Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Where I've been and what's going to happen...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : Currently Inactive :(
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 2009

Where I've been and what's going to happen... Empty
PostWhere I've been and what's going to happen...

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I signed on. I'm sorry for having disappeared like that without warning, but I had no choice. I had to step back and focus solely on my personal life. 

Today I had some spare time, so I needed to post this announcement.

Essentially, I'm leaving the site due to a ton of personal issues that have come up recently, mainly work and finance-related problems. I'll also be focusing on my mental health since it's been on a worrying decline due to said problems.

It's been a really rough time for me, and I just can't keep up with a lot of my favorite hobbies anymore, so I believe it's best if I step away from most of my online activities. I may or may not return in the future, but just know that if I do, it won't be anytime soon. 

I apologize for all the topics I'll be leaving unfinished, but the times I did manage to post had been pretty fun for me. Thank you all for making my days brighter, and I hope to talk to you all on Discord whenever I have time.

Love you all! Where I've been and what's going to happen... 2764

Regarding my cats:
-Quickpaw of Windclan has fallen into the Gorge due to what has been assumed to be a freak accident, and it is unknown whether she has survived or not, but the chances that she has are slim to none. [MISSING]
-Blackkit of Shadowclan has passed away early in life due to an illness. [DEAD]
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Where I've been and what's going to happen... :: Comments

chicago
Re: Where I've been and what's going to happen...
Post Sun 14 Jul 2024 - 22:11 by chicago
I'm going to miss you, Middy! I had a lot of fun roleplaying with you, and I hope we see you again sometime. I hope things get better for you soon, and I wish you all the best <3
sprout
Post Mon 15 Jul 2024 - 20:58 by sprout
Hope things get better for you soon, Middy! <3
Aspen
Post Sat 20 Jul 2024 - 10:32 by Aspen
Sorry to hear, Middy! We'll miss you but of course real life comes first. Take care!!
Holly
Post Tue 23 Jul 2024 - 20:03 by Holly
We'll miss you, but life always comes first! Wishing you the best <3

Where I've been and what's going to happen...

Page 1 of 1