Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

what are my lines again? [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1579

what are my lines again? [c] Empty
PostSubject: what are my lines again? [c]   what are my lines again? [c] EmptyFri 12 Jul 2024 - 11:29

Pondkit

every ripple a lesson; the pond is a mirror to the soul;
Pondkit was starting to think that he knew Thymelight better than his own mother, with all the time he spent in the medicine den getting over colds. After this last bout of sickness, he was free again and gently urged to go play with the other kits by his mother. It will make your lungs and heart strong, she said. StarClan knew Pondkit needed to toughen up a bit. Frail and spindly-legged, the gray-washed tom slunk off to see what he could find to do.

A lone, ragged mossball was at one corner of camp, tucked under some brush and forgotten about by the other kits. Pondkit padded over and hooked it with kitten claws, pulling it free. There were no kits currently playing around the nursery it seemed, but a few apprentices were milling about in the midday heat. Pondkit's heart fluttered in his chest. Maybe they would play with him? Talking to them was scary, they were bigger and older. He swallowed hard, built up his courage, and grabbed the mossball in his teeth and slowly wandered over. The apprentices appeared to be chatting amongst themselves, sharing tongues when Pondkit approached. He gently set the mossball down and put one paw on it to keep it from rolling away. "U-Um, excuse me--" he mewed, his voice high with anxiety. "I'm so sorry to b-bother you...um, does anyone want to...play mossball with me--...?"

Kit | SkyClan | he/him

( credits )

what are my lines again? [c] EBrhYrd

Flickerfern         Pondkit         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #6188BD         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

PostSubject: Re: what are my lines again? [c]   what are my lines again? [c] EmptySat 13 Jul 2024 - 23:23

FOXPAW
And if the world don't break, I'll be shaking it...

”They can’t keep you in the nursery forever, Foxpaw lamented with a lash of his tail. Mistypaw was fine company, he guessed, but… she wasn’t Aster. Like--she was only his friend because she was Aster’s sister. It was weird, being without him. Foxpaw looked around camp, searching for their deputy as if Falconmoon was solely to blame for the delay. When he couldn’t find the golden tom, Foxpaw huffed and turned back to Asterkit.

His jaw was parting to continue his complaints when a small voice stopped him. Foxpaw blinked once, twice, as if he couldn’t believe he’d heard the voice, then let his head fall lazily to the side. Bright blue eyes raked over the skinny kit. He smelled like the medicine den… oh, yeah. Foxpaw had heard something about one of the newer kits being particularly sickly. He looked between pleading eyes and the offered toy before his nose wrinkled in a sneer. Mossball?” He echoed incredulously. ”That’s a kit’s game. No offense, Aster--you’re basically an apprentice, anyway.”

Foxpaw was going to tell the kit to buzz off, but an idea came to mind. ”Er… I mean, yeah. Sure, we’ll play mossball with you.” A toothy grin split his muzzle. He raised a foreleg up as high as he could, then swung down at the mossball. He knocked it loose from beneath Pondkit’s paw and sent it sailing halfway across camp. Foxpaw watched it bounce and roll to its gradual halt, his smirk growing more self-satisfied, before turning back to Pondkit. ”Go on. Fetch.”
...'cause I'm a young man, after all.
SkyClan • Apprentice • he/him • #9964B1
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6
[/i]

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters : alive: Scrufflewump (Loner), Asterkit [SkC], Cedarkit [SC], Wisteriakit [RC] deceased: [M]innowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], [F]lurrypaw [TC], [D]aisypaw [WC]
Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: what are my lines again? [c]   what are my lines again? [c] EmptyTue 16 Jul 2024 - 23:59

what are my lines again? [c] Aster_10
Asterkit
_

Over the course of several moons, the scrawny black tom had shot up like a sapling in newleaf. He was growing and yet he couldn't seem to grow up enough for Falconmoon to acknowledge him. Knowing both his sister and best friend were already apprentices was something that drove him nuts, but he was smart enough to know that begging Foxpaw to ask Falconmoon about the matter would only prolong the wait.

Grumbling his agreement with Foxpaw, he was about to suggest sparring for fun when his vibrant green eyes landed on the frailest kit he'd ever seen. Pondkit. As much as he'd heard queens worrying over this kit, he had rarely ever been in one den with him. Probably due to the amount of time the little grey tom spent in the medicine den being sick. Normally, his incoming but never arriving apprenticeship wasn't something Asterkit would let sour his mood, but today had been a particularly dull one. Frustration and underlying anger bled into his voice as he muttered, "I bet he can't even walk to the nursery from Thymelight's den without stopping to catch his breath.."

It felt wrong to be this bitter towards a kit who hadn't done any wrong, but Foxpaw only egged Asterkit on. The dark-furred tom's conscience was tossed into the wind, with which the mossball soared across camp. Suddenly, Asterkit knew what Foxpaw had in mind and met the tom's toothy grin with an equally mischievous smirk. He darted off to the mossball before Pondkit could react and waited there heaving his breath in a mocking manner clearly directed at the poor kit.

Staring the fragile kit down, daring him to come get the toy, he bit back a laugh. "Too slow!" Once again, the mossball was sent flying towards the opposite end of camp with a battering from a sheathed paw.

what are my lines again? [c] 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
what are my lines again? [c] Scruff11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are my lines again? [c]   what are my lines again? [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

what are my lines again? [c]
Page 1 of 1