PostSubject: Re: Break a leg! [plot with sprout!]   Break a leg! [plot with sprout!] EmptyTue 16 Jul 2024 - 22:31

Plot: Pretty or Not
Offer: Milkkit!
Consideration for sprout: Milkkit, in the two posts he has so far(I will post with him a lot more dw) already is a very vain and materialistic character. He thanks his parents because he'd grateful they "gave" him their pretty genes, and its even noted in his posts that if not for Loonkit being pretty, he wouldn't consider her his sister. There's also this bit where he thinks Murkyriver has to be pretty, otherwise she couldn't be his mother.

So! Milkkit may not be direct with his insults, or perhaps he'll think he's just helping her, but he'll definetly make Wisteria feel a lot of shame/guilt. He'll also be really sweet about it, so she can't say he's the bad guy <3

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T2 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

PostSubject: Re: Break a leg! [plot with sprout!]   Break a leg! [plot with sprout!] EmptyWed 17 Jul 2024 - 3:07

Plot: Break a Leg
Offer: Foxpaw
Consideration for sprout: I mean, how traumatic would it be to watch your best friend's leg get snapped in half? But really:

Fox kind of thinks he (and his friends) are invincible, because he's still just a kid, y'know. It would be good to show him early on that that isn't the case. Watching Aster's leg get broken would be a wake-up call for him. Also, Fox has a plot built into his life already--if he's going to think he's a danger to the people around him, why not start'em young?

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

PostSubject: Re: Break a leg! [plot with sprout!]   Break a leg! [plot with sprout!] EmptyWed 17 Jul 2024 - 9:25

Plot: Break A Leg
Offer: Lighttail
Consideration for sprout: This is just me saying Lighttail will be fussing over her baby after the event takes place. You cannot stop her. /lh
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters : alive: Scrufflewump (Loner), Asterkit [SkC], Cedarkit [SC], Wisteriakit [RC] deceased: [M]innowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], [F]lurrypaw [TC], [D]aisypaw [WC]
Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: Break a leg! [plot with sprout!]   Break a leg! [plot with sprout!] EmptyWed 17 Jul 2024 - 20:52

downfive wrote:
Plot: Break a Leg
Offer: Foxpaw
Consideration for sprout: I mean, how traumatic would it be to watch your best friend's leg get snapped in half? But really:

Fox kind of thinks he (and his friends) are invincible, because he's still just a kid, y'know. It would be good to show him early on that that isn't the case. Watching Aster's leg get broken would be a wake-up call for him. Also, Fox has a plot built into his life already--if he's going to think he's a danger to the people around him, why not start'em young?
JJ wrote:
Plot: Asterkit!
Offer: Wolf (though his name will soon be changed)
Consideration for sprout: Wolf will just be integrating into clan life after living his short life so far as a rogue. Even though he was raised by a clan cat, the only experience he has in large group settings will have been what little he's experienced in SkyClan. The accident with Aster would be a huge eye opener for him about how different his life is now that he's a clan cat... especially if the cause of the broken leg is a rule he was breaking either purposefully or ignorantly. And having him actually face consequences for something at such a young age would be pretty fundamental to his character development. Anyway, I look forward to roleplaying with Aster either way, and I'm excited to see your plot even if I'm not chosen!! <3
Hi JJ!! Hi down! Oooh can't wait to meet Wolf :D
The Fall of 'Aster the Great', coming to theaters near you soon... (I'll send you guys the topic link on discord when I figure out what's gonna cause this to take place <3)

ChaoticCrow wrote:
Plot: Stronker Together
Offer: Larkshine if you're looking for an adult :)
Consideration for sprout: She is sweet and kind and really naive. Lark is blind in her right eye from a porcupine and although she doesn't feel she needs protecting she wouldn't mind it at all. She thinks of all apprentices and kit that are younger than her to be like her children and she feels she needs to protect them too no matter what!
She sounds lovely <3 Cedar would absolutely do his best to keep her safe! Maybe we could set up something over discord?

Copperbeanz wrote:
Consideration for sprout: Milkkit, in the two posts he has so far(I will post with him a lot more dw) already is a very vain and materialistic character. He thanks his parents because he'd grateful they "gave" him their pretty genes, and its even noted in his posts that if not for Loonkit being pretty, he wouldn't consider her his sister. There's also this bit where he thinks Murkyriver has to be pretty, otherwise she couldn't be his mother.

So! Milkkit may not be direct with his insults, or perhaps he'll think he's just helping her, but he'll definetly make Wisteria feel a lot of shame/guilt. He'll also be really sweet about it, so she can't say he's the bad guy <3
Milk...  Cry Would you mind getting a topic up for us?

Nerd wrote:
Plot: Break A Leg
Offer: Lighttail
Consideration for sprout: This is just me saying Lighttail will be fussing over her baby after the event takes place. You cannot stop her. /lh
Aster would act like he loathes the attention, but he'll be glad to know that mama cares about her son <3
I'll ping you to the topic link when it's up!

Break a leg! [plot with sprout!] 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
Break a leg! [plot with sprout!] Scruff11
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Break a leg! [plot with sprout!]   Break a leg! [plot with sprout!] EmptyThu 18 Jul 2024 - 4:54

sprout wrote:
Copperbeanz wrote:

Of course of course. I'll send you the topic link over discord once I post it~

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Break a leg! [plot with sprout!]   Break a leg! [plot with sprout!] EmptySun 21 Jul 2024 - 0:35

Copperbeanz wrote:
sprout wrote:
Copperbeanz wrote:

Of course of course. I'll send you the topic link over discord once I post it~

currently can't use discord, so will put this link here and ping you on discord later

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break a leg! [plot with sprout!]   Break a leg! [plot with sprout!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Break a leg! [plot with sprout!]
Page 1 of 1