Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

How could I let this happen >3<

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

How could I let this happen >3< Empty
PostSubject: How could I let this happen >3<   How could I let this happen >3< EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011 - 7:38

It has been a week since Maypaw got away, its been a few days since all mijillion topics we had open ended (lolnotrlly)

Envyshadow paced back and forth, thinking. He was troubled by the fact that Maypaw had gotten away. She would likey go back to Riverclan and tell her fish smelling friends where he and his apprentices were. They would likey try to attack, or warn Windclan. Either way they couldn't take on an entire clan. He still had to talk to his apprentices. He wanted it clear that if they did attack, they were to show completey loyalty and stand by him. The four of them woke up at the same time and he faced them, sitting down. He had a serious look on his face. "We must discuss something, my apperntices."
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: How could I let this happen >3<   How could I let this happen >3< EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011 - 7:47

Ash awoke and blinked his purple eyes open. "Hmm", he meowed, groggily.

How could I let this happen >3< 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How could I let this happen >3<   How could I let this happen >3< EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011 - 7:49

"Maypaw has betrayed us." he begen "She has left for Riverclan, most likely telling them our location." He stopped to make sure everyone was lsitening.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: How could I let this happen >3<   How could I let this happen >3< EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011 - 8:07

Moonpaw flicked an ear to show she had heard as she approached after materializing by a tree tail-lengths away. "So you're worried Maypaw is going to ruin all of your little plans?" She smirked, clear satisfaction on her pale grey face. "You couldn't have possibly think this was all going to work." Her blue eyes gleamed.

How could I let this happen >3< Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: How could I let this happen >3<   How could I let this happen >3< EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011 - 8:17

Ash's eyes opened wide and he looked up a bit worried,"what do you mean"?

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How could I let this happen >3<   How could I let this happen >3< EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011 - 8:50

Envyshadow looked at Moonpaw "Thats not the problem, Moonpaw." he growled. "I have no plans for them to ruin." he flicked his ear "Its that you will all be in danger." he mewed strenly "If any of the clans bring an attack party, you four will not stand a chance." he looked at them "Moonpaw and Darkpaw, MIGHT, be able to fight off a few, but we will have to protect Ash and Honey, they arent old enough to fight, and they know nothing." he ruffled his fur "If a clan does attack, I want everyone to be prepared for what we must to." he breathed "I dont want the clans laying a claw on any of you." his voice was filled with fear for his apprentice, letting them know, he cared deeply for them, and wanted them safe."
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: How could I let this happen >3<   How could I let this happen >3< EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011 - 9:44

Darkpaw rose to his paws and strided forward and growled at Moonpaw narrowing his eyes as he passed,"Envyshadow's right, we must be prepared for anything that might happen,and even if it doesn't we're still ready,"he paused and looked up to bore his light blue eyes into all of his fellow apprentice's,"it's better to be ready than dead,"his meowed sitting down and unsheathing his claws as if he expected to see the clan cats leap into the clearing that very second to attack them

How could I let this happen >3< 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: How could I let this happen >3<   How could I let this happen >3< EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011 - 10:53

Honey woke, alarmed. She ruffled her fur.
"I can take on any cat who is brave enough to challenge me!" She mewed proudly. "Bring it!"

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How could I let this happen >3<   How could I let this happen >3< EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011 - 12:08

"Exattaly, Darkpaw." Envyshadow praised. "Will we start training in the daytime as well as nighttime." he mewed "Ash and Honey will watch, however you can't start." he looked at Honey, how seemed way to eager to fight, that was good. He did not want to start them in traning to early, however he might have to. "If you want to train, you may try what you see use doing, but I want claws sheathed untill you start real training." he looked at Moonpaw and Darkpaw "We will prepare, to defend our friends, or flee, if it comes to that."
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: How could I let this happen >3<   How could I let this happen >3< EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011 - 5:03

Honey's little head pricked up. "When can we start?" She asked. She was so eager to fight. She wanted to be strong, and prove to all cats that she was just as strong as any of them!

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: How could I let this happen >3<   How could I let this happen >3< EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011 - 5:23

Moonpaw nodded curtly, clearly still very loyal to her fellow 'rogue-mates' (xD)
"I can help with any training with the younger cats, Envyshadow." The oldest apprentice suggested.

How could I let this happen >3< Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: How could I let this happen >3<   How could I let this happen >3< EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011 - 5:49

Ash was still confused, "I thought you said clan we're good"?

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How could I let this happen >3<   How could I let this happen >3< EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011 - 7:50

"Not to us." Envyshadow mewed to Ash. "Not to anyone who is a threat." he looked at Moonpaw "That would be great, they should be ready for training in another moon." he mewed, noding at her.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: How could I let this happen >3<   How could I let this happen >3< EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011 - 10:00

Honey bounced with joy. "YAY!" She squeaked.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: How could I let this happen >3<   How could I let this happen >3< EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011 - 10:09

Darkpaw flashed out a paw and squished he rtail to the ground stopping her bouncing,"you must also learn to control your excitement,"he growled

How could I let this happen >3< 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How could I let this happen >3<   How could I let this happen >3< Empty

Back to top Go down

How could I let this happen >3<
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next